Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others (19504 Views)

2023: APC, PDP Govs, Dangote, Otedola, Others Move To Save Nigeria / Buhari Hosts Dangote, Otedola, Others In Aso Rock - Photos / Appointment Of Dangote & Otedola As APC Campaign Members: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by BlueRayDick: 10:20am On Feb 23
foxman04:

you no get sense

You didn't counter my post but resort to insult. It shows u are a kid that needs to grow up.
Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by DaddyRochie1642: 10:21am On Feb 23
I've never been a Davido fan but I love that he has a kind, generous heart to give and show love in abundance..very few people on planet Earth are born with such a kind, generous heart.

Someone once told me this statement and it has been ringing in my head ever since; the person said and I quote;
"It is not easy to show love".

Truly, it is not an easy thing to show love and kindness.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by Adakintroy: 10:24am On Feb 23
Oh make them.provide subsidy again?
Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by Bfly: 10:27am On Feb 23
This happens easily in the west.
But billionaires in Nigerians give money to governments to provide what is already captured in the budget. Therefore, the politicians just keep the money
Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by foxman04: 10:30am On Feb 23
BlueRayDick:

You didn't counter my post but resort to insult. It shows u are a kid that needs to grow up.

there is nothing to counter in your senseless post, what has dangote and otedola done for the average Nigerians? they even afflicted us the more with their govt backing monopolized businesses

Nonsense
Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by oladele239(m): 10:30am On Feb 23
Talk to the government and not people who's worked hard to earn their living.
Otedola I know does that though , he's a living legend!
Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by skuribeebo: 10:30am On Feb 23
They don't have any social responsibilities.
They are useless.
Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by SoNature(m): 10:31am On Feb 23
Ohibenemma:
The thing is that some of these people didn't make their money through legit/honest means. So it's not in them to be generous to the truly needy.

Haven't you seen how such will commit billions to a rich friend's political ambition without batting an eyelid, but can't help finance the education of a poor cousin's son?

I'm not saying that's the case with the aforementioned, but...

Whether you stole to make money or made money through legit means, a giver is a giver! If you are an innate giver, you derive joy from giving.... how you made the money is immaterial? Or haven't you heard stories of criminals who robbed the rich to give to the poor?
Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:31am On Feb 23
BlueRayDick:

To who? He promised he will give it out to charity and this is him fulfilling that promise
he has already given out that one, this one is new donation... The guy is a good giver...
Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by Yankee101: 10:31am On Feb 23
Dangote spends more than all of Davvido’s networth on charity through his foundation and personally

I don’t like his greed but I also won’t keep quiet about his good side

They donated 1bn to katsina state university, 1bn to ABU etc During fasting like this na trailer loads of sugar, rice, flour, etc their family dey donate for Kano. Hausa no dey make noise on social media when they give

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by Sunmolar(m): 10:31am On Feb 23
We don't want a bait...that will prevent the govt from doing the right thing when need arises.....in this monopolistic & capitalistic world
Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by BlueRayDick: 10:35am On Feb 23
foxman04:

there is nothing to counter in your senseless post, what has dangote and otedola done for the average Nigerians? they even afflicted the more with their govt backing monopolized businesses

Nonsense

Do u even know what CSR is ? Do u know the amount of CSR their respective companies do yearly ?

Grab a copy of annual reports of their respective companies and educate urself .

Away from that were u not yet born in 2019 when Otedola donated N5bn to Dj Cuppy's foundation for the children of Adamawa, Borno and kaduna states ? Same Dangote donated N100m at that same event .

Like I said earlier ; u are a kid that needs to grow up .

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by franugo(m): 10:47am On Feb 23
BlueRayDick:

To who? He promised he will give it out to charity and this is him fulfilling that promise

He did it then
Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by foxman04: 10:48am On Feb 23
BlueRayDick:

Do u even know what CSR is ? Do u know the amount of CSR their respective companies do yearly ?

Grab a copy of annual reports of their respective companies and educate urself .

Away from that were u not yet born in 2019 when Otedola donated N5bn to Dj Cuppy's foundation for the children of Adamawa, Borno and kaduna states ? Same Dangote donated N100m at that same event .

Like I said earlier ; u are a kid that needs to grow up .

not be only crs na crk and how often do these greedy men gives back to the society
Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by yewit37486: 10:49am On Feb 23
SoNature:

Whether you stole to make money or made money through legit means, a giver is a giver! If you are an innate giver, you derive joy from giving.... how you made the money is immaterial? Or haven't you heard stories of criminals who robbed the rich to give to the poor?

Robin hood! cheesy
Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by Gboom: 10:52am On Feb 23
Melonsmasher:
Clowns keep running around the circus like it's going to solve the major problem, all these aren't the solution instead it will create more troubles, tinubu government is totally clueless
You guys are always thinking negative, if you are saying the rich helping the poor is not a solution, then suggest a solution of your own and let us see
Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by Blacklion3: 11:04am On Feb 23
Toh Oga David me sef I dey here o
Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by BlueRayDick: 11:10am On Feb 23
foxman04:

not be only crs na crk and how often do these greedy men gives back to the society

This is exactly what a kid would say
Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by Pablodreay890: 11:13am On Feb 23
Jennyclay:
I’m deeply in love with Davido for no reason kiss

I love you Davido kiss
Who ur love help…. Na every body una dey love
Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by heywhy55(m): 11:15am On Feb 23
crossfm:
Hehehe.

The clown asking other people to follow Davido what has he done for the poor people around him.
You must not give billions to show you care.

You don't force people to do charity work,it comes from the depth of the heart.

Another funny assertion is that they should do this in collaboration with CBN angry grin cheesy,so that they will loot what was donated.
go to his Facebook page and see for yourself bro. Pelumi Olajengbesi
Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by Pablodreay890: 11:16am On Feb 23
skuribeebo:
They don't have any social responsibilities.
They are useless.
Na too they appreciate another person dem sabi….. Wen will they start denoting to the mass too. Bikonu
Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by foxman04: 11:17am On Feb 23
BlueRayDick:

This is exactly what a kid would say
dey play 70years old man

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by Kay25(m): 11:21am On Feb 23
Melonsmasher:
Clowns keep running around the circus like it's going to solve the major problem, all these aren't the solution instead it will create more troubles, tinubu government is totally clueless
If u are bright enough put the 1 simple way forward that u know and let's see how far we can push it for u to get to the top... someone has said something u haven't got any better one u are here thrashing it..smh
Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by highchief1: 11:33am On Feb 23
RickyJesus:
Entertainment money different from business money though.
shut up.who no sabi give no sabi give.every money is the same.
Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by RickyJesus: 11:54am On Feb 23
highchief1:
shut up.who no sabi give no sabi give.every money is the same.
You are an idiot if you believe all money are the same.
Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by highchief1: 12:17pm On Feb 23
RickyJesus:

You are an idiot if you believe all money are the same.
there’s always a reason not to give.u don’t give u won’t understand.Its fools like u that believe it’s only when one has excess that he can give.
Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by RickyJesus: 12:28pm On Feb 23
highchief1:
there’s always a reason not to give.u don’t give u won’t understand.Its fools like u that believe it’s only when one has excess that he can give.
Big fool carry your life savings go help your village people.
Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by highchief1: 12:33pm On Feb 23
RickyJesus:

Big fool carry your life savings go help your village people.
we have been helping.we don’t have life savings.only cowards believe in life savings.you can save for your life and lose the life.wigwe had life savings.only Goodwill keeps a real man.
Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by RickyJesus: 12:45pm On Feb 23
highchief1:
we have been helping.we don’t have life savings.only cowards believe in life savings.you can save for your life and lose the life.wigwe had life savings.only Goodwill keeps a real man.
You are clearly an idiot or a financial illiterate.
Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by vicshub(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23
BlueRayDick:

Davido added 50 mill of his own money last year, this year he did not call for donations.
Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by Mrhonesty: 12:57pm On Feb 23
You are wrong. Davido donated all the money donated to him last year. Please, Search it out, it's online.

quote author=BlueRayDick post=128602801]Clown! Most of the money Davido Donated were from contributions he received almost a year ago when he asked friends to start sending him money for his birthday .

Those people he's trying to drag have done a lot more for the society with their personal money[/quote]
Re: Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others by goody234: 1:15pm On Feb 23
Billionaires dont owe the citizens anything ...stop encouraging that begging mentality the govt is there to do its job and help citizens

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

₦30,000 Minimum Wage: Buhari, Governors’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock / APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable / Electoral Act: Buhari’s Ministers Must Resign Before Primaries - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.