Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

#SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu (7785 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew / Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu / Disappointments Trails Presidential Media Chat As Buhari Declines Live Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by ugodson(m): 12:39pm On Feb 22
INTEGRITYA1:
Lagos State Government is doing far more better compared to some other states.

Eko o ni ba je.

They should and they should do even more. Do you imagine how much revenue lagos makes on its own nit to talk about in addition to what the FG gives them. Lagos can feed itself and two other states
Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Sumerians: 12:40pm On Feb 22
chokekachy:

He also speaks on the demolition exercise across the State

Free Child Delivery

More Slaves are welcome into the rat racegrin

Whatever it is that will favour them immensely, They don't joke with it.

Hopefully the foool masses gets to wise up a bit someday.
Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by seborrhic: 12:41pm On Feb 22
Ok.
Nothing on transport.
BRT increased their fares at time when things are tough.
Don't forget one of the most money consuming aspects of every money earner asides food is transport because just like food,you cannot avoid having to pay for transport in one way or the other during the week.
Why not bring down BRT fares, make more buses available.
There should also be an executive order freezing rent increase.
All these measures would stabilise prices as a way out of the mess Tinubu created is negotiated

1 Like

Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by BabaO2: 12:42pm On Feb 22
Lagos Govt, federal government, APC should alienate AriseTV and Seun Okinbaloye's programmes. These are the paid media outfit and individuals to demarket your govt, be bold like Trump, he did it against CNN and some of the negative media houses against him regime.

2 Likes

Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by yewit37486: 12:47pm On Feb 22
chokekachy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by9iGKieWtM

He also speaks on the demolition exercise across the State

OP, thanks for sharing the link to watch live. Very good questions being raised.
Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by AustineE1: 12:49pm On Feb 22
BabaO2:
Lagos Govt, federal government, APC should alienate AriseTV and Seun Okinbaloye's programmes. These are the paid media outfit and individuals to demarket your govt, be bold like Trump, he did it against CNN and some of the negative media houses against him regime.
Just look at yourself,you dont want people who will critisize them and tell them the truth.In all honesty,are you enjoying the situation these your goons has placed this country in.In higher clime, media houses like Arise and people like Seun will be celebrated,they are the voice of the silent majority. Trump did it to CNN,where did Trump end?Why are APC so scared of the truth?just look at the tragedy and calamity they have brought upon this nation.

1 Like

Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by jetson06: 12:53pm On Feb 22
I will curse this son of a bitch out on the live show.
Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by donbrowser(m): 12:54pm On Feb 22
Built2last:
Buhari avoided media chat like plague for 8 years

How certain people look at 200 million people and choose the worst amaze me.

Tinubu didn't go for debate. Is it media chat he will attend?

Type NESG debate on YouTube and see how he flogged shege out of Atiku and Obi. The debate didn't trend because Obi didn't carry the day.

2 Likes

Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by NoToPile: 1:00pm On Feb 22
Fair enough.
Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by finni(m): 1:03pm On Feb 22
He talked about this. 25% reduction starting from this weekend.

seborrhic:
Ok.
Nothing on transport.
Don't forget one of the most money consuming aspects of every money earner asides food is transport because just like food,you cannot avoid having to pay for transport in one way or the other during the week.
All these measures would stabilise prices as a way out of the mess Tinubu created is negotiated

1 Like

Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by yewit37486: 1:12pm On Feb 22
Interesting media chat, wish it was longer. Sanwooulu might not be very articulate when talking, but he tried in responding to most of the questions reasonably well. Still hard for any one to measure up to Fashola's standards though - he was in a class of his own as a governor.

2 Likes

Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Sleekfingers: 1:21pm On Feb 22
AustineE1:
Most insensitive and tribalistic governor in Nigeria...running Parapo ng*ati ngbat* government. Olodo of the highest order and Indeed a local champion.
Nobody cares about what he has to say.

mention your state governor, and I will tell you, who you are....

Olori turkey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by reXurrectionZA(m): 1:33pm On Feb 22
What about the private busness staffs and self employed people? Are reforms and incentives only good for civil servants? What percent of people that buy food stuff in the market up to 25k per visit? At least the guy is trying sha. Compared to a whole lot of others, but this is where politicians fall short they cant see beyond civil servants.

1 Like

Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Omenlon: 2:09pm On Feb 22
Cindypresh:

Is #mediachat what lagosians need at this moment in time🙄??

Lagosians are hustling for #300 bread and receiving hot hot strokes of cane untop am and this yeye is talking what on #mediachat??
you lack home training. What can you bring to the table as a Nigerian?
Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Omenlon: 2:14pm On Feb 22
reXurrectionZA:
What about the private busness staffs and self employed people? Are reforms and incentives only good for civil servants? What percent of people that buy food stuff in the market up to 25k per visit? At least the guy is trying sha. Compared to a whole lot of others, but this is where politicians fall short they cant see beyond civil servants.
he can't satisfy everybody, so as a private individual who uses Lagos transport system you get 25% reductions in your transport fare as from this weekend. Your wife can get birth in any Lagos State Hospital free of charge even with CS. Nobody can provide all you need for you, that is why we all hustling day and night.

1 Like

Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Omenlon: 2:18pm On Feb 22
seborrhic:
Ok.
Nothing on transport.
please did you listen to the chat half way or you were distracted by your girlfriend while listening to the chat? All your questions have been answered by the governor.
Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Kusu12: 2:18pm On Feb 22
Losers have started lamenting as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Haaland21: 2:30pm On Feb 22
Coolestguy2023:
One thing i have come to realize on this useless forum is that you can hardly get anything meaningful in the comment section. Just the body of the news and get out. Reading the comments is useless trust me.

You have said it all.....so many unintelligent people have flooded NL. You would know them by their comments.

Are this really the future of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by nedzuby: 2:34pm On Feb 22
Mopolchi:
Mr pointer is making some real promises here.

That free child delivery will be the greatest but it will encourage many to be sleeping and giving births.

42 Markets with discounted prices? Wayo go dey dis one. But try do am because ebin pawa.

After the free delivery, na Lagos State go buy pampers and baby food for them?

If the like, make they no make love responsibly, let them make babies and Lagos state will just help them with delivery it every other care Dey on their head
Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by reXurrectionZA(m): 4:08pm On Feb 22
Omenlon:
he can't satisfy everybody, so as a private individual who uses Lagos transport system you get 25% reductions in your transport fare as from this weekend. Your wife can get birth in any Lagos State Hospital free of charge even with CS. Nobody can provide all you need for you, that is why we all hustling day and night.
like i said the man is trying, he deserves kudos. he is one of the best governors in Nigeria. Im just pointing out that majority of government incentives to public end with civil servants, im not simply focusing on the Lagos governor.
Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Built2last: 4:11pm On Feb 22
donbrowser:

Type NESG debate on YouTube and see how he flogged shege out of Atiku and Obi. The debate didn't trend because Obi didn't carry the day.

As he is flogging shege on our economy right?
Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by donbrowser(m): 4:14pm On Feb 22
Built2last:

As he is flogging shege on our economy right?

Exactly. grin
Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by victorsola: 4:57pm On Feb 22
scholes23:
Before election, baba talk say he go increase salary. All or them begin hail am. Up till now nothing nothing.
Ka shi ma wo
Kanyi ne le
Make we dey look
do you work for lagos state . Cus if you do . You will not write this stupid thing
Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by Bimpe29: 5:14pm On Feb 22
Lagos State is far better than the rest of 35 States as far as civil servants is concerned.
Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by scholes23(m): 9:14pm On Feb 22
victorsola:
do you work for lagos state . Cus if you do . You will not write this stupid thing
I'm not and will never. I don't need to work for Lagos state before I say the truth. I have people I government and I know every every.Continue to suffer in penury
Okobo
Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by PHAYOL81: 9:56pm On Feb 22
Problem is how would they be able to identify residents from outsiders who may take advantage of the opportunities to buy off the foodstuff in order to resell wherever they may come from? Unless people buy with LASSRA or national I.D card with verifiable Lagos address, then the main target may end up not benefitting much from the programme.

BUT good step notwithstanding. May GOD continue to bless Lagos state

FOR A GREATER LAGOS STATE

EKO O NI BAJE O
Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by victorsola: 11:01pm On Feb 23
scholes23:
I'm not and will never. I don't need to work for Lagos state before I say the truth. I have people I government and I know every every.Continue to suffer in penury
Okobo
na lie . U don’t know jack
Re: #SanwoSpeaks: Media Chat with Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu by scholes23(m): 7:59pm On Feb 25
victorsola:
na lie . U don’t know jack

Oya tell me jack , if not, close mouth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Radio Biafra Is A Treasonable Entity / Edun Panel Seeks Removal Of SIP From Humanitarian Ministry To Finance / Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.