Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Air Peace Begins Flight Operations To London March 30 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Begins Flight Operations To London March 30 (8650 Views)

NG Eagle Begins Flight Operations With Leased Aircraft / Air Peace Begins Dubai Flight Today / Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations To London March 30 by AareGaa: 10:57am On Feb 23
crossfm:
Good development.

Onyema is dogged and this is the result of such attribute.

Wish him all the best.

Nothing dogged about Onyeama.

Jonathan looted amnesty money to float air peace.
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations To London March 30 by AareGaa: 10:59am On Feb 23
Emu4life:
Congrats to Sir Allen Onyeama and Air Peace. Our very own son of the Soil.
In Sha Allah, this Air line will join World's top 10 airlines in few years.
God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Jonathan family own air peace.

Onyeama has nothing, aside being a failed lawyer
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations To London March 30 by descarado: 10:59am On Feb 23
Mynd44:
Heathrow or Gatwick?
Lets know so Nigeria can decide if will be applying policy of reciprocation and divert all BA flights to Ilorin, Akure, Asaba or Maiduguri
Let him get this one first, then go back to negotiation table.

It will take time but there will be a breakthrough.
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations To London March 30 by AareGaa: 11:00am On Feb 23
sirfemoz:
What a resilient and dogged business man.

Running an airline with looted amnesty money
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations To London March 30 by descarado: 11:00am On Feb 23
AareGaa:

Jonathan family own air peace.

Onyeama has nothing, aside being a failed lawyer
We don hear, can you rest pls.
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations To London March 30 by AareGaa: 11:03am On Feb 23
seanfer:

That's at the discretion of Aviation Ministry. But you and I know that your suggestion won't happen.

It's a stupid suggestion by a biaflan boy.

Air peace belongs to GEJ family
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations To London March 30 by descarado: 11:04am On Feb 23
COMPAQ:

Calm down. Gatwick is in London too and the distance to center of town is pretty much the same.
I wonder. Nigerians will go there even if its in Coventry. We are that patriotic when it comes to this kind of thing.

I can't imagine not boarding it anywhere it is in uk proudly.

Wish it can land in anambra state. Vuuum to my house cos I don't want lagos or Abuja wahala
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations To London March 30 by AareGaa: 11:06am On Feb 23
Omenlon:
The real Nigerian, not those useless frustrated miscreants on nairaland who want anything evil for their father's land.

Air peace was floated by GEJ family with looted amnesty money.

Onyeama is a broke man
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations To London March 30 by bjdon: 11:42am On Feb 23
COMPAQ:

Calm down. Gatwick is in London too and the distance to center of town is pretty much the same.

I don't understand the issue, for a long time BA flights to Lagos used to be from Gatwick. It only changed in the late 90's
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations To London March 30 by ifeco4(m): 11:54am On Feb 23
Mynd44:
Heathrow or Gatwick?
Lets know so Nigeria can decide if will be applying policy of reciprocation and divert all BA flights to Ilorin, Akure, Asaba or Maiduguri

I doubt if they will give approval for Heathrow
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations To London March 30 by monex(m): 1:31pm On Feb 23
Mynd44:
Heathrow or Gatwick?

hehehe this guy.

una nor wan gree

It would be Gatwick most likely. I really hope it is Heathrow
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations To London March 30 by Mrexcell(m): 1:35pm On Feb 23
This is really very massive.
Re: Air Peace Begins Flight Operations To London March 30 by Tats(m): 4:55pm On Feb 23
Ucheamani:

Ogbeni, Both Heathrow and Gatwick are not in London, Heathrow is in Hounslow west while Gatwick is in west sussex.
Both are called LHR and LGW for marketing and brand purposes.

Heathrow is in London as Hounslow is geographically in Greater London. Gatwick is not geographically in London.

For those asking about why not Heathrow for Air peace. Airports allocate slots which are paid for. Heathrow slots are extremely expensive and many airlines resell their slots. Google Heathrow slots and see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

₦1.6Trillion: Inside Hotel With The World’s Most Incredible Pool In Singapore / ( Hot, Hot Video ) Nigerian Dance Club / Direction From Sango Ota, Ogun State To Sagamu, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.