Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? (261 Views)

Festus Keyamo Caught Sharing A Fake Video As Buhari Campaigns In Kano / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' / Oshiomhole An Election Rigger, A Fake Comrade Obasanjo Bribed Severally – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? by 2016v2017: 11:19am On Feb 22
I wonder how people still believe and follow this very self acclaimed Man of God .
Well it's only the brainwashed gullibles that are still with him .
Don't misunderstand me,I know that he's not the only one, but,I am using him as the point of contact to others , because of the present terrible situation in NIgeria now .
Adeboye protest against GEJ will remain forever in the heart of NIgerians both home and in the Diaspora .
*He was the Fake Man of God at the forefront leading the march against Goodluck Jonathan when Dollar to Naira was 140, Bag of Rice 4,500, Cement 1500, Fuel 65 naira, etc. At the moment, he advises that we all must now pray. Wicked politicians masquerading as Men of God!*

2 Likes

Re: How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? by 2016v2017: 11:42am On Feb 22
He told his gullible followers how he commanded God, to stop snow,the terrible weather, when he visited abroad and God for his sake, stopped the cold chilling weather because of him .
But, now ,he can't talk to his god again to stop the economic crisis in NIgeria .
He can't command his god again, to remove the hardship in NIgeria , because it's too much ,or the hardship hasn't gotten to the level he will command his god to do something about it ?
Re: How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? by ibechris(m): 11:54am On Feb 22
When they sell holy water.

They parade white hankeys.

Prophesy without manifesting.

When they could see the future of Nigeria and yet couldn't see Corona virus and the future of their members.

When ur choir members are practically single ladies and few men...just be suspicious of ur pastor.
Re: How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? by blackpanthar: 12:07pm On Feb 22
So basically, A FAKE MAN OF GOD is any man who makes mistakes.
A genuine man of GOD does not make any mistakes whatsoever.

alright... kindly show us the genuine ones and I will show you their mistakes.
Re: How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? by 2016v2017: 12:21pm On Feb 22
ibechris:
When they sell holy water.

They parade white hankeys.

Prophesy without manifesting.

When they could see the future of Nigeria and yet couldn't see Corona virus and the future of their members.

When ur choir members are practically single ladies and few men...just be suspicious of ur pastor.

A fake Pastor can't see vision or prescribe solution
Re: How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? by 2016v2017: 12:23pm On Feb 22
blackpanthar:

Many are fake,but,a true prophet or Minister of God doesn't deceive people .

2 Likes

Re: How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? by blackpanthar: 12:29pm On Feb 22
2016v2017:

Many are fake,but,a true prophet or Minister of God doesn't deceive people .

so making a mistake is deceiving people? grin grin grin grin

did you ever read your bible?

ELIJAH deceived people of Baal

elijah even deceived elisha

JESUS did too(when he told them lazarus was NOT going to die YET LAZARUS WAS ALREADY DEAD)

JOSEPH DECEIVED HIS BROTHERS AND IMPLICATED THEM

SAMSON TOO

DAVID DID PLENTY TIMES.

see, just say the truth..... YOU DON'T KNOW GOD.

who is PERFECT AND UPRIGHT ENOUGH FOR GOD TO USE? you? me? papa adeboye?

have some respect for his age and educational attainment pls.... WE ARE ALL DUST.... WE ARE ALL A WORK IN PROGRESS.

You don't find Muslims coming here to shame their leaders like we do to ourselves.
It is bad enough that you're blaming him for the current situation........ DID YOU FORGET THAT HE NEVER REALLY SUPPORTED THE CURRENT PRESIDENT?

Did you forget all his good works, genuine miracles, philanthropy and even when the government asked him to step down, he did... SEE, IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO DO 10% OF WHAT HE DOES........ you don't understand him enough to criticize him.

Be at peace and focus on the real issues pls

1 Like

Re: How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? by 2016v2017: 1:20pm On Feb 22
blackpanthar:

so making a mistake is deceiving people? grin grin grin grin

did you ever read your bible?

ELIJAH deceived people of Baal

elijah even deceived elisha

JESUS did too(when he told them lazarus was NOT going to die YET LAZARUS WAS ALREADY DEAD)

JOSEPH DECEIVED HIS BROTHERS AND IMPLICATED THEM

SAMSON TOO

DAVID DID PLENTY TIMES.

see, just say the truth..... YOU DON'T KNOW GOD.

who is PERFECT AND UPRIGHT ENOUGH FOR GOD TO USE? you? me? papa adeboye?

have some respect for his age and educational attainment pls.... WE ARE ALL DUST.... WE ARE ALL A WORK IN PROGRESS.

You don't find Muslims coming here to shame their leaders like we do to ourselves.
It is bad enough that you're blaming him for the current situation........ DID YOU FORGET THAT HE NEVER REALLY SUPPORTED THE CURRENT PRESIDENT?

Did you forget all his good works, genuine miracles, philanthropy and even when the government asked him to step down, he did... SEE, IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO DO 10% OF WHAT HE DOES........ you don't understand him enough to criticize him.

Be at peace and focus on the real issues pls
I am not here to argue irrelevant issues.
Re: How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? by Melagros(m): 2:34pm On Feb 22
COMRADES Adeboye no be am, na politician him be
Re: How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? by Contriman(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22
blackpanthar:

making false claims is a criminal offence.
There's no man or woman of God all of them all criminals
Re: How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? by desiredhome: 3:05pm On Feb 22
The people responsible for our crumbling economy are:

1 Greedy politicians

2 pastorprenours (one man church owner)

2 Bank executives

4 Corrupt heads in civil service......

5 The poor masses supporting these people
(criminals) out of ignorance and tribalism
Re: How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? by blackpanthar: 3:56pm On Feb 22
Contriman:
making false claims is a criminal offence.
There's no man or woman of God all of them all criminals

so basically to you GOD doesn't exist and life is hopeless since everyone goes to hell and all afterlife stories are fake, since the universe existed by itself.

well done sir
Re: How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? by Seunpapa65: 5:00pm On Feb 22
🤣😂🤣

(1) (Reply)

Ex Gov Yahaya Bello's Legacy In Infrastructure, Health, Others Worth Emulating / Edo APC Youth Leader Makes A U-turn, Backs Gov Candidate / 2027: Bill Seeks To Stop N’west, S’west, S’south From Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.