Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Anyone With A First-hand Experience On Honda Civic 2008? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Anyone With A First-hand Experience On Honda Civic 2008? (989 Views)

Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue / Mitsubishi Outlander 2003 : First Hand Experience / Honda Civic 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With A First-hand Experience On Honda Civic 2008? by Elizkid: 7:44pm On Feb 22
I've been in Kaduna for some days to pick up a Civic 08.

A mechanic has checked the car and said good things.

But I'll like those who've had first-hand experience to tell me what it's like with the maintenance, fuel consumption, and resell value.

Would love to drive it back to Lagos next week if I'm convinced.

Thanks in advance
Re: Anyone With A First-hand Experience On Honda Civic 2008? by dawnomike(m): 8:11pm On Feb 22
Elizkid:

But I'll like those who've had first-hand experience to tell me what it's like with the maintenance, fuel consumption, and resell value.

Thanks in advance
very good car.... Economical

4 Likes

Re: Anyone With A First-hand Experience On Honda Civic 2008? by Elizkid: 9:12pm On Feb 22
dawnomike:
very good car.... Economical

Economical as regards the fuel consumption and maintenance, right?

1 Like

Re: Anyone With A First-hand Experience On Honda Civic 2008? by ksmart027(m): 10:00pm On Feb 22
Good car, small engine bay and also prepare for adjuster problem
Re: Anyone With A First-hand Experience On Honda Civic 2008? by Elizkid: 11:43pm On Feb 22
ksmart027:

Hmmm

My heart pounded
Re: Anyone With A First-hand Experience On Honda Civic 2008? by Bullfallo(m): 3:18am On Feb 23
Good car if it’s still in prestige condition or tok standard. Resell value is not so good like toyota down south. But if you are getting it real cheap you can sell fast too real cheap.
Re: Anyone With A First-hand Experience On Honda Civic 2008? by 2shure: 4:57am On Feb 23
Don't waste your money.u will become a regular customer to mechanic.every 4dsys. Adjuster problem. From thr.fan belt problem.from thr ac problem. Why travel that far when Toyota dey everywhere.oh u r the type that boasts I no wan buy car wey common. Oya na.u no see volvo buy.u no see Isuzu.u no see pontiac...u no see mitsubishi..u no see opel.....madza....micra...golf..... suzuki....na Honda u wan buy.no p but when u wan resell.e no go pass 600k with many abeg na
Re: Anyone With A First-hand Experience On Honda Civic 2008? by gammarays(m): 6:13am On Feb 23
Elizkid:

Thanks in advance
Scammer
Return my money

https://www.nairaland.com/8009587/agemo-jacob-damilola-aka-mustiboy#128599397
Re: Anyone With A First-hand Experience On Honda Civic 2008? by 2shure: 8:36am On Feb 23
Wow. A scammer.what hapun.pls explain
gammarays:

Scammer
Return my money

https://www.nairaland.com/8009587/agemo-jacob-damilola-aka-mustiboy#128599397
Re: Anyone With A First-hand Experience On Honda Civic 2008? by gammarays(m): 9:00am On Feb 23
2shure:
Wow. A scammer.what hapun.pls explain
Received money for a phone but refused to deliver
Number no longer reachable

You can check the thread link for full details
Re: Anyone With A First-hand Experience On Honda Civic 2008? by 2shure: 9:02am On Feb 23
Nawa i
gammarays:

Received money for a phone but refused to deliver
Number no longer reachable

You can check the thread link for full details
Re: Anyone With A First-hand Experience On Honda Civic 2008? by eteebanky1: 9:27am On Feb 23
Elizkid:

Thanks in advance

Thief!!!!

Mustiboy scammer!!!!!!
Re: Anyone With A First-hand Experience On Honda Civic 2008? by goodnewscliff(m): 10:21am On Feb 23
2shure:
Don't waste your money.u will become a regular customer to mechanic.every 4dsys. Adjuster problem. From thr.fan belt problem.from thr ac problem. Why travel that far when Toyota dey everywhere.oh u r the type that boasts I no wan buy car wey common. Oya na.u no see volvo buy.u no see Isuzu.u no see pontiac...u no see mitsubishi..u no see opel.....madza....micra...golf..... suzuki....na Honda u wan buy.no p but when u wan resell.e no go pass 600k with many abeg na
stfu
Re: Anyone With A First-hand Experience On Honda Civic 2008? by 2shure: 10:51am On Feb 23
I have spoken
goodnewscliff:
stfu
Re: Anyone With A First-hand Experience On Honda Civic 2008? by senator2k9(m): 2:18pm On Feb 23
Call us today

Re: Anyone With A First-hand Experience On Honda Civic 2008? by captainking(m): 7:23pm On Feb 23
Elizkid:

Thanks in advance
.oboy.. You have been exposed as a suspected fraudster.. Do well to refund him in full before end of weekend..

Supersaiyanlord.. Please expose this guy
Re: Anyone With A First-hand Experience On Honda Civic 2008? by twelfthnight(m): 1:55pm On Feb 24
ksmart027:
Route the serpentine belt the right way and you might not know the agony
Re: Anyone With A First-hand Experience On Honda Civic 2008? by searchng4love: 2:57pm On Feb 25
twelfthnight:

Route the serpentine belt the right way and you might not know the agony
Picture of the serpentine belt in the right way please
Re: Anyone With A First-hand Experience On Honda Civic 2008? by twelfthnight(m): 7:56pm On Feb 25
searchng4love:

Picture of the serpentine belt in the right way please

1 Like

Re: Anyone With A First-hand Experience On Honda Civic 2008? by Elizkid: 8:49am On Mar 07
captainking:
.oboy.. You have been exposed as a suspected fraudster.. Do well to refund him in full before end of weekend..

Supersaiyanlord.. Please expose this guy

It was all a misunderstanding. Nobody defrauded anybody.

He and I are on top of it, and he's promised to make a resolution thread and edit all his false accusations from my threads.

1 Like

Re: Anyone With A First-hand Experience On Honda Civic 2008? by Elizkid: 9:22am On Mar 07
2shure:

Finally got it.

It was a steal at 1.8
Re: Anyone With A First-hand Experience On Honda Civic 2008? by Bullfallo(m): 2:47pm On Mar 07
Elizkid:

Finally got it.

It was a steal at 1.8
have you drive it back to lagos ? How many days you spent in abuja? And how much was the hotel bill

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Quest 2005 + / Would You Share Your Car Journey With Strangers? / Which Honda Make Is This? [IMAGE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.