Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT (19822 Views)

Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election / Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered / Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by FreeStuffsNG: 12:21pm On Feb 23
President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of 10 executive heads across the Nigerian Communications Commission, Galaxy Backbone Limited, and Nigerian Communications Satellite Limited, all agencies in the Ministry of Communications and Digital Economy.

Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Ajuri Ngelale, announced the latest appointees in a statement he signed Thursday titled, โ€˜President Tinubu reconstitutes management teams in agencies under the Federal Ministry of Communications and Digital Economy.โ€™

At the Nigerian Communications Commission, he appointed Abraham Oshadami as Executive Commissioner of Technical Services, Rimini Makama as Executive Commissioner of Stakeholder Management, and Opeyemi Dele-Ajayi as President and CEO of the Digital Bridge Institute.

At Nigerian Communications Satellite Limited, he named Abiodun Attah as Executive Director of Technical Services; Aisha Abdullahi as Executive Director, Finance & Administration; and Jaiyeola Awokoya as Executive Director, Marketing & Business Development.

The President also appointed Ibrahim Adeyanju, Managing Director/CEO of Galaxy Backbone Limited, alongside three executive directors.

They include Mohammed Ibrahim, Executive Director of Finance & Corporate Services; Olusegun Olulade, Executive Director of Customer Centricity & Marketing; and Olumbe Akinkugbe, Executive Director of Digital Exploration & Technical Services.

With the reconstitution of the management teams in these agencies, President Tinubu expects the new appointees to โ€œdeliver excellent service to elevate the impact of the digital economy sector on the socio-economic development of the nation,โ€ said Ngelale.

https://punchng.com/just-in-tinubu-names-new-heads-for-ncc-galaxy-backbone-nigcomsat/

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by FreeStuffsNG: 12:21pm On Feb 23
Asiwaju Tinubu is working assiduously putting square pegs in square holes.

I am not surprised about this other round of merit-based appointments in this technical ICT sector. ICT is one of those many strategic national sectors where the Yoruba are famed even globally to dominate and have clear and sustained first mover advantage especially here in Nigeria and Africa.

Here's wishing all the appointees the very best of luck. Please put in your best efforts for our fatherland.

God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

45 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by SpartaOfLagos: 12:31pm On Feb 23
Buhari touched all the northern regions in his appointments. But this clueless one is just about his south west only appointments and you wonder why the country is currently in a "Sorry state"

A "Mistake of a president".

A failure

So dumb!

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by manutdrichie(m): 12:51pm On Feb 23
President of the yoruba country

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by Bobotic(m): 1:07pm On Feb 23
Na which kind weed this man dey smoke sef

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by Bayajjidda: 1:08pm On Feb 23
Not surprised at all, he is very predictable. His tribesman are groaning in starvation, all he try to do is appease their elites with appointments. The funny thing is, more the yorubazation of Nigeria the more the country keeps sinking. That's what you get when you sacrifice competence on the altar of tribalism.

Little wonder about the sorry state of this country right now.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by kniru: 1:09pm On Feb 23
Naso

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by opalu: 1:09pm On Feb 23
Hmm
Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by UnstableFC: 1:09pm On Feb 23
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju Tinubu is working assiduously putting square pegs in square holes. I am not surprised about his merit-based appointments in this technical ICT sector.

Here's wishing all the appointees the very best of luck. Please put in your best efforts.

Ahhhh

This is now the government of a yoro

For a yoro

And of a yoro

Northwest how zah 2027 election will be .

We will learn a pery pery pittter lesson neh ?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by Blackfire(m): 1:09pm On Feb 23
Nepotism all over

Breakfast

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by PureFace1(m): 1:10pm On Feb 23
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju Tinubu is working assiduously putting square pegs in square holes. I am not surprised about his merit-based appointments in this technical ICT sector.

Here's wishing all the appointees the very best of luck. Please put in your best efforts.

Good

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by PureFace1(m): 1:10pm On Feb 23
SpartaOfLagos:
Buhari touched all the northern regions in his appointments. But this clueless one is just about his south west only appointments and you wonder why the country is currently in a "Sorry state"

A "Mistake of a president".

A failure

So dumb!

no votes so don't expect much from the appointment area

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by Terrahawk: 1:10pm On Feb 23
Awon Yoruba lokan.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

7 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by meum: 1:10pm On Feb 23
He didnโ€™t disappoint with those names I saw there๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

10 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by Tetrahedron: 1:10pm On Feb 23
I donโ€™t see Tinubu as the best president especially the stolen mandate of Obi but removing all the square pegs in round holes that buhari perpetuated during his reign is a welcome development

15 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by abobote: 1:10pm On Feb 23
Nepotical appointment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by Gbadugbakun(m): 1:11pm On Feb 23
President of the Federal republic of yourba land. angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by Ola9ja23: 1:11pm On Feb 23
Gopd

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by Biodun556(m): 1:12pm On Feb 23
May Tinubu succeed

God bless Nigeria

15 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by Celplas1010: 1:12pm On Feb 23
Is the presidency only for the Yoruba people?
Atleast, Buhari touch the the whole northern state.
Why is Tinubu only west?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by SKYHIGHfx: 1:12pm On Feb 23
This is not nice, but it is there turn. Next president will do wasser

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:12pm On Feb 23
Ok
Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by Biodun556(m): 1:12pm On Feb 23
Celplas1010:
Is the presidency only for the Yoruba people?
Atleast, Buhari the the whole northern state.
Why is Tinubu only west?

Check the names very well only one Yoruba

6 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by rockcitie: 1:12pm On Feb 23
Out of all the appointments, there's no single one from the South East

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by Duelee: 1:12pm On Feb 23
Didn't vote Tinubu.
Never expected this level of hardship but Gees, you see this Yoruba sided appointments I hoped, anticipated, prayed for it.

The larger north saw nothing wrong when Mr. BUHARI gave them majority of the nation's offices.

And verily I tell you my gee there's nothing wrong with Mr. Tinubu making sure all offices are headed by pure Yoruba bloods.

As for Easterners their expectations was zero while Buhari hard Times endured.

They're presently picking the same way, finding the same path of zero expectations from hard times of Tinubu.

It's a strange world so I for one isn't suprise.

I'm presently buying LinkedIn accounts.

What's App on 0:70.36=19.61=84

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by EreluRoz: 1:13pm On Feb 23
๐Ÿฅฒ

Welcome on board

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by theophorus(m): 1:13pm On Feb 23
Congratulations to the Appointees, sha make dem do everything to make this Nation better for all of Us.

Congratulations once again.
#Celebrate with others cos your time go soon come.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by davosea(m): 1:13pm On Feb 23
NIGCOMSAT FREQuency almost all T.p is down aint working
Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by dahmie2013: 1:13pm On Feb 23
Terrahawk:
Awon Yoruba lokan.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Yes o...

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by WealthyNigerian: 1:13pm On Feb 23
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju Tinubu is working assiduously putting square pegs in square holes. I am not surprised about this other round of merit-based appointments in this technical ICT sector. ICT is one of those many strategic national sectors where the Yoruba are famed even globally to dominate and have clear first mover advantage especially here in Nigeria and Africa.

Are you sure?!!! See:
https://www.nairaland.com/8006355/nigerian-only-combined-cardiologist-nephrologist
Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by DeepSight(m): 1:13pm On Feb 23
FreeStuffsNG:

With citizens like you, Nigeria has at least 300 years to go before it joins the enlightened, free, civilized and industrial world.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT by Samirana360(m): 1:14pm On Feb 23
This won't bring dollar down.... One sided appointment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accidental Discharge: IGP To Introduce Use Of Stun Guns / President Buhari Arrives In Yola, Adamawa State (Photos) / Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.