Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week (13625 Views)

Lagos Civil Servants Pull Out Of NLC's Warning Strike / FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday / Lagos Civil Servants To Get Above New Minimum Wage (Official Memo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by Greenfaces: 5:41pm On Feb 23
Advancedman:

Do you convert UPS to inverter?
No. I build the inverters
Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by Greenfaces: 5:44pm On Feb 23
MEGAWATCH:

Can you do for 3kva?

Sure

But I don't wind the transformers. I buy them

Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by YoungLionken(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23
MEGAWATCH:

Considerate what?

So if they come once a week what will happen?

You people are the reason governors keep puffing up as if they are doing a lot.

You're from which state.??
Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by citygarden(m): 6:01pm On Feb 23
How much is 5kv or 3kv inverter?

Greenfaces:
Ok.
The cost of living is so high. Even the 1000watts inverters they used to sell for 8k is now 18k. That's why I have started producing my own modified square wave inverters. I don't mind helping technicians do their own by manufacturing locally or in batch. This country ehn! Chai!
Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by Yong4ever: 6:04pm On Feb 23
OLAADEGBU:

Source
This guy is just a noise maker,coming to work 3 times a week, can that be applicable to health care professionals? despite the harsh economy, you're still engaging in multiple taxation, if you truly mean well for civil servants, why not reduce taxes or better still let there be tax free income for them for now... wicked leaders!!!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by Prinzton(m): 6:21pm On Feb 23
Greenfaces:
Ok.
The cost of living is so high. Even the 1000watts inverters they used to sell for 8k is now 18k. That's why I have started producing my own modified square wave inverters. I don't mind helping technicians do their own by manufacturing locally or in batch. This country ehn! Chai!
Do you print PCB and at what cost?
Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by jamafa: 6:32pm On Feb 23
OLAADEGBU:

Source

It's difficult to satisfy people.

It's not easy to rule
Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by PastorOlokonla: 6:37pm On Feb 23
christistruth01:

It is Work from home not Sit at home

What is the difference between sit at home and work from home?

Gbo'mo fonyan, gbo'nyan fomo, whats the difference.
Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by Sctests: 6:41pm On Feb 23
Na die dem dey. grin
Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by bluefilm: 6:53pm On Feb 23
They want to stylishly start enjoying the sit-at-home holidays
Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by MEGAWATCH: 6:54pm On Feb 23
Greenfaces:

Sure

But I don't wind the transformers. I buy them

I will petronise you if you can give something durable with good price.

I sell them too to my customers.
Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by ordovicianonly(f): 6:56pm On Feb 23
Greenfaces:
Ok.

Please can you help me repair my inverter that just stopped working today . The fault was initial humming sound now a looping cable keep burning and I keep repairing and changing it ,now it has a power problem cos the looping cable has burn again . Please provide your contact
Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by dappydozzy(m): 7:00pm On Feb 23
a4cube:
whatever. Work from home with what? Governmnet workers that don't work while in office will suddenly work when they are ahome. Delusion.

Delusion in your mind, even me wey i no be government worker work from home, you are still living in the dark ages. I have a fully equipped home office with WIFi routers, printer, filing cabinet, bookcase etc. With my pc, i can place zoom calls to anywhere. That mindset that until you go to a government office you cant work should be wiped out totally.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by Trippledots(m): 7:50pm On Feb 23
Greenfaces:
Ok.

What about pure sine wave panels?
Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by Greenfaces: 8:15pm On Feb 23
Trippledots:

What about pure sine wave panels?
Sure. I sell dspic30f2010 pure sine wave too
Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by Greenfaces: 8:17pm On Feb 23
MEGAWATCH:

I will petronise you if you can give something durable with good price.

I sell them too to my customers.
Sure. Please send a message.
Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by Greenfaces: 8:18pm On Feb 23
Prinzton:

Do you print PCB and at what cost?
No. I send them to China for printing
Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by MEGAWATCH: 8:22pm On Feb 23
Greenfaces:

Sure. Please send a message.

Okay
Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by Trippledots(m): 8:22pm On Feb 23
Greenfaces:

Sure. I sell dspic30f2010 pure sine wave too

Nice ...what protections does it come with? Can I see any you have done before
Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by Greenfaces: 8:26pm On Feb 23
Trippledots:

Nice ...what protections does it come with? Can I see any you have done before
Overload protection
Over voltage protection and undervoltage protection

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by a4cube: 8:30pm On Feb 23
dappydozzy:

Delusion in your mind, even me wey i no be government worker work from home, you are still living in the dark ages. I have a fully equipped home office with WIFi routers, printer, filing cabinet, bookcase etc. With my pc, i can place zoom calls to anywhere. That mindset that until you go to a government office you cant work should be wiped out totally.
Read to understand.
Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by writeprof(m): 8:35pm On Feb 23
Hope teachers will benefit also. They're poorly paid, loaded with overcrowded classes, and expected to perform miracles in the lives of students. Abi teachers are not civil servants again?
Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by godwon01(m): 8:42pm On Feb 23
That was not a good decision .Misplaced priorities indeed .It is going to be a great financial loss to the government. Whose idea is this?
Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by adaperry25: 9:10pm On Feb 23
Mrchippychappy:
So Mazi Kanu was right?
How pls
Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by MamaletASO: 9:50pm On Feb 23
XerXers:
Two days sit at home per week

I don't think it's sit at home...

It's for you to have other runs..and support your life..

If you like sit at home...

Don't be a mumu

Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by maasoap(m): 10:21pm On Feb 23
We're killing the economy gradually but many people don't understand the negative impacts of these decision.
Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by maasoap(m): 10:25pm On Feb 23
Treasure17:
Nice one.
Not nice at all. Govt should find a way to reduce the cost of living for the citizens. This decision will impact economy more negatively as it will reduce the workers spending on transport
Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by Cheeryfeet: 10:31pm On Feb 23
Greenfaces:
Ok.
Bro please explain. Is it the same inverter for light. Please help me understand.
Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by Greenfaces: 10:34pm On Feb 23
Cheeryfeet:

Bro please explain. Is it the same inverter for light. Please help me understand.
This is circuit board inside it. Only technicians and electronics engineers can make use of this thing. Not everyone
Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by Broveens42(m): 10:40pm On Feb 23
Seunpapa65:
Nigeria is broke

Lol. An attempt to cover a secret among MNK, UK and Nigeria, is costlier than Nigeria's budget
Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by cokeryusuf09(m): 10:42pm On Feb 23
Greenfaces:
Ok.
Make I learn electronic small
Re: Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week by Greenfaces: 10:43pm On Feb 23
cokeryusuf09:

Make I learn electronic small
you get the background?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Full History Of Epkeye. (the Ikwerre & Ogba Relatives In Rivers State) / Lauretta Onochie Blasts Deji Adeyanju: You Are A Product Of Pomp & Pageantry / Osinbajo: "Our Government Is Slow, But Progressing"- Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.