Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,864 members, 7,828,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

"I'll Not Accept Illegitimate Election Victory; Poll Rigged For Me"- Rehman - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "I'll Not Accept Illegitimate Election Victory; Poll Rigged For Me"- Rehman (257 Views)

ECOWAS Leadership Will Not Accept Illegitimate Authority In Niger - Tinubu / Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory / Putin Finally Congratulates Biden On US Election Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'll Not Accept Illegitimate Election Victory; Poll Rigged For Me"- Rehman by Racoon(m): 11:28am On Feb 22
"I Will Not Accept Illegitimate Election Victory' - Pakistani Politician Gives Up Seat, Says Election Rigged In His Favour.
Hafiz Naeem ur Rehman, a Pakistani politician who was announced winner of PS-129 provincial election in Karachi, has given up his seat. Pakistan held its national and provincial elections on February 8.

Rehman, who contested on the platform of the Jamaat-e-Islami party, said the election was rigged in his favour against independent candidate Saif Bari.

Bari is backed by Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), former Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan’s party. Rehman was named winner of PS-129 in the controversial national elections after polling over 26,000 votes.

The Jamaat-e-Islami candidate, however, said he discovered Bari’s votes were reduced from 31,000 to 11,000 when records of votes polled at individual polling stations were computed. He said he would not accept an illegitimate victory, hence his decision to step down.

“If anyone wants to make us win in an illegitimate manner, we will not be accepting that,” Rehman was quoted as saying on Monday. “Public opinion should be respected. Let the winner win; let the loser lose; no one should get anything extra.”

The polls were marred by allegations of interference and widespread fraud, but Pakistani electoral authorities have denied the claims. It is yet to be announced who will take over Rehman’s PS-129 seat.
https://www.thecable.ng/extra-pakistani-politician-gives-up-seat-says-election-rigged-in-his-favour/amp nlfpmod

Re: "I'll Not Accept Illegitimate Election Victory; Poll Rigged For Me"- Rehman by AqualinaXYZ: 11:28am On Feb 22
Unlike one country like that where a sleeping maggot bought the entire electoral system with a stolen money

Only to crumble the entire economy and subjected his own tribes men into Ebi Pawa challenge

1 Like

Re: "I'll Not Accept Illegitimate Election Victory; Poll Rigged For Me"- Rehman by Racoon(m): 11:29am On Feb 22
"The polls were marred by allegations of interference and widespread fraud. These deplorable actions epitomize the pinnacle of rascality and serve to egregiously tarnish the already regrettable perception of our nation as one plagued by lawlessness.

Public opinion should be respected. Let the winner win; let the loser lose; no one should get anything extra. If anyone wants to make us win in an illegitimate manner, we will not be accepting that,” Rehman was quoted as saying....
Now this is what is called integrity. It is a rare virtue.
A good name is better than corrupt riches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'll Not Accept Illegitimate Election Victory; Poll Rigged For Me"- Rehman by Racoon(m): 11:31am On Feb 22
“Fairness means that the outcome is a reflection of the will of the people. Fairness is not when you allocate. This turn-buy-turn democracy kills fairness. Meanwhile, a corrupt drug baron president somewhere boldly said "snatch it, grab it and run away with it."
Re: "I'll Not Accept Illegitimate Election Victory; Poll Rigged For Me"- Rehman by Think9ja(m): 11:36am On Feb 22
Gbajue Party members can source news from anywhere to show their hatred for our President.

And like this, e remain 7.3yrs to wail ooo

Shey na so una go de de?

First, you swore with your miserable lives that he won't win his primaries. Dude shocked you guys.
Next you said he will never be president, again, baba shock una.
Next, you said he won't be sworn in, baba was sworn in with so much ease.
Next you said court will remove him, he won in every court because there's no case.
Next, you said he forged a certificate and the sch confirmed he indeed graduated there.
The trending thin now is "ebin pawa" (whatever that means).
By Match ending, una go drop that line come up with another rubbish.

Una no de tire?

I've never been a fan of Tinubu, I've never voted for him. But it is him Nigerians have chosen to lead us at this time.

No wailing or gang up can change anything. If you try anyhow you see any how.
Re: "I'll Not Accept Illegitimate Election Victory; Poll Rigged For Me"- Rehman by Godoverevery: 1:12pm On Feb 22
If there candidates win.....the election isn't rigged.

If there candidates lose......the election is rigged

They will never protest or fight against any election results in there states even if clearly rigged but will cry over other states far away.

Bunch of blind animals who sleep and face the same direction and think everything must go there way.
Re: "I'll Not Accept Illegitimate Election Victory; Poll Rigged For Me"- Rehman by Racoon(m): 6:07am On Feb 24
INEC should be ashamed of itself with this development.
Re: "I'll Not Accept Illegitimate Election Victory; Poll Rigged For Me"- Rehman by Racoon(m): 6:08am On Feb 24
AqualinaXYZ:
Unlike one country like that where a sleeping maggot bought the entire electoral system with a stolen money. Only to crumble the entire economy and subjected his own tribes men into Ebi Pawa challenge
Just imagine! And INEC is coming out after more than a year to still continue to feed the country silly lies over an election that was clearly its own criminal charade and farcade?

Yet they said the flawed election results should be accepted and everyone moves on It? Guess the consequences are all glaring before everyone now? It will never be well with some people. Terrible country.

(1) (Reply)

Putin Admires A Nigerian Hairstyle / Canadian Oil Price Surge After Enbridge Capacity Rule Scrapped / Zimbabwe Election Source Says Free , Fair Election Not Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.