Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Aba Abia State To Have 24 Hours Light Starting From 26th February - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Abia State To Have 24 Hours Light Starting From 26th February (3110 Views)

Now That Aba Is About To Have 24/7 Electricity... / The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) / Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Abia State To Have 24 Hours Light Starting From 26th February by Jokerman(m): 6:37pm On Feb 23
Slytiger:

He was in APC until June or July 2022 when he decided to cash in on the Obidient mob popularity in the SE to snatch power from PDP.

But he's Obi's boy now ba?
Re: Aba Abia State To Have 24 Hours Light Starting From 26th February by Cantonese: 7:01pm On Feb 23
BBIA:

why e come the pain you pass Erule? cool

you don go sniff in her legs abi or na in between your mama legs you don go sniff come abi? cool

E no pain me na. I just say make I help you.

Bro, I no sniff her legs, but I see am when some agbero dey sniff your own mama legs. Dem even talk say the in between dey smell like rotten eggs!
Re: Aba Abia State To Have 24 Hours Light Starting From 26th February by BBIA: 8:48am On Feb 24
Cantonese:

E no pain me na. I just say make I help you.

Bro, I no sniff her legs, but I see am when some agbero dey sniff your own mama legs. Dem even talk say the in between dey smell like rotten eggs!

You own mama wey her own na sinkhole.

in fact there was no labour during your birth. you fell out of the vagina. grin
Re: Aba Abia State To Have 24 Hours Light Starting From 26th February by BBIA: 8:55am On Feb 24
NFBI:
And you were fantasizing about her?

She is now a whóre because she has not given you audience.

Seems obvious your brain was replaced with your moms clitoris immediately after your were born. cool
Re: Aba Abia State To Have 24 Hours Light Starting From 26th February by NFBI: 8:57am On Feb 24
BBIA:

Seems obvious my brain was replaced with my moms clitoris immediately after i was born. cool
Get well soon bro
Re: Aba Abia State To Have 24 Hours Light Starting From 26th February by BBIA: 9:02am On Feb 24
NFBI:
Get well soon bro
Maybe its time for clitoris transplant.

your moms own is now too old serving as a brain. maybe you can manage that of your sisters is any is willing to sacrifice and donate knowing that they won’t get pleasure from it anymore during her numerous sexcapades from unlimited number of men.
Re: Aba Abia State To Have 24 Hours Light Starting From 26th February by NFBI: 9:18am On Feb 24
BBIA:

Maybe its time for clitoris transplant.

my moms own is now too old serving as a brain. maybe i can manage that of my sisters is any is willing to sacrifice and donate knowing that they won’t get pleasure from it anymore during her numerous sexcapades from unlimited number of men.
Seems your case is bipolar disorder
Re: Aba Abia State To Have 24 Hours Light Starting From 26th February by BBIA: 9:34am On Feb 24
NFBI:
Seems your case is bipolar disorder
Yours is Schizophrenia. cool

You be BOSS . cool
Re: Aba Abia State To Have 24 Hours Light Starting From 26th February by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:45am On Feb 24
Jokerman:
Impossible.

Lagos wey support dey compete with Dubai, Johannesburg, New York etc, never get 24 hrs light with all the revenue it generates, na Abia wan get?

What's our business with the corruption in Lagos ? Aba has geometric power plant. You can rid yourselves of corruption in Lagos and help yourselves
Re: Aba Abia State To Have 24 Hours Light Starting From 26th February by Coolsat(m): 12:00pm On Feb 24
BBIA:

You won’t be able to hold back your admiration for me if you are ever privileged to meet me. cool

it always happens so. cool

by the way, does the cream you use give the same outcome on toning your sit bum area and in between the thighs like I can see on the visible part of how your skin is? cool

Baba just wan Bleep this big nyash girl. Enter dm na you never can tell grin
Re: Aba Abia State To Have 24 Hours Light Starting From 26th February by Chikel20000(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
Field Alex Otti come 2027 and watch the massive support he'll get but if you continue to field a renowned thief then history may repeat itself.

Otti is working and we are seeing it, tomorrow nobody can call him a sudden overnight messiah.

If you want a clean system then we must be ready to flush out the bad ones and not repackage another smooth thief to come continue from where the previous ones stop
even if u pair Otti n Okonjo Iweala with Triump and that Russian president...our brothers from that side will vote for Tinubu
Re: Aba Abia State To Have 24 Hours Light Starting From 26th February by BBIA: 1:23pm On Feb 24
Coolsat:
Baba just wan Bleep this big nyash girl. Enter dm na you never can tell grin
taaah!

I see as the nyash and boobs be but I’ll pass. cool
Re: Aba Abia State To Have 24 Hours Light Starting From 26th February by Cantonese: 5:53pm On Feb 25
BBIA:

You own mama wey her own na sinkhole.

in fact there was no labour during your birth. you fell out of the vagina. grin

Yes na sinkhole, but your mama na river without measurement.

Person wey fall out of vagina better pass you wey dey grind your mama day and night. Abi na lie?
As your head be like agama lizard head so, Akins work no let your mama fit identify who give am your belle.
Re: Aba Abia State To Have 24 Hours Light Starting From 26th February by BBIA: 7:00pm On Feb 25
Cantonese:

Yes na sinkhole, but your mama na river without measurement.

Person wey fall out of vagina better pass you wey dey grind your mama day and night. Abi na lie?
As your head be like agama lizard head so, Akins work no let your mama fit identify who give am your belle.
your nickname suppose be fallout grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ppa Wins Imo Governorship Election / If You Legalize Gay Marriage You Must Legalize Bestiality! / The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.