Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat (12264 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) / Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge Commissioned By Sanwo-Olu And Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by Menclothing: 8:38pm On Feb 22
That food hub in mushin has the cheapest food on discount sales pls replicate it 5 more local government and ensure the price remain regulated not negotiable

All items should have price tag 🏷️ at discount price

Have Agric van that bring this to product for free

Each state should replicate this price control for essential food by having their market

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by johntredon: 8:38pm On Feb 22
Good2go1:
Igbo kill you there
Who kills your forefather?
Biafra or Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by oneMalik: 8:39pm On Feb 22
Cos that's what's on your mind .

Ance4Liverpool:
All i see is Stomach infrastructure

2 Likes

Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by oneMalik: 8:40pm On Feb 22
just calm down ....we will get there

Hezzyluv:
Good But I expect him to do something about these agbero thugs in the streets of Lagos.

And I fink LASMAN needs some reorientation on how to go about their job. LASMAN will go and hide themselves in a road where they know some drivers might park wrongly unknowingly or unaware After person don fall victim, them go just rush person like vultures wey see carcass, then fine u heavenly or you will path with 10k minimum.
Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by Ance4Liverpool: 8:44pm On Feb 22
oneMalik:
Cos that's what's on your mind .

the idea is good but what if the food finishes, govt need to bring policies that will last to the test of time
Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by Londerry: 8:45pm On Feb 22
This governor and propaganda are 5 &6. The worst lagos ever had.
These policies are for states like Osun and Ondo. Nothing economic or strategic.
Must he address press conference to reduce prices on transportation and fix inner roads?
Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by Kay25(m): 8:53pm On Feb 22
Na only lagos dey for naija ni?
Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by Timmi: 9:06pm On Feb 22
Kay25:
Na only lagos dey for naija ni?

Why not go and ask your governor

3 Likes

Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by olax02(m): 9:09pm On Feb 22
illuminutty:
Nonsense
haters

1 Like

Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by Bimpe29: 9:23pm On Feb 22
God will make it easy for us to be a better people
Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by Krigbe: 9:27pm On Feb 22
Good initiative, I hope people(politicians and civil servants) will allow it to benefit the intended people.
Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by Kay17: 9:28pm On Feb 22
My problem with Nigerian politics is that there is no in-depth or thoughtful scrutiny to policies. The topmost question, to be asked, is "where will Lagos State get the money for these ad hoc social programs?" What have we sacrificed to meet this new objectives?

This lack of scrutiny is why we are where we are. You can not run a country in an ad hoc and unaccountable manner.

1 Like

Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by Umueme: 9:28pm On Feb 22
johntredon:
Ndigbo will not like these initiatives. They are always against good things and support bad things.
They are waiting for Nigeria to explode so that they can use the opportunity to shout Biafra or death

You're stupid for mentioning an entire tribe. How many Igbos are in Lagos? Won't it benefit them? Senseless ogogoro sipping buffoons on this site
Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by edungene7: 9:32pm On Feb 22
Audio something that he can't sustain the house boy governor is trying to prove mother threasea when is Area father in Abuja is busy looting the state Treasury with alacrity an acclaimed builder who used 5billion to renovate is residence is a broad day light criminal
Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by oneman2k7: 9:49pm On Feb 22
He come be like say na only Lagos get governor. The remaining were busy short changing and spending their workers. Shame no even catch some governor dey pay #15, 000 palliative money.

I weep for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by ayenale1(m): 9:57pm On Feb 22
Arise should have sent Rufai now....
Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by AllenSpencer: 10:10pm On Feb 22
madjune:
All na talk.

We all know Nigeria isn't well organized to follow these talks to the latter.

Why do you hate good news?

I am certain you must have killed all your successful friends.

At the mention of good developments, you always so quick to antagonize it.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by deekseen(m): 10:35pm On Feb 22
Hezzyluv:
Good But I expect him to do something about these agbero thugs in the streets of Lagos.

And I fink LASMAN needs some reorientation on how to go about their job. LASMAN will go and hide themselves in a road where they know some drivers might park wrongly unknowingly or unaware After person don fall victim, them go just rush person like vultures wey see carcass, then fine u heavenly or you will path with 10k minimum.

I don't know/understand how a driver parks unknowingly or unaware
Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by Pallium: 10:38pm On Feb 22
obawinner:
pains
You aptly captured that guy's feeling.
He is in severe pains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:52pm On Feb 22
Nice and good initiative
Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by SoloCraft306: 10:57pm On Feb 22
I don't see this as a spectacular notch because the country is already hell bent when he increased the transportation fare to #700 and anything that makes the BRT increase the others follows no how the price of other commodities will increase, but my question now is this why reducing it now even now that the price of fuel is very much on the high side and you and your game master tuning the radios volume to you suitable taste. To me the government are still not for us because if they are for us they should be the first chain of price control but what do we get slave masters looking at their voters beging just to survive.
Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by Tayorshd87: 11:06pm On Feb 22
madjune:
All na talk.

We all know Nigeria isn't well organized to follow these talks to the latter.

Be specific you are the one and not "we all know"

Who told is Nigeria is not organized ?
Don't we have leaders ?
Don't we have police?
Army?
School?
Health etc so are we like Somalia or what is ur definition of not organize 🤔

You always want to hear bad news about the country and any good one u hear u will always write bad reviews about it again 😡

2 Likes

Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by Good2go1: 11:13pm On Feb 22
At least we have forefathers unlike you that are descendant of fallen demon
johntredon:

Who kills your forefather?
Biafra or Nigeria?
Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by Okoroawusa: 11:20pm On Feb 22
I Love Lagos

1 Like

Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by madjune(m): 12:38am On Feb 23
Tayorshd87:

Be specific you are the one and not "we all know"

Who told is Nigeria is not organized ?
Don't we have leaders ?
Don't we have police?
Army?
School?
Health etc so are we like Somalia or what is ur definition of not organize 🤔

You always want to hear bad news about the country and any good one u hear u will always write bad reviews about it again 😡

I will ask you 2 simple questions and they should have answers but, I don't expect you to answer them because you may not confront the truth as you answer them.

Number 1- Does Nigeria or Lagos state pay all it's pensioners timely? And, do they all get their dues or rightly upgraded to meet.present living standards?

Number 2 - Do you know Lagos state is rich enough to create a welafarist program that sees to it that its citizens receive some monthly income or bi weekly which should aim at cushioning the effect of the hardship?

In organized societies, that's commonplace.

Do you know why it looks impossible in Nigeria?

1, Lack of goodwill 2, No cohesion 3, wickedness, 4, Lack of know-how

All these are pointers to Lack of organization.

Try and answer those questions in your mind.
Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by commoditiesnig: 3:25am On Feb 23
Lanrelagboi:

Posted By Lagos State Governor, Sanwo-Olu on X (Formerly called twitter)
Excellent actions mr Governor
Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by Fujiyama: 5:08am On Feb 23
Lanrelagboi:
I am a big advocate for state policing and the Lagos Neighbourhood Agency has over 5000 officers and I have given approval for more to be employed. If the Federal Government approves full state policing, we will be ready to deploy 10,000 men with more training.

^^^
Interesting.

The man is an advocate of state policing.

Ok.

Lanrelagboi:
On road infrastructure, we are set to start work on 180 inner roads across the various local government areas. This will be undertaken by our empowered council chairmen and they will fix 120 roads concurrently. The State Government will support this effort by rehabilitating 60 inner roads.

^^^
undecided

What does "empowered council chairmen" even mean? Do local government councils in Lagos state have full financial autonomy or they are still slaves to the so called 'joint account' arrangement? Yes or no? Does the legislative arm of government have financial autonomy? Yes or no? Does the judiciary have financial autonomy? Yes or no?

Almost a decade after "Freedom of Information" (FOI) legislation was passed at the federal level, the LASG (like the majority of state governments in Nigeria) has stalled the passing of this key legislation that would define it as a truly functional, transparent sub-national government.

This is what we mean when we talk about strong institutions. They don't just create themselves. It takes intent and deliberate effort. Without strong institutions a people will end up going nowhere really fast.
Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by Soulifting: 6:09am On Feb 23
Can this be automated.
Using NIN and other techs to buy and prevent people from hoarding and reselling
Such that one can even pay at home and will be delivered ...or u just go for pickup.
That way...tracking can be more efficient

Nice one SanwoOlu
It's just the means of ensuring proper dissemination
Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by Soulifting: 6:13am On Feb 23
Happened to a frie d who is a visitor...had to make way wit 50k that day
And this money isnt into the govt purse.
Moreso, no one knows all d Road in Lagos...so may also be caught up wit it.
The police usually do as written ...hiding and suddenly appearing.
They don't see policing as correcting d masses, they use it to extort

quote author=deekseen post=128597726]

I don't know/understand how a driver parks unknowingly or unaware[/quote]
Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by Soulifting: 6:14am On Feb 23
Happened to a frie d who is a visitor...had to make way wit 50k that day
And this money isnt into the govt purse.
Moreso, no one knows all d Road in Lagos...so may also be caught up wit it.
The police usually do as written ...hiding and suddenly appearing.
They don't see policing as correcting d masses, they use it to extort

quote author=deekseen post=128597726]

I don't know/understand how a driver parks unknowingly or unaware[/quote][color=#006600][/color]
Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by Appletek: 6:22am On Feb 23
illuminutty:
Nonsense

Because they refused to share kerosene.
Lagos is not akpu land where you do that nonsense.
Re: 10 Policies Announced By Sanwo-Olu During The Media Chat by Appletek: 6:25am On Feb 23
edungene7:
Audio something that he can't sustain the house boy governor is trying to prove mother threasea when is Area father in Abuja is busy looting the state Treasury with alacrity an acclaimed builder who used 5billion to renovate is residence is a broad day light criminal

Shinedu, tell us one thing your own Governor has done to help you in these times.
No wonder your mothers are selling your type in Onitsha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Increase Petrol Price By 85 Kobo Every Week For 3 Years / Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Evil Deceits In Imo State (must See) / Sanwo-Olu Launches N4bn LSETF-W Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.