Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,130 members, 7,829,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

"HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll (11510 Views)

IREV Failure: INEC Owes Nigerians An Explanation, Says Jega / LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence / Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:43am On Feb 23
dettolgel:
Today we are all enjoying the server error grin
efon konbale my broda!
grin

1 Like

Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by seyezy: 8:43am On Feb 23
INEC lied. This was a deliberately carried out. I’m a certified software engineer and I know very well what they did. If this country is a well organized country, Mahmood should be sharing cell with Emafiele.

1 Like

Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by Benekkk: 8:47am On Feb 23
Go on…
Nigerians believe you
Cook more of this sweet dish up because maybe someone somewhere cares.

1 Like

Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by Obiedun(m): 8:47am On Feb 23
Racoon:
Server error kill you there. Same server Amazon confirmed to be working perfectly. Not after wasting the enormous resources the nation invested, the repeated lies of deploying the foolproofed technology for the elections, then turning around to insult the sensibility of a nation with incongruous press releases.
Which Amazon?
Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by blackmantis: 8:48am On Feb 23
Did they not carry out any test run? This excuse is laughable........and exposes INEC to be grossly incompetent.

1 Like

Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by Think9ja(m): 8:52am On Feb 23
Server error or no server error, Obi did not win that election.

The person that could have won was Atiku.

Obi won all the states he was expected to win, except Rivers, whose total votes cast was not even upto 500k.

Irev or no Irev Peter Obi came third.

The only reason why it became an issue was pure hatred for the winner.

Again, which other states did Obi win and was denied that amounted to 3m votes? That's the question even Obi cannot answer.

1 Like

Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by isaachi4u: 8:59am On Feb 23
I just useless my data for rubbish cool

1 Like

Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by yeshuasfootstep(m): 9:02am On Feb 23
From glitch to conundrum.
Okay, we're watching.

1 Like

Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by VinnyBaba: 9:08am On Feb 23
Think9ja:
Server error or no server error, Obi did not win that election.

The person that could have won was Atiku.

Obi won all the states he was expected to win, except Rivers, whose total votes cast was not even upto 500k.

Irev or no Irev Peter Obi came third.

The only reason why it became an issue was pure hatred for the winner.

Again, which other states did Obi win and was denied that amounted to 3m votes? That's the question even Obi cannot answer.

You LIE. undecided

Obi won in Lagos, SS, SE and North Central states such as Plateau and Nassarawa. smiley

The Question I ask Pple is how did Peter Obi/Labour party win Goodluck Jonathan's Polling Unit but lose Bayelsa state to Atiku

If Edo and Delta State which used to be Bendel State voted for PETER OBI
How did Akwa-Ibom vote PDP when Cross Rivers voted PETER OBI

How did Taraba vote PDP when Nassarawa and Plateau vote Obi?

The Evil man Yakubu Mahmud simply stole Peter Obi votes And gave them to ATIKU to ensure Obi didn't get 2nd Position.

Akwa-Ibom
Taraba
Bayelsa
And Rivers State are PETER OBI votes. smiley

This is because they were Afraid of a 2006 Repeat when Obi won against Ngige. undecided
Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by sunkieisland(m): 9:13am On Feb 23
I can say for a fact that the machines were tampered with. For example, the RaTECHs couldn't figure out why results weren't uploading during the gubernatorial elections not until I discovered that the machines weren't resolving to the server. This was shown when the machine of polling unit 25 for example was showing 27 when I checked the source code of the bvas during upload.

I already left Nigeria in God's hands because politicians are ****
Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by onuman: 9:13am On Feb 23
Racoon:
Server error kill you there. Same server Amazon confirmed to be working perfectly. Not after wasting the enormous resources the nation invested, the repeated lies of deploying the foolproofed technology for the elections, then turning around to insult the sensibility of a nation with incongruous press releases.

In 2019, Mahmood Yakubu denied existence of INEC SERVER.
In 2023, he disabled INEC system for electronic transmission of vote results on observing that Labour Party candidate, Peter Obi, was leading in the polls by a wide margin of votes cast; after Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso shared the votes of their ethno-religious constituency.
Mahmood Yakubu is now on medicine after death. He has stolen the two presidential elections for APC which appointed him.
He will face the wrath of his misdeeds during his lifetime
Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by christistruth01: 9:16am On Feb 23
Racoon:

You don’t have a clue do you?

Amazon has no business with Nigeria’s Election

Irev is just like a digital Classroom.Blackboard on which results are written

It is not the Source of the Results neither does it determine the Results

1 Like

Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by Think9ja(m): 9:26am On Feb 23
VinnyBaba:

You LIE. undecided

Obi won in Lagos, SS, SE and North Central states such as Plateau and Nassarawa. smiley

The Question I ask Pple is how did Peter Obi/Labour party win Goodluck Jonathan's Polling Unit but lose Bayelsa state to Atiku

If Edo and Delta State which used to be Bendel State voted for PETER OBI
How did Akwa-Ibom vote PDP when Cross Rivers voted PETER OBI

How did Taraba vote PDP when Nassarawa and Plateau vote Obi?

The Evil man Yakubu Mahmud simply stole Peter Obi votes And gave them to ATIKU to ensure Obi didn't get 2nd Position.

Akwa-Ibom
Taraba
Bayelsa
And Rivers State are PETER OBI votes. smiley

This is because they were Afraid of a 2006 Repeat when Obi won against Ngige. undecided

Are we talking about the winner or the runner up? Ok, give Peter Obi Atiku's votes in those states. Did it amount to 2.5+m votes? And again, save for Rivers, did Tinubu win any of those states? Answer is no. Is your issue with Tinubu or with Atiku? You guys are always saying Tinubu rigged. I asked how? He didn't win any of those states you just mentioned except Rivers state. What's the total valid votes cast from Rivers? Abi Tinubu rigged for Atiku in those states too?

Take away hatred and emotions and analyze the results of the last election. Your Obi did not win that election.

I myself is not a supporter of Tinubu, I'm an Atiku supporter, but the hatred for Tinubu is too much and that's what I don't like.

Again, how did Obi win?

2 Likes

Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by azpekuliar: 10:08am On Feb 23
Hmm…

Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by optimusprime2(m): 10:08am On Feb 23
But it's something everyone knows...

1 Like

Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by Patriottt: 10:17am On Feb 23
INEC should allow the electorates move on from the traumatic experience of last year's election....
Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by BluntCrazeMan: 10:20am On Feb 23
Racoon:
https://www.thecable.ng/http-server-error-inec-finally-opens-up-on-irev-failure-during-presidential-poll/amp

For INEC to continue to tell blatant lies that it is the Presiding Officers who were uploading the results to the IREV,, whereas it was actually the RATECHS at the secluded Wards-Collation-Centers who were actually doing the uploading -- most of the time after mutilation -- or even uploading replaced sheets..

It just means that the INEC is not just ready to tell the real truth yet..
And that we still have a very looonngg way to go.

Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by bentenny(m): 10:27am On Feb 23
This explanation is unnecessary,belated and illogical!
If as an independent agency,your mode of transmission encountered an issue as a server error which could significantly compromise the transparency of the election,the first thing to do was to suspend the process,make an independent investigation to what caused the issue with a solution in place and inform the interested parties about this issue and arrange another date for the same election!
This is what an independent,transparent and responsible agency should do!

Well,when I discovered that the president is the one with the authority and mandate to appoint the INEC chairman and RECs according to the constitution,I just knew there was no way INEC will be transparent!
If Nigeria must get the electoral system right,we must fix this lacuna or loophole to make INEC be seen as a transparent agency!
Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by themanderon: 10:31am On Feb 23
They should stuff the money emilokan Gave to them including this useless report down their throats.
Inec is the greatest enemy to democracy in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by Splashme: 10:34am On Feb 23
In saner climes, INEC Chairman will be facing a firing squad

1 Like

Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by senatordave1(m): 10:43am On Feb 23
whytediamond:
angry

"The commission, in the report seen by TheCable, said the server returned “HTTP error” because of a configuration bug which was discovered after the presiding officers at the polling units could only upload the results of the national assembly elections".

“Further interrogation of the Election Result Modules indicated that the system is encountering an unexpected configuration problem in mapping the presidential election results uploaded into the system to the participating Polling Units".

If you read carefully, you will discover what happened here.

National assembly elections, no glitches or error. But e reach presidential election, "server error".

Simply because it wasn't properly configured
Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by hodestruth: 10:44am On Feb 23
One day, a son will rise and asked how that huge amount of money was spent on purchasing of electronic equipments for 2023 election without any thing to show for it, it may not be now but in a near future, Dasuki never knew when he was in power that a day will come for his accountability, the same thing Emefiele is going through now and many others, that huge amount wasted on so called selections would have been used to put electricity, refineries or even roads in order, Yakubu Mahmood knowing fully that he will give us his selected president, why wasting that billions and still used manual processes, he will surely give account of this his wickedness one day and very very soon by God's grace
Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by Yemmysworld91: 10:44am On Feb 23
Racoon:

You mean the Amazon person who was a labour party candidate for legislative election in cross river grin grin grin
You people are funny.
Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by senatordave1(m): 10:45am On Feb 23
VinnyBaba:

He did NOT win. sad

There's no way Ebola tinibu could have won that Election. undecided

Most Lagosian Yorubas voted Peter Obi while most Northerners voted Atiku. sad

To Protect their Interest, GREEDY Generals like Yakubu Gowon, Abdulsalam and Sultan of Sokoto Influenced Yakubu Mahmud to Rig the election for APC. sad

Most northerners voted tinubu
Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by senatordave1(m): 10:48am On Feb 23
sunkieisland:
I can say for a fact that the machines were tampered with. For example, the RaTECHs couldn't figure out why results weren't uploading during the gubernatorial elections not until I discovered that the machines weren't resolving to the server. This was shown when the machine of polling unit 25 for example was showing 27 when I checked the source code of the bvas during upload.

I already left Nigeria in God's hands because politicians are ****

What about the photocopies held by Lp
Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by Amudeneogu: 10:54am On Feb 23
Medicine after death, INEC chairman has quit this job

1 Like

Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by aariwa(m): 11:00am On Feb 23
Imagine making light of the magnitude of a crime like this on an entire nation…imagine millions of youths who were convinced by Mahmoud himself, buhari, Atiku, Peter Obi , Sowore, Kwakwanso, all political elites to turn out and vote that the BVAS was fraud proof before the umpire himself committed crime and broke the law of the land by not carrying out the elections in accordance with electoral act of 2023 like he promised every Nigerian before the elections. They even went ahead, polluted our judiciary to seal this illegality. The worst now is than it might take another twenty years to make Nigerians particularly young people have interest in voting again or ever see our judiciary as an impartial arbitrater and last hope of the common man

1 Like

Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by ManOfSon: 11:21am On Feb 23
Who do these jokers think they're talking to? Kids in kindergarten? Over a year gone, they're still lying and dissembling?
Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by ufotunang: 11:39am On Feb 23
frog12:
Time to fire inec chairman over this simple error
..the INEC chairman... that Tinubu will use to favour Tinubu for 2027 presidential election
Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by StarRida: 11:59am On Feb 23
They admitted Rivers state results manipulation because it's glaring what of other States they manipulated for Tinubu..... it will never be well for yakubu Mahmood and his co evil perpetrators
Re: "HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll by Babaken(m): 2:18pm On Feb 23
Only two people sold 200milion+ Nigerians and their access to tinubu and their are

eye-neck chairperson
And
The
Thief judge that handle the final case of tinubu and obi and atiku.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Adopts Direct Primary, Set To Reclaim Edo From PDP / Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria / President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.