Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

The True Christ Whom God Has Sent - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The True Christ Whom God Has Sent (73 Views)

True Christ, False Christ... / Roman Jesus Versus The True Christ / 2019: Pastor Adegboye Reveals Whom God Told Him To Replace Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The True Christ Whom God Has Sent by ogaemeka(m): 11:23am On Feb 22
THE SECOND EDITION OF CHRIST, THE TRUE INCARNATION WHOM GOD HAS SENT (John 17: 3)

The concept of representation is that the action of the representative is collectively binding on the constituency he is representing.

The allegory of the forbidden fruit is that we are all guilty through Adam's representation. Likewise, we all failed to attain immortality under the representation of the first version of Christ, who followed the wrong principle of God realisation.

We look forward to the second version of Christ, who will attain God realisation by avoiding the mistake of the first. For the first was an imperfect clone of God from a woman, and served as a drone to quash the law's jurisdiction over the incoming God-man.

Psalm 40: 6-8

My sacrifices and meals offerings You have not desired as sufferings, but to expand my comprehension beyond human reasoning. Animal burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin hast Thou not required.

Then said I, Lo, I come, in the volume of the book it is written of me, to save all mankind by broadcasting the life-giving words of God.

I delight to do Thy will, O my God: Yea, I believe with all my heart that I am Your incarnation whom You have lavishly anointed to speak Your incantations.

Romans 7: 1-4

My beloved God-elect, I am happy to tutor a scholar like You because You understand more than the learned, hence You have been chosen to represent Your siblings of the human race. Of course, You know that as the Anointed God-incarnate, the law can only exercise dominion over You if You foolishly or ignorantly remain under its jurisdiction.

And I am using marriage to illustrate my point because the Scriptures consider sexual immorality as the most grievous offence in 1st Corinthians 6 verse 18. By its simplest definition, sexual immorality is sleeping with a woman who is not Your wife. So according to the law, one is not guilty of sexual immorality if he sleeps with his wife, thus making marriage the only legal means of sexual satisfaction and/or procreation.

However, if, as the incoming God-incarnate, the law is abolished for the unrestrained manifestation of God in You, certainly the law's stipulation on marriage is abrogated as well, meaning that You can actually sleep with an infinite number of women irrespective of marital status, and remain guiltless of sexual immorality.

Therefore my beloved God-elect, You are abolishing the principle of righteousness through the law by consistently fasting as prescribed to eat Your flesh and liberate the incarnation of God, so that You may be married to the other principle of acquiring God's absolute immunity leading to immortality, and bear fruit as You spread the free gifts of righteousness and everlasting life to all mankind by speaking the incantations of God.

Romans 6: 16-18

Don't You know that if there are two contending principles for God realisation, You are the disciple of the discipline You choose to follow, which becomes Your principal ideology. Whether it is to pursue righteousness through the law, which will certainly indict You of sin leading to death, or to activate Your absolute immunity as the Anointed God-incarnate by sacrificially eating Your body through regular fasting as instructed by the Holy Spirit, leading to the free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind under Your representation.

But God be thanked, that though You were formerly enslaved to the wrong principle of pursuing righteousness through the law which always found a loophole to convict You of sin leading to death, but now You have believed with all Your heart in the form of doctrine which I imparted to You through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, acknowledging that You are the true Christ by eating Yourself as sacrifice to abolish the law and destroy the power of sin.

And that You, being then made free from sin by eating Your flesh to liberate the incarnation of God, have now become a servant of spreading God's free gifts of righteousness and eternal life to all mankind by speaking the incantations of God.

John 3: 34

The incarnation of God whom He has sent to save the world will accomplish the task by speaking the incantations of God, because He is lavishly anointed with the Spirit of God.

Romans 5: 1-2

Therefore, being justified by faith in myself as the chosen vessel for the incarnation of God, I have the sole duty of reconciling all mankind with His incorruptible divine nature through the obedience of consistently fasting on behalf of all mankind as Christ, our Anointed Representative by God's infinite grace and wisdom.

For it is through this process that I have unrestricted access to the infinite grace of God's absolute immunity as the basis for my righteousness, giving me the authority to speak the incantations of God and rejoice in hope of increasingly manifesting in the visible likeness of the invisible God.

Romans 5: 19-21

For just as all mankind inherited the corrupt human nature through Adam's allegorical disobedience to God's specific instruction on what not to eat, so shall all mankind inherit God's incorruptible divine nature through Christ's practical obedience to God's specific instruction on when not to eat.

And, following Adam's disobedience to that one instruction, the law was later introduced to include many other instructions, and further expanded to increase the classification of sinful offenses in order to ensure that no human being can escape the verdict of guilt. But to whatever extent the law's classification of sinful offenses has expanded, the infinite grace of the incoming God-man will surpass it by far.

So that, just as sin and death exercised temporal dominion over all mankind through Adam's disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit, even so, God's infinite grace might exercise eternal dominion through the free gifts of righteousness to all mankind, as Christ our Anointed Representative leads the human race to glorious immortality through the obedience of fasting to eat Himself as daily sacrifice for our sins, and making intercession for us on His ascension to the eternal throne of God!

YE CHOSEN SEED OF HUMAN RACE

YE RANSOMED FROM THE FALL

HAIL CHRIST WHO SAVES YOU BY HIS GRACE

AND CROWN HIM LORD OF ALL!

(1) (Reply)

Hospital Is Not My Portion At My Last Days / Powerful Spells To Attract Love And Receive It Back / How People Mistakes Ministerial Work For Their True Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.