Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Top Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria (89 Views)

Become A Top Affiliate In Nigeria 2022/2023 / The Top Affiliate Marketing Networks That Can Earn You $$$ This 2021. / How To Make Money From Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by SpideyKing(m): 10:51am On Feb 22
Many may ask what is affiliate marketing, Affiliate marketing is a business where YOU promote and sell other people products. this product are not rice, beans etc ; they are digital products that you advertise to people. Once someone buys the product that you are selling or promoting, you will receive a commission. Example; i promote a course on how to learn videography, the price is #30,000 and commission is 50%. That means if i sell that product i will get #15,000, and if i sell 10 of that product in a week i will get #150000. You will need efficient training, so as to be able to make over 20 sales in month.You cannot just start posting the products on your whatsapp status or facebook, It will not work like that in this Nigeria. You need a course to help you, if you want to start this business, comment hello and also feel free to ask your questions
Re: Top Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by SpideyKing(m): 10:56am On Feb 22
your choice will lead you to your greatness. so choose wll
Re: Top Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by SpideyKing(m): 11:45am On Feb 22
you can be a great marketer now
Re: Top Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by SpideyKing(m): 7:55pm On Feb 22
many are becoming great what are you waiting for wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Good News | CBN Is Working To Strengthen Naira - Says CBN Governor, Yemi Cardoso / Unisex Sneakers / What Are The Top Strategies For Social Media Marketing In Adelaide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.