Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,267 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank (15133 Views)

Ukrainian Air Force Destroys Russian Landing Ship In Occupied Crimea(photos) / UK Announces £10m Humanitarian Aid For Civilians In Occupied Palestinian Territo / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Adammamon: 2:37pm On Feb 23
Ipob terrorist are you ready for this discussion about your isreal origin?

Let Nigerian government decide your fate asap. Stupid fake jews people, no difference between what ipob is clamoring for in Nigeria and what palestine is clamoring for in isreal.

Make Nigerian military let show Igbos wotobwoto nah.

AllenSpencer:

You raised a good hand.

The Federal Government can back in same claim and”ISRAEL” the south east.

The art of warfare has been redefined, and genocide has been included.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Procashtips(m): 2:39pm On Feb 23
Hamill:

Like I said, you're ignorant. The Bible is book of history among other things, specifically the Old Testament. You're concerned about the cheap things like different wordings, even different comma's I'm sure. But yet again, the Bible is a book of history and the political and geographic history contained in the bible (Old Testament Bible arguably by the Jews that is but the Torah, etc) correlates with the written history of other regions of the world that kept written histories of their times.

If you're concerned about different versions of the Bible, that's your problem not mine, if you're concerned about the disparities in translations of the Bible, once again, that's your problem not mine.

Had it been you had been exposed to history, to the study of history well your statement would have different, but alas you're not especially as most Africans don't even have written histories since the beginning of their times of their own, so I understand and I spare you.

Do you also accept that other books are also book of history including the Gilgamesh Epic,
Hindu ring Vega,
Enuma Elish,
Enuma amu enlil,
The Egyptian book of the dead,
The tales of the two brothers.
The Chinese classics of poetry, documents and changes,
Odyssey and the lliad,
Hesiod’s Works and Days and Theogony.

These books above are older than the Bible

There are other historical books too

Should we then believe they are true?

If you Bible all therein in the Bible even with some contradictions discovered in it so far, then should you not believe others too or you're just too brainwashed to believe it can't be wrong same as the Muslims believe Korean is true?
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 2:39pm On Feb 23
KnownUnknown:

I don’t care how “insensitive” it is. I have no regard for that Judaism shit. The Jew isn’t the best or worst of humanity and their contribution is not more than any other culture. Everyone has contributed to human advancement and Jews haven’t done anything that other people haven’t. Quit swallowing their propaganda please!
As far as “God’s chosen people”, it’s just religioun based nonsense that’s bigoted and akin to the Nazi’s master race claims. They can be their god’s chosen people all they want if they don’t disparage other people’s religious beliefs. I don’t consider their god anymore real than a leprechaun or any other god.

OGA shatap

Go to Gaza and fight for your Allah
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Procashtips(m): 2:40pm On Feb 23
mikeapollo:

There are abundant archeological and historical evidence that the place belongs to Jews/Israel.
Everything that the Palestinians can use as evidence came after the Jews had existed on the land for thousands of years

Evidences like?
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 2:40pm On Feb 23
Adammamon:
Ipob terrorist are you ready for this discussion about your isreal origin?

Let Nigerian government decide your fate asap. Stupid fake jews people, no difference between what ipob is clamoring for in Nigeria and what palestine is clamoring for in isreal.

Make Nigerian military let show Igbos wotobwoto nah.

Chai

Mohammed dey receive countless rivals for zah 72 virgins ooo
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by KnownUnknown: 2:41pm On Feb 23
Opintiwa:

OGA shatap

You simple minded bastards just can’t fathom a person that don’t subscribe to silly ass beliefs. I don’t care about no fucking Allah!!
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Procashtips(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

First you are asking the wrong question. I am not making a point for the Zionist but for the nation of Israel. Ask the right questions if you really want to learn.

Those killing the Palestinians are known as the Zionists, they're even killing and jailing Jews from the occupied lands called "state of Israel" who are against the oppression.

You obviously don't know the difference between the ethnic Jews and the European Jews headed by the Zionists.

Research who the Zionists are for better understanding.

1 Like

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 2:43pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

First, the Canaanites are not the predecessors of the Arabs. Over 90% of Palestinians are Arabs

The Canaanites are the predecessors of both Jews and Arabs in the land called Palestine. It is also a bit disingenuous to try to separate the Arab of today from that Canaanite as ALL of these Semitic people roamed those areas for generations. And BOTH Jews and Arabs are Semitic people, in case you dont know.

Interestingly the Caucasian Jew of today is the oppressor trying to seize land from the ethnic indigenes. If you look at the modern Israeli, you will recognize that he is simply an European imposter. A real Jew would look like an Arab in terms of features and complexion. They are virtually the same people ethnically - the are Semites - the division is largely religious.

Secondly the land of Palestine has always existed under different names but there has never been a nation of Palestine, not even under the Romans.

This is ignorant and stupid. The area called Israel was called Palestine for hundreds of years.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 2:43pm On Feb 23
KnownUnknown:

You simple minded bastards just can’t fathom a person that don’t subscribe to silly ass beliefs. I don’t care about no fucking Allah!!

Will the 72 Virgins be enough for Mohammed and the countless head slamming animals Israel is sending to jannah?
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Adammamon: 2:43pm On Feb 23
It’s Nigerian government that’s pampering Igbos, they should let wipe them out at once or send them back to their ancestral land.

Opintiwa:

OGA shatap

Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 2:44pm On Feb 23
Procashtips:

Those killing the Palestinians are known as the Zionists, they're even killing and jailing Jews from the occupied lands called "state of Israel" who are against the oppression.

You obviously don't know the difference between the ethnic Jews and the European Jews headed by the Zionists.

Research who the Zionists are for better understanding.

Thank you. Reading your posts is a relief from the amazing ignorance on display here, largely inspired by misplaced religious loyalty to a nation that denounces their religion (Christianity).
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by mikeapollo: 2:44pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

How does the land belong to them ? ? ?

PS: The Jesus point is relevant - because many Nigerians support Israel ignorantly because of religion.

You too tell me how does the land not belong to the Jews/Israel?

The land belongs to Jews because they have a history to the land that predates the so called Palestinians. They also have a long chronology of kings and queens that had ruled over the land when there was nothing like Roman, Ottoman, British empires who changed and gave different names to the place.
The place was called Judea and Samaria by the Jews, for thousands of years, long before the British came and called it ''West Bank''.
The Palestinians only talk about 1948 i.e. AD.
Israel is talking about 600BC
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 2:45pm On Feb 23
Adammamon:
It’s Nigerian government that’s pampering Igbos, they should let wipe them out at once or send them back to their ancestral land.

Scream Allahkubar to Onitsha with knife so you can meet your beloved prophet Muhammad Sharp Sharp 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23
Procashtips:

Do you also accept that other books are also book of history including the Gilgamesh Epic,
Hindu ring Vega,
Enuma Elish,
Enuma amu enlil,
The Egyptian book of the dead,
The tales of the two brothers.
The Chinese classics of poetry, documents and changes,
Odyssey and the lliad,
Hesiod’s Works and Days and Theogony.

These books above are older than the Bible

There are other historical books too

Should we then believe they are true?

If you Bible all therein in the Bible even with some contradictions discovered in it so far, then should you not believe others too or you're just too brainwashed to believe it can't be wrong same as the Muslims believe Korean is true?

Aside from this the Genesis Creation story was adapted from Sumerian scripts.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Fineman2: 2:46pm On Feb 23
AllenSpencer:

I think the whole world knew the plan already.

They have also claimed the oil and gas reserves in Gaza, and same time already have a road map to build a canal through Gaza.

That has been the plan all along. The genocide was planned.
God will punish them
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Procashtips(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

Thank you. Reading your posts is a relief from the amazing ignorance on display here, largely inspired by misplaced religious loyalty to a nation that denounces their religion (Christianity).

It's a pity the brainwashing has done too many damages to the brain of an average African.

A man with a dark skin is without an independent mind.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Hamill: 2:47pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

You are the fool. You are also quite illiterate.

Yes it contains some history, but also much myth, legend and barbaric injuctions.
Interestingly, the account the Bible gives of Israel's history corroborates the point that they are murderous land grabbers - this they repeatedly did, under the instruction of their pagan, murderous, barbaric mountain deity, Yahweh.

This is where your illiteracy, ignorance and lack of exposure actually shine through brightly. The bold discloses you to be an ethnic chauvinist who assumes that among black African races only the Yoruba have recorded history of any kind.

No, you shattap. You dont know jack shit.

Your moniker, deep sight, you mean shallow sight, or maybe even zero sight. Lolz. Anyways, you say the Bible is myth blah blah, ok, that's your problem, it seems you're an atheist and that's fine there's freedom. Again, like I'd tell you the Bible (Old Testament specifically) is a book of history among other things. History that says Jews are land-grabbers, etc. Again, you're such either an atheist or maybe not an atheist but someone who just either was led to hate Israel unreasonably, your case is hard one man. The Bible, Old Testament specifically is a book of history amon other things that gave the history of ... and the history of Abraham and the generations after him and which includes their self-reported relationship with YHWH, their downfalls, tribulations, mistakes, glories, some wars, fine moments too in chronological order until ofcourse, no more judge and no more kings for them (Rome occupied their land).

Now if you don't agree on the self-reported spiritual aspect of that Bible, again, this topic is not about that rather as I put "the political and geographic history", meaning this topic is not about the right or wrong of Israel rather how the historical account of the Bible correlates with the written historical account of other regions that kept "written historical records". Talk about Persia, ancient texts from Babylon, etc.!

I'm an ethnic chauvinist cause I said "save except you're Yoruba and the Yoruba ancestors had oral rendition of history of their time in ese Ifa"? Tell me, are you suffering from esteem issues? Where there did I say only Yoruba? Where there did I even mention written? And also, based on findings, African groups didn't write history of their time down, even Egypt didn't write, they used images, I learnt some Cameroonian groups were starting to develop own 'alphabetical letters' but was tarnished by Mother Theresa and the likes anyways. Listen man, I'm not any ethnic chauvinist or whatever you call it but I'm familiar most with antics of the Yoruba ethnicity and the Fulani ethnicity and the Yoruba has history encoded in their ese Ifa, history arguably from the beginning of their own time.

Conclusively, the Bible is a book of history among other things and as with all ancient texts is always tenderable when giving written evidence of history.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Procashtips(m): 2:47pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

Aside from this the Genesis Creation story was adapted from Sumerian scripts.

Yes

King James actually wrote a Bible and named it after himself.

Can you believe the audacity?
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 2:48pm On Feb 23
mikeapollo:

You too tell me how does the land not belong to the Jews/Israel?

The land belongs to Jews because they have a history to the land that predates the so called Palestinians. they also have a long chronology of kings and queens that had ruled over the land when there was nothing like Roman, Ottoman, British empires who changed and gave different names to the place.
The place was called Judea and Samaria by the Jews, for thousands of years, long before the British came and called it ''West Bank''.
The Palestinians only talk about 1948 i.e. AD.
Israel is talking about 600BC

Jews were displaced from the land by the Romans 2000 years ago. The Europeans who "returned" there in the 1940s were Europeans. By that time, Palestinians had become well settled there for centuries - from a time before and during the crusades. No one abandons land for 2000 years and claims it. Settlement does not work that way.

At all events, the United Nations - which created the modern state of Israel, has since declared West Bank Settlements illegal.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 2:49pm On Feb 23
Procashtips:

It's a pity the brainwashing has done too many damages to the brain of an average African.

A man with a dark skin is without an independent mind.

Ma dude if you have nothing meaning to say , you shut the hell up .

Israel owns those lands and it will get it back .

Also Israel must make sure to annihilated any treat that comes to her and her children

If I was Benjamin that war would have ended on the 8 of October 2023 I will nuke Palestine and face any charges from the Hague
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 2:49pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

The Canaanites are the predecessors of both Jews and Arabs in the land called Palestine. It is also a bit disingenuous to try to separate the Arab of today from that Canaanite as ALL of these Semitic people roamed those areas for generations. And BOTH Jews and Arabs are Semitic people, in case you dont know.

Interestingly the Caucasian Jew of today is the oppressor trying to seize land from the ethnic indigenes. If you look at the modern Israeli, you will recognize that he is simply an European imposter. A real Jew would look like an Arab in terms of features and complexion. They are virtually the same people ethnically - the are Semites - the division is largely religious.

This is ignorant and stupid. The area called Israel was called Palestine for hundreds of years.
Oga the Arabs are not descendants of the Canaanites so what exactly is your point?
The land called Israel was called Israel long before it was called Palestine. Also the current Palestinians were not even present in the land when the Romans named it Palestine. They came much later. So historical, they have no ties to the land. Palestinians are not the descendants of the Canaanites. Please stop spreading falsehoods. grin
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Adammamon: 2:49pm On Feb 23
I don’t support any of your terrorist ideas. I am not a terrorist like you and your ancestors😂😂🤓

Opintiwa:

Scream Allahkubar to Onitsha with knife so you can meet your beloved prophet Muhammad Sharp Sharp 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 2:50pm On Feb 23
Opintiwa:

Ma dude if you have nothing meaning to say , you shut the hell up .

Israel owns those lands and it will get it back .

Also Israel must make sure to annihilated any treat that comes to her and her children

If I was Benjamin that war would have ended on the 8 of October 2023 I will nuke Palestine and face any charges from the Hague

You're simply ignorant, deluded, brainwashed and frankly illiterate.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 2:50pm On Feb 23
Procashtips:

Yes

King James actually wrote a Bible and named it after himself.

Can you believe the audacity?

The man who wrote the Quoran was a German.

He actually copied different religions mixed it up and gave you the evil terrorist book .

Research how the Quoran was written
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 2:51pm On Feb 23
tctrills:

Oga the Arabs are not descendants of the Canaanites so what exactly is your point?
The land called Israel was called Israel long before it was called Palestine. Also the current Palestinians were not even present in the land when the Romans named it Palestine. They came much later. So historical, they have no ties to the land. Palestinians are not the descendants of the Canaanites. Please stop spreading falsehoods. grin

And Jews are the descendants of the Canaanites?

Listen - I said predecessors, olodo.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by mikeapollo: 2:51pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

I guess you are also inspired by your loyalty to a religion/tribe(Islam/Arab) that goes about hating and attacking Christians/Jews and other tribes that do not follow their own religion(Islam)
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Originalsly: 2:51pm On Feb 23
mikeapollo:

You lie bad!
It is the Arabs that want to take over the land of the Jews, because of how the Jews lost the land to the Roman empire hundreds of years ago.
The land is called Judea and Samaria in the Bible and it belongs to Israel.
The British are the ones that described the place as ''West Bank'' (of River Jordan), thousands of years after the Jews had lived, owned ruled in the land with many kings and prophets!

Can you mention one ''king'' of Palestinian origin that ruled on that land!?

Trace the history of the Zionists ... they are Europeans... no history of ever being in the Mid East. Like the Nazis ... they are a group that wanted to have a country of Whites only... preserve their race.... same as Hitler... but Hitler had a country .. they did not. They were even trying to have the British give them land in Uganda to form that country. The British turned them down. They changed strategy and decided to use the Torah to achieve the same aim... clamoring for a country where all the Jews will settle as prophesied. This they sold to the British and Americans and they agreed and carved out a piece of Palestine in 1948 and named it Israel. Jews been already living there amongst the Palestinians for centuries. The one who pushed for the formation of Israel was a man named Zion .... an atheist and bigot. Ask yourself.... if these are God's people .... why is homosexuality openly rampant in God's country? Why is it that Jews ... the ones who follow the Torah are persecuted in Israel?

Anyone with half of a brain can figure out the Israelis/Zionists are not of God ... that Israel is much closer to Sodom and Gomorrah than Jerusalem . Don't be caught up in a name ... learn to discern.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by ponishah: 2:51pm On Feb 23
Fineman2:
The whole world can now see the intention of Israel
And the intension of Hama's on October 7, 2023.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 2:51pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

You're simply ignorant, deluded, brainwashed and frankly illiterate.

You should be lucky I'm no Benjamin netanyahu SAW.

I would nuke Palestine as a whole.

Then locate Saudi Arabia nuke it

Iran nuke it

That stupid black Stone you guys kiss Gbam nuke

Find where the stupid prophet was buried Gbam nuke .

Then I rest
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by Opintiwa: 2:52pm On Feb 23
Adammamon:
I don’t support any of your terrorist ideas. I am not a terrorist like you and your ancestors😂😂🤓

Come let me send you to your Allah, or you don't wanna bang your virgins?
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by DeepSight(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23
mikeapollo:

I guess you are also inspired by your loyalty to a religion/tribe(Islam/Arab) that goes about hating and attacking Christians/Jews and other tribes that do not follow their own religion(Islam)

I am irreligious and as a matter of fact I detest Islam as much as I detest other Abrahamic religions.
Re: Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank by tctrills: 2:53pm On Feb 23
DeepSight:

And Jews are the descendants of the Canaanites?

Listen - I said predecessors, olodo.
So what's the purpose of bringing up the Canaanites since you know that the Arabs did not come from them. The land is being contested between Jews and Arabs so why distract us with your Canaanites talk. Please explain how the Canaanites are involved in this discussion. grin grin
Or are you trying to say that the Canaanites dashed the land to the Arabs? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Mark Milley: Chinese Missile Launch Very Concerning, Says Top US General / Hillary Clinton Faints, Now Recovering After Concussion / British Woman Arrested In Dubai For Having Sex In A Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.