Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

... - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ... (1240 Views)

Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud / Beware of Thaler he is a Scammer / Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by gammarays(m): 6:46am On Feb 24
cc Tabazz
Re: ... by leisuretym: 4:33pm On Feb 24
noobody:
Lack of proper communication is what led to this,

I contacted him,he explained what had occurred,

Not in my place to say it here,

I always advised him on how all these won't have occurred if he had properly carried the OP along,

I hope it's get resolved soon.

Cheers.

Gammarays , noobody

What's the update about this matter?
Re: ... by gammarays(m): 7:50pm On Feb 24
leisuretym:

Gammarays , noobody

What's the update about this matter?
The guy has responded on Whatsapp with some stories
Until I get a refund, no peace for him

3 Likes

Re: ... by aboyaji(m): 8:06pm On Feb 24
I always advise people here to use only wese90 as escrow. Wese90 is a big Oga. No time for rubbish. His services is free sef.

Yet, people won't listen.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Youngsage: 9:34pm On Feb 24
leisuretym:

OP, don't let anybody resolve this matter

I don't have business either that's his real account number or not, I have shown my cousin his phone numbers there is no need to loud it, he will be given public embarrassment around his house before he enter room 4 to eat beans . If he like let me off the phone, he will still be track free of charge, I will you you to impress my crush here, she need to see how connected I am .
Re: ... by Obviouslyblunt: 9:58pm On Feb 24
gammarays:

Thanks Sir
On it
go to a court, meet the court registrar, get a court order, shouldn’t take more than 10k. Take that to scammers bank and bank will put a freeze order on the account and a notice to apprehend the scammer once seen. His BVN and everything.

1 Like

Re: ... by gammarays(m): 1:14am On Feb 25
Thanks for the insight
Re: ... by timilehing(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26
gammarays:
Mustiboy going by name Jacob Damilola Agemo is a scammer

Advertised a Redmi note 8 pro for 85,000. I concluded with him and paid him 87,000 naira to include a type c cable

He gave excuses of returning late from work but has not been reachable for over 3 days.
He has deleted his previous posts except the ones quoted.

noobody
Nlanalyst
Foxie
DenreleDave
Dragnet

Scammer's bank details
Kuda
Agemo Jacob Damilola
Send a mail to your bank, attached these screenshot & request for a lien to be placed on his account.

1 Like

Re: ... by ghettochild(m): 12:51pm On Mar 02
Stormyweather:
no he's not
Ok I hear u.
Wetin e do oooo.
Explain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hp Compaq Nx7300 For Sale / New Starcomms 1x Usb Modem (with 50 Hours Free Internet) For Sale / Dell Latitude Laptop For Just N40,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.