Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Where Can I Learn Coding? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where Can I Learn Coding? (422 Views)

Must Everybody Go Into Tech Or Learn Coding? / Top 20 Websites To Learn Coding With Java, Python, SQL, Algorithms, And Git For / Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Learn Coding? by MisterKings(m): 5:28pm On Feb 22
Hey guys I am trying to transition into tech. What school can I register? I know I can learn online but I am considering on site training because I can ask a million and one questions when I get stuck, coding is hard just by looking at it.

Please I will like to hear your thoughts and recommendations.
Re: Where Can I Learn Coding? by Hannaleeyah(f): 5:55pm On Feb 22
MisterKings:
Hey guys I am trying to transition into tech. What school can I register? I know I can learn online but I am considering on site training because I can ask a million and one questions when I get stuck, coding is hard just by looking at it.

Coding isn't hard. Firstly,you need to erase such mindset. This is the first thing I tell my students. When you view something as hard,it will be hard. No matter your level of focus from the onset.

I do an online training though,and it's very practical. You'll never regret it, and congratulations on the path you've decided to take❤️

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Learn Coding? by MisterKings(m): 6:56pm On Feb 22
Hannaleeyah:

Coding isn't hard. Firstly,you need to erase such mindset. This is the first thing I tell my students. When you view something as hard,it will be hard. No matter your level of focus from the onset.

I do an online training though,and it's very practical. You'll never regret it, and congratulations on the path you've decided to take❤️

Okay thanks for your input. Do you do physical training because really if I want to learn online I already have tons of tutorials
Re: Where Can I Learn Coding? by Hannaleeyah(f): 6:56pm On Feb 22
MisterKings:

Okay thanks for your input. Do you do physical training because really if I want to learn online I already have tons of tutorials

No, currently.
Re: Where Can I Learn Coding? by tpham: 7:05pm On Feb 22
Hannaleeyah:

Alaye coding is hard, just say you want the guy to enroll for your online class. Let him know the truth so that he can prepare him mind for it.

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Learn Coding? by Zidoh(m): 7:37pm On Feb 22
tpham:
Alaye coding is hard, just say you want the guy to enroll for your online class. Let him know the truth so that he can prepare him mind for it.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Learn Coding? by Hannaleeyah(f): 8:48pm On Feb 22
tpham:

It's hard for you. It's not hard for others. All it requires is your dedication, willingness to learn, focus and determination. It's just like saying mastering phonetics is hard, to you, it may be hard as a local language speaker,but to others, it is not.
Best Regards
Re: Where Can I Learn Coding? by MisterKings(m): 4:46am On Feb 23
So guys is there no school that can be recommended?
Re: Where Can I Learn Coding? by Lalami3232(m): 8:13am On Feb 23
If you're in Lagos, go to FlammyTech/NIIT, Aptech or New Horizon. These are good schools and you will thank me later
Re: Where Can I Learn Coding? by nnamdiosu(m): 8:50am On Feb 24
tpham:
Hahahaha. Lol. grin
You too get sense bro
Re: Where Can I Learn Coding? by MisterKings(m): 1:48pm On Feb 24
Lalami3232:
If you're in Lagos, go to FlammyTech/NIIT, Aptech or New Horizon. These are good schools and you will thank me later

Oh yes I know New Horizons but I don't know if they still make sense
Re: Where Can I Learn Coding? by tpham: 7:30am On Mar 01
tpham:
Good morning
Re: Where Can I Learn Coding? by MaverickA3: 2:03am On Mar 04
tpham:
grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Learn Coding? by Vodkka(m): 6:03pm On Mar 05
MisterKings:

It depends on many factors:
Money, location, time, etc

Are you working? Do you have about $300 dollar? Are you ready for stress? Can devote up to 10hrs daily? ALX can be your answer but it's stressful. This is not an exaggeration. They usually have less than 5% completion rate. The have good community support though. If you are absolute beginner, forget this.

Do you have money? About 2.5Million?
Decagon can equip you and you can get work easily after graduation.

You can enroll in federal government 3Mtt. They started new so I can't say for sure.

If you in lagos, there are 100s of good coding agency though. Tech365 by wale Olajumoke is not bad at all

(1) (Reply)

Udemy - The Complete 2019 Web Development Bootcamp / Completed Website For Sale / [2027] Chimera Tool Activation Without Dongle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.