Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day (27714 Views)

Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) / Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by TopNotchTrends(m): 7:47am On Feb 23
A video trending online has showed the moment a bride crawled some distance to present cake to her in-laws on her wedding day.

Many users on social media felt it was inhuman to treat the bride in such a manner while some said it was the culture.

what is your opinion on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IGRKG5ZzyI?si=lTItgb6F5vJ9aOUk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by Biglittlelois(f): 7:58am On Feb 23
Orisirisi, why will a man allow his woman to go through that stress because she's marrying into his family?

19 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by proff010: 8:13am On Feb 23
Upon what is happening you still get time to do this. Hmmm

6 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by easyfem(m): 12:03pm On Feb 23
Idobale kin n se iwa…… only if you can do this when you get to his house , then I will appreciate ,

Fear woman

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by Utanisco(m): 12:03pm On Feb 23
Unam ikot

5 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by blaquemyc: 12:04pm On Feb 23
Her knee no go peel so? They still had to punish her on her day. embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by robinso01(m): 12:04pm On Feb 23
N

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by amandasw: 12:04pm On Feb 23
Nice

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by Fiscus105(m): 12:04pm On Feb 23
Biglittlelois:
Orisirisi, why will a man allow his woman to go through that stress because she's marrying into his family?

Must you marry him at all cost? several guys are out thr, in which you won't craw during wedding ceremony, go for those guys and have peace ok.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by BBIA: 12:04pm On Feb 23
One cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by robinso01(m): 12:05pm On Feb 23
If she's not being forced to do it ,then no problem

15 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by Deziwealth: 12:06pm On Feb 23
Biglittlelois:
and the woman will still bring bastard kids to the house

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by CrownedPhoenix: 12:06pm On Feb 23
Different angles to it.

So far she knew about it aforehand. I guess we just can't understand cultures sometimes undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by linearity: 12:06pm On Feb 23
Biglittlelois:

If it is the culture and she was not singled out, I am all for it.

You wouldn’t know what the bride culture had for the guy, but I will assume that he must have also met their demands for this day to come to past.

Let give to Caesar what is Caesar’s and to God what is His. Moreso, the lady is not complaining, I even saw her concealing a smile. It is mostly the single still searching and divorcing ladies that fake outrage for things like these, but if given that opportunity they would do exactly the same and more.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by brain54(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23
Culture or not...

Me I won't accept that.

My wife go Waka normal!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by BBIA: 12:08pm On Feb 23
Biglittlelois:
How else will she appreciate the husband to be and his family?

she can not be called and evening newspaper because a prince charming was right there the save her from being one.

how market lois? cool

Pocohantas, Eruleroz cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by Lovenorth: 12:08pm On Feb 23
Hunger and starvation is bad, the bride is desperate to marry him as a means of survival

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by Fiscus105(m): 12:11pm On Feb 23
brain54:
Culture or not...

Me I won't accept that.

My wife go Waka normal!

No need of inviting ur own people, go to aboki area and hire family to represent you, those people would do ur bidding.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by Donedeal1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 23
Good parental upbringing
Am very proud of her
Africa culture is the best
Ajebos may not know this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by ufotunang: 12:15pm On Feb 23
You have not yet started the marriage yet...they are already punishing you... nawaoooo 🙄

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by Orlu13: 12:17pm On Feb 23
This isn't right

Why should she be doing that

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by Whalis: 12:18pm On Feb 23
Run ooo. All fake. This video should be archived for things to come when she lands with her real self.
Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by Mindlog: 12:23pm On Feb 23
When she go pay back...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by advanceDNA: 12:25pm On Feb 23
linearity:

If it is the culture and she was not singled out, I am all for it.

You wouldn’t know what the bride culture had for the guy, but I will assume that he must have also met their demands for this day to come to past.

Let give to Caesar what is Caesar’s and to God what is His. Moreso, the lady is not complaining, I even saw her concealing a smile. It is mostly the single still searching and divorcing ladies that fake outrage for things like these, but if given that opportunity they would do exactly the same and more.

She probably did it on her own....no one forced her crawl the distance...she could have walked to them and kneel to give them....its just an over-show of respect.... ...
Just as women kneel to put cake or feed their husband on wedding day.....most women dont even kneel in the marriage

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by bestman09(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23
angry
You people taking paracetamol on top of someone else's headache. Did the bride complain to anyone that she was forced to do it? HYPOCRITES!

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by Iko5000: 12:31pm On Feb 23
My friend stop it , it has nothing to do with Igbo people . Stop the Hate .
Ejehhhh:
Igbo people again
Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by Mindlog: 12:33pm On Feb 23
advanceDNA:

She probably did it on her own....no one forced her crawl the distance...she could have walked to them and kneel to give them....its just an over-show of respect.... ...
Just as women kneel to put cake or feed their husband on wedding day.....most women dont even kneel in the marriage

With that strong face? shocked

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by Sonnobax15(m): 12:38pm On Feb 23
grin
Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by Savedday2: 12:40pm On Feb 23
What is even
Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by GanagiBitrus: 12:41pm On Feb 23
For what na.

Anyway not acceptable.
Re: Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day by advanceDNA: 12:41pm On Feb 23
Mindlog:

With that strong face? shocked

Pple dey tire on their wedding day naa...na stressful day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having 2 Wives? / Four Generations Of Nigerian Men Family Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.