Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Anybody Happy About The Rising Cost Of Living Is A Cannibal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Happy About The Rising Cost Of Living Is A Cannibal (338 Views)

Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living / Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu / Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Happy About The Rising Cost Of Living Is A Cannibal by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:49pm On Feb 22
cry

Whether APC or LP or PDP,

Whether igbo or yoruba or hausa/fulani,

U are a heartless thing

A cannibal depending on the gulping of human blood,

the emaciation of the helpless ones

So insensitive that u cant but rejoice whenever u hear that people are starving 2 death on the streets and getting more destitute in the ghetto

All bcuz of the unspeakable politics u stand 4

As i walk into that uncompleted building , i wonder how long am going 2 keep wondering how my brother and i will survive 2gether.

again

is this life?

is this what it means 2 be alive?

is this all to it?

embarassed

how do i achieve anything this way?

my brother has no phone at all while i struggle to maintain relationships with this one.

must we suffer 4 decades b4 we enjoy anything?

is this a matter 4 comparison?

should corpses around me be what am expecting?

whatever be a meaning
Re: Anybody Happy About The Rising Cost Of Living Is A Cannibal by Djoel: 12:09am On Feb 23
Let me tell you why I am happy as much as it affects me too. If you can reason you will understand,

Nigerians are chronically and irredeemably daft. God is tired about us too. We want bad leaders or anyone whose bad decisions that would have such regretabble consequences be in power or continue with their wicked practices as long as it favors us, serves our selfish purposes or our bigotry.

Listen man, God is at work, Nigerians will suffer till they are broken to factory reset level. We must get to the point where we are ready to kill our own brother if he stands in the way of building a progressive nation and not care who is capable of leading us out of the hopeless situation we have found ourselves in.

So let God do his work and have us thoroughly dealt with so we can be redeemed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Happy About The Rising Cost Of Living Is A Cannibal by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:22am On Feb 23
Djoel:
Let me tell you why I am happy as much as it affects me too. If you can reason you will understand,

Nigerians are chronically and irredeemably daft. God is tired about us too. We want bad leaders or anyone whose bad decisions that would have such regretabble consequences be in power or continue with their wicked practices as long as it favors us, stokes the ego of our pride or serves our lust for bigotry.

Listen man, God is at work, Nigerians will suffer till they are broken so much it reaches their very soul. We must get to the point where we are ready to kill our own brother if he stands in the way of building a progressive nation and not care who is capable of leading us out of the hopeless situation we have found ourselves in.

So let God do his work and have us thoroughly dealt with so we can be redeemed.

the problem is your use of we/us

the mentality that ALL nigerians av same political pattern is FALSE

Like can u just imagine how popular this fallacy has become

then u speak of GOD

Guy, itz the most wicked people on earth that enjoy this GOD-thing the most.
Re: Anybody Happy About The Rising Cost Of Living Is A Cannibal by Djoel: 12:40am On Feb 23
HellVictorinho6:

the problem is your use of we/us

the mentality that ALL nigerians av same political pattern is FALSE

Like can u just imagine how popular this fallacy has become

then u speak of GOD

Guy, itz the most wicked people on earth that enjoy this GOD-thing the most.

Labeling me wicked won't change a thing. If I may summarize it for you, bad decisions have consequences wether God is in the picture or not. So deal with the consequences and not me.

Is it not funny that you have problems with people's attitude or views to the current situation but not the people that elect bad leaders and the bad leaders themselves. SMH.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Happy About The Rising Cost Of Living Is A Cannibal by a4cube: 12:53am On Feb 23
HellVictorinho6:
cry

U are a heartless thing

So insensitive that u cant but rejoice whenever u hear that people are starving 2 death on the streets and getting more destitute in the ghetto

As i walk into that uncompleted building , i wonder how long am going 2 keep wondering how my brother and i will survive 2gether.

again

is this life?

is this all to it?

embarassed

my brother has no phone at all while i struggle to maintain relationships with this one.

whatever be a meaning
Anybody that voted Tinubu votes for this hardship also. So they are more than cannibals.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anybody Happy About The Rising Cost Of Living Is A Cannibal by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:56am On Feb 23
Djoel:

Labeling me wicked won't change a thing. If I may summarize it for you, bad decisions have consequences wether God is in the picture or not. So deal with the consequences and not me.

Is it not funny that you have problems with people's attitude or views to the current situation but not the people that elect bad leaders and the bad leaders themselves. SMH.

rubbish

how do u determine those that elect bad leaders undecided

i suppose kidnappers living large voted the good ones , nonsense.
Re: Anybody Happy About The Rising Cost Of Living Is A Cannibal by IduNaOba: 1:02am On Feb 23
Remove ndigbo from this your yeye post.
We have continually refused to join you people to vote incompetence.

Tinubu till 2099
Ebin pawa o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Happy About The Rising Cost Of Living Is A Cannibal by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:05am On Feb 23
a4cube:
Anybody that voted Tinubu votes for this hardship also. So they are more than cannibals.

So tinubu is ruling alone abi undecided

And u think u can determine who voted him like this abi

U dont even know what u are saying

INEC allowed 3 issues to contest, rubbing those 3 national problems on the citizens' face,threatening them with XYZ for apathy only 4 you to come up with this rubbish when one of those issues out-issue the other 2 in that contest.

this shit is deeper than u think
Re: Anybody Happy About The Rising Cost Of Living Is A Cannibal by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:06am On Feb 23
IduNaOba:
Remove ndigbo from this your yeye post.
We have continually refused to join you people to vote incompetence.

Tinubu till 2099
Ebin pawa o

tribalism

is akpabio not from ur side!
Re: Anybody Happy About The Rising Cost Of Living Is A Cannibal by Chinjo2: 1:32am On Feb 23
Then what should we call those that were warned about the dangers of voting for a certificate forger, a drug lord, an Identity thief and the most corrupt ex-governor in the history of Nigeria but ignored the warning and still went ahead to vote for him?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Happy About The Rising Cost Of Living Is A Cannibal by aariwa(m): 1:52am On Feb 23
Chinjo2:
Than what should we call those that were warned about the dangers of voting for a certificate forger, a drug lord, an Identity thief and the most corrupt ex-governor in the history of Nigeria but ignored the warning and still went ahead to vote for him?
If 2023 elections was free and fair electronic voting like Mahmoud promised and didn’t do but as found in all western countries, tinubu couldn’t have won up to three states in Nigeria. The actual problem was when Nigerians were called out to protest in one voice as a nation the broad daylight robbery by Mahmoud and tinubu ; some people turned it tribal, said igbos want to take away power from them, were joyful when Sanwo olu inspired by tinubu destroyed almost 10 thousand igbo properties within weeks and 12 hours notice, same people were the ones who refused for election campaign to be issue based but tribal , they never presented one plan of what tinubu wanted for Nigeria but attacked Peter Obi’s person, his Igbo tribe, constantly, verbally, online , physically and with government . The only crime Obi committed was registering to contest elections like every other Nigerian as required by Nigerian constitution, same people clearly showed from day one their ideology of emilokan/awalokan (sectionalism) of not genuinely wanting to be part of prosperous one Nigerian. You can see the reason why any right thinking people are distancing themselves from these people because they know where this is headed to already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Happy About The Rising Cost Of Living Is A Cannibal by SpatialKing(m): 2:08am On Feb 23
All those who voted Tinubu and APC in the last election are the true Cannibals...

3 Likes

Re: Anybody Happy About The Rising Cost Of Living Is A Cannibal by Difrent: 2:16am On Feb 23
HellVictorinho6:
cry

U are a heartless thing

again

is this life?

is this all to it?

embarassed

whatever be a meaning

Stop behaving like a kid..... Grow up.

Know that in evey situation there will always be those that will gain and those that will lose.

Today today somebody has bought a car....
Today today many people don buy land.
Does it mean they are happy with the situation?
No
or do you want someone not to do what they have been planning since and has just come to materialize because some people are hungry?

My brother money dey where e dey....

Many businesses people are making brisk businesses you are here sulking.... Many of them will even come and write trash in the comment section and they have made a kill in business today today......

1 Like

Re: Anybody Happy About The Rising Cost Of Living Is A Cannibal by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:27am On Feb 23
Difrent:

Stop behaving like a kid..... Grow up.

Know that in evey situation there will always be those that will gain and those that will lose.

Today today somebody has bought a car....
Today today many people don buy aland.
Does it mean they are happy with the situation?
No
or do you want someone not to do what they have been planning since and has just come to materialize because some people are hungry?

My brother money dey where e dey....

Many businesses people are making brisk businesses you are here sulking.... Many of them will even come and write trash in the comment section and they have made a kill in business today today......

Nonsense

This is y nigeria remains under developed
Re: Anybody Happy About The Rising Cost Of Living Is A Cannibal by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:29am On Feb 23
Chinjo2:
Then what should we call those that were warned about the dangers of voting for a certificate forger, a drug lord, an Identity thief and the most corrupt ex-governor in the history of Nigeria but ignored the warning and still went ahead to vote for him?

How do u determine those that voted him and how did u arrive at ur description of him undecided
Re: Anybody Happy About The Rising Cost Of Living Is A Cannibal by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:33am On Feb 23
aariwa:
If 2023 elections was free and fair electronic voting like Mahmoud promised and didn’t do but as found in all western countries, tinubu couldn’t have won up to three states in Nigeria. The actual problem was when Nigerians were called out to protest in one voice as a nation the broad daylight robbery by Mahmoud and tinubu ; some people turned it tribal, said igbos want to take away power from them, were joyful when Sanwo olu inspired by tinubu destroyed almost 10 thousand igbo properties within weeks and 12 hours notice, same people were the ones who refused for election campaign to be issue based but tribal , they never presented one plan of what tinubu wanted for Nigeria but attacked Peter Obi’s person, his Igbo tribe, constantly, verbally, online , physically and with government . The only crime Obi committed was registering to contest elections like every other Nigerian as required by Nigerian constitution, same people clearly showed from day one their ideology of emilokan/awalokan (sectionalism) of not genuinely wanting to be part of prosperous one Nigerian. You can see the reason why any right thinking people are distancing themselves from these people because they know where this is headed to already

This is nonsense

U dont have a verifiable means of identifying anybody

U are just heartless

End sars had nothing 2 do with tribalism .....so 4get!
Re: Anybody Happy About The Rising Cost Of Living Is A Cannibal by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:35am On Feb 23
SpatialKing:
All those who voted Tinubu and APC in the last election are the true Cannibals...

Another short sighted b@stard

Is it only APC that won elections?
Re: Anybody Happy About The Rising Cost Of Living Is A Cannibal by SpatialKing(m): 8:34am On Feb 23
HellVictorinho6:

Another short sighted b@stard

Is it only APC that won elections?

Yes bro, since 2015
Re: Anybody Happy About The Rising Cost Of Living Is A Cannibal by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:16am On Feb 23
SpatialKing:

Yes bro, since 2015

Rubbish

The senators/governors are of different parties and all the parties av bad leaders in them.
Re: Anybody Happy About The Rising Cost Of Living Is A Cannibal by Difrent: 10:16am On Feb 23
HellVictorinho6:

Nonsense

This is y nigeria remains under developed
It's a rat race bro
Re: Anybody Happy About The Rising Cost Of Living Is A Cannibal by Floky215: 10:33am On Feb 23
HellVictorinho6:
cry

U are a heartless thing

again

is this life?

is this all to it?

embarassed

whatever be a meaning

What about those who voted, supported and help rig in the calamity that brought about the situation in the country...?
Re: Anybody Happy About The Rising Cost Of Living Is A Cannibal by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:40am On Feb 23
Floky215:

What about those who voted, supported and help rig in the calamity that brought about the situation in the country...?

How do u determine who did
Re: Anybody Happy About The Rising Cost Of Living Is A Cannibal by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:42am On Feb 23
Difrent:

It's a rat race bro

Cant u make it in a better nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Men Blaming Buhari For Hardship Won’t Solve Our Problems - Ogunlewe / Reopen Seme Border With Benin Republic,Traditional Ruler Oba Oyelude Begs Tinubu / Hauwa Nuru's factor: Educator, Advocate, Change Maker, many faces of Dr. Hauwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.