Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Update: Niger State To Get Additional 700 Tractors And Many More Items - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Update: Niger State To Get Additional 700 Tractors And Many More Items (187 Views)

Brand New MF Tractors And Farm Equipment Call 08187429269 / Agricultural Massey Ferguson's Tractors And Equipments For Sales And Supply / Hire Tractors And Other Farm Equipments In Nigeria Online :: Farmhire.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Niger State To Get Additional 700 Tractors And Many More Items by BluntCrazeMan: 9:23am On Feb 22
Copied from the X-(formerly Twitter)’s handle of Usman Ebbo (@Nupenchi_) -- The Special Adviser to Governor Umaru Bago of Niger State on Digital Communications.

UPDATE: NIGER STATE TO GET ADDITIONAL 700 TRACTORS FROM JOHN DEERE.

300 tractors have been successfully delivered to Niger State from John Deere, as Governor Umaru Bago can be seen in the pictures carrying out inspections.

Also, the state is expecting:

1. Another 700 tractors within the next six months, totaling 1000.

2. 2000 power tillers intended for smallholder farmers.

3. 3000 solar water pumps and 2000 solar water pumps to support dry season farming.

4. 5000 tube wells to facilitate irrigation.

5. 100,000 bags of NPK and UREA fertilizers.

6. N10 billion worth of herbicides, pesticides, and fungicides.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: Niger State To Get Additional 700 Tractors And Many More Items by BluntCrazeMan: 9:24am On Feb 22

HOW I WISH THAT ALL THE OTHER STATES IN NIGERIA WOULD JUST EMULATE THIS NIGER STATE GOVERNOR,, AND INVEST MASSIVELY IN AGRICULTURE --

AND ALSO INVEST MASSIVELY IN AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION OF ALL TYPES, AND SIZES, AND CLASSES --

AS WELL AS ALL THE AGRICULTURAL VALUE-CHAINS, INCLUDING PROCESSING, STORAGE, PRESERVATION, PACKAGING, AND MARKETING.

Re: Update: Niger State To Get Additional 700 Tractors And Many More Items by BluntCrazeMan: 9:37am On Feb 22
Lalasticlala, Seun, Nlfpmod
Re: Update: Niger State To Get Additional 700 Tractors And Many More Items by Babangidapikin: 9:43am On Feb 22
Abeg make you na give me 50 hectares make I relocate.

1 Like

Re: Update: Niger State To Get Additional 700 Tractors And Many More Items by lazkizz(m): 10:37am On Feb 22
Adamawa state also had some thing like this, but dey refused to share it.

Only give it to senior civil servant like directors, reps, LG chairman and the rest.

2020 palliatives the masses broke into the place and move and dismantle them.
Re: Update: Niger State To Get Additional 700 Tractors And Many More Items by BluntCrazeMan: 10:49am On Feb 22
Babangidapikin:
Abeg make you na give me 50 hectares make I relocate.
The Governor's Handle on Twitter is @HonBago..
See if you can communicate him on Twitter.

And today is his Birthday.. 🎂
Re: Update: Niger State To Get Additional 700 Tractors And Many More Items by Babangidapikin: 10:52am On Feb 22
BluntCrazeMan:
The Governor's Handle on Twitter is @HonBago..
See if you can communicate him on Twitter.

And today is his Birthday.. 🎂
Very funny shouldn't I be the one giving birthday present .. Happy Birthday to him , if we have an average of 1000 in each state hunger go reduce... funny he is now Farmer Muhammed Umaru Bago .. way to go

Wonder what Mr President would call himself

Hope Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Update: Niger State To Get Additional 700 Tractors And Many More Items by FarmPlanetNG: 1:06pm On Feb 22
We will judge the performance by it's output. Let's hope that all of these do not end up with political farmers as usual
Re: Update: Niger State To Get Additional 700 Tractors And Many More Items by BluntCrazeMan: 1:30pm On Feb 22
FarmPlanetNG:
We will judge the performance by it's output. Let's hope that all of these do not end up with political farmers as usual
He himself used to be a farmer.

So, we believe he will devise ways to distribute them properly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: Niger State To Get Additional 700 Tractors And Many More Items by bizzibodi(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16
Only government can do this ...omo see brand new tractors...abeg dash my governor small sense.

(1) (Reply)

Pigs Are Intelligent And Clean / 500 Tonnes Of Cassava Needed / Matured RABBIT FOR Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.