Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) (29372 Views)

Little Boy Arrested After Spraying 400k At A Party (pic/video) / Man Caught Disguising As A Woman To Get Nanny Job In Ajah (Pic/Video) / Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by EreluRoz: 3:21pm On Feb 24
Men and stealing sha
Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:21pm On Feb 24
Sigh... Man no see anything reasonable to thief, he come decide to use this one cool him hungry body. tongue

Poverty will make a nuisance of many Nigerian youths in the coming months.

If you get money, hide yourself.

I can't say this enough!!!
Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by GenFunction: 3:22pm On Feb 24
englishmart:
Leave him alone abeg. Tinubu also stole a mandate
...Ye,lol...
Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:24pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
Men and stealing sha

Well, he hasn't stolen more than those you elected into key sensitive positions across the nation.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by Ceejay94: 3:24pm On Feb 24
Igboscammer:
The Useless Igbo criminals in Lagos will not stop stealing..

If you are a yoruba person in Lagos, Run away from those Igbo scammers, both Igbo men and women, they are criminals
It is your father that's a criminal

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by bemeruca: 3:25pm On Feb 24
at least he was not caught by illiterates and criminals who would have set him ablaze by now.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by ViceGovernor: 3:33pm On Feb 24
Can you blame him... considering the heat.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by specialmati(m): 3:34pm On Feb 24
Chrisrare:
Just like obidient miscreants, this one will blame Tinubu as the reason for stealing.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin but the president said grab it and run with it .the difference here is that this one was chased and caught.while the president succeeded grin grin grin grin grin both are thieves

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by Nobodyfit2: 3:35pm On Feb 24
Those gender that has 3 holes has used pressure to make the innocent boy to steal
Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by specialmati(m): 3:37pm On Feb 24
Igboscammer:
The Useless Igbo criminals in Lagos will not stop stealing..

If you are a yoruba person in Lagos, Run away from those Igbo scammers, both Igbo men and women, they are criminals
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin but the foolish yorubas came together and gave Nigeria their most precious criminal to destroy the country

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by tefishy(m): 3:38pm On Feb 24
grin
Nobodyfit2:
Those gender that has 3 holes has used pressure to make the innocent boy to steal
Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by Abrahamweb(m): 3:53pm On Feb 24
NairaOcean:
Residents came together to catch a man stealing an air conditioner from a home. The man was seen trying to take the unit, but people nearby acted fast and caught him before he could escape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocAtzGvZuPg
Op,where this happened?
Cus in my area , someone was caught this week stealing ac, although I didn't see the guy
Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by toujurs: 4:02pm On Feb 24
Jennyclay:
Afterall, that’s what they are good at undecided

To rape, kill and steal undecided

Thief!!!

Nonsense men!
Hook up isn't a good thing to do. Help yourself and pity your coochie. Before these yahoo boys use their big gbola to widen it for you.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:08pm On Feb 24
Chrisrare:
Just like obidient miscreants, this one will blame Tinubu as the reason for stealing.

Just like one yoruba guy who blameed Hausa people for high cost of living on tik tok
Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:21pm On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Thief!!!

Nonsense men!

Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 4:26pm On Feb 24
😂😂😂 Na Tinubu course am
Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by ngwababe(f): 5:10pm On Feb 24
[b][/b]
Chrisrare:

Shame to you.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by richard870(m): 5:12pm On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Thief!!!

Nonsense men!
Always silly!
Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by Confirm4real(m): 5:15pm On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Thief!!!

Nonsense men!

Your dad also included tongue
Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by bionixs: 5:43pm On Feb 24
Chrisrare:
batist are the real miscreants. Na small e remain make you no fit see money buy that your usual ₦150 + ₦50 bonus data
Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by Trustyourself: 5:49pm On Feb 24
Don't forget they are your landlords and your helpers cheesy
Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by Emmanuel30a: 5:53pm On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Thief!!!

Nonsense men!
How many times have you been raped? Rape is good for the apes that ate the grapes, afterall you don't like agape or said there is nothing like agape... Use selotape or masking tape if you don't wants to be raped... Apes continues to rape, that is what happens when you ate the ape... It's a repercussion and reflection of the grape you ate... Who would you rape if not the person who gaves you grape? You say no to agape, & says yes to apes that do rapes because you both ate the grape...
Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by Trustyourself: 5:53pm On Feb 24
Don't forget they are your landlords and your helpers
Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by MrJames007: 6:29pm On Feb 24
See wetin heat don cause undecided grin
Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by 080bjaked(m): 6:40pm On Feb 24
Chrisrare:

Werey, hunger don kill your papa yet? tongue
Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by Intoboy(m): 6:52pm On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Thief!!!

Nonsense men!

This sadist has been raped incessantly,i feel your pain... having a hole forcefully drilled is not something to be happy about

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by Bitecoin: 7:39pm On Feb 24
Jennyclay:

Thief!!!

Nonsense men!

I for like meet u in a public place and u better don't be broke and abeg tell the owner of the car (cos e no be your own, evidence dey) to go to the nearest vio or frsc office to pay for his insurance wey don expire. If u make me vex I go post am here
Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by LalastiklaIa(m): 9:46pm On Feb 24
VeryWickedMan:

I'm not an obidient but yes, Tinubu is the reason I stole the AC. They will release me las las.

This guy if you leave nairaland e go pain me. No matter what is happening in my life. If I see your post I dey laugh with your Kanayo meme grin
Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by Livingstone124: 10:14pm On Feb 24
The leader of the most populated black people on earth stole someone mandate. Now the power don choke him for throat.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by guru90: 4:10am On Feb 25
Chrisrare:

wetin Obi do u..... Because Tinubu heard when Obi was saying that he will remove subsidy....

Tinubu rushed and removed it sharp sharp without understanding the meaning of subsidy....

Wetin u don achieve under this Tinubu regime?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

28-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) / Court grants Mompha N200 million bail / 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.