Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

How To Manage Your Time Between Your Work And Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Manage Your Time Between Your Work And Your Business (469 Views)

Sanusi Incompetent To Manage CBN? / Should I Sell This Truck Or Give It To Company To Manage It For Monthly Return? / How To Manage Your Transport Busses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage Your Time Between Your Work And Your Business by Papilo87(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2011
This is a unique topic because not everybody who has a job understands the need for his/her own business as well. Is my job not my business? You ask.

Your job is definitely not your business or you wouldn’t be paid what the owner wanted. If you are working for someone else then that’s your job. Your business is the extra thing you do for yourself no matter how small where you are the boss and determine what you pay yourself and what you do and when you do it.

The topic to show why you need your own business even if you have a job is one to be reserved for another day. Today I write on how a career person who works for someone else and still has his own business on the side can combine both effectively and manage the 24 hours he has in a day.

Plan Your Day Each Night Before:
This is one of the most effective time management advice I learnt while setting out to start my own business a few years ago. Since then I have never hesitated to share this advice. Though I sometimes fail to stick to it I always seem to have a better grip of my day whenever I take the pains to plan well before I go to bed.
You already know the time you should allocate to your job. Where the work lies is in allocating time for your business and this should be done in a way not to stress you up and affect your performance on the job,

http://nairabrains.com/2011/11/how-to-manage-your-time-between-your-business-and-your-job/

(1) (Reply)

Innovation: Paying For Web Content To Survive / Facebook Acquires Instagram For About $1billion / Investment Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.