Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election (9624 Views)

INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections / 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi / INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election by Irupetepete: 2:36pm On Feb 23
Nonsense
Re: INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election by tivity101: 2:37pm On Feb 23
Why writing and documenting a report when the original report is facing us already
Re: INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election by Maxtipulation(m): 2:37pm On Feb 23
They want to publish a rigged election report?
Re: INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election by betshopagent(m): 2:38pm On Feb 23
Number 1 enemy of A good Nigeria is INEC. Billions spent by INEC is last general election and yet they could not deliver electronic voting to Nigerians. INEC clearly stole the votes for Tinubu. When the main protest starts again, this time INEC would the number1 target.
Re: INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election by Melagros(m): 2:39pm On Feb 23
COMRADES, I don't understand this jargon posted up there
Re: INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election by Xox1945(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23
There no need for this report in 2027 they should just announce who paid the highest amount of dollars
Re: INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election by CommonSense1967: 2:43pm On Feb 23
Atiku and the Agulu packaged fraud lost. End of story
Re: INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election by Hermaphrodite2: 2:44pm On Feb 23
Rejoice28:
Why releasing it now?

Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

Don't worry dear
We go all make heaven

I no dey sin o but I dey Casablanca kpekus die
Even if I meet you I go screw your toto though I am still a Jesus boy angry
Re: INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election by Okwyjesus(m): 2:47pm On Feb 23
InfoGuru118:

https://platinumtimes.ng/breaking-inec-releases-report-for-2023-general-election/

What is wrong with INEC? Why now that people are trying to heal from their election bruhaha.

They should submit the report to Aso Rock and leave us alone
Re: INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election by Tetrahedron: 2:51pm On Feb 23
Cursed is mahmood

1 Like

Re: INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election by tonesky(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23
Wow! Finally, after one year! I am sure Yakubu must have done with the WINDOW DRESSING. I hail my country - Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election by aariwa(m): 3:00pm On Feb 23
Clowns…Imagine making light of the magnitude of a crime like this on an entire nation…imagine millions of youths who were convinced by Mahmoud himself, buhari, Atiku, Peter Obi , Sowore, Kwakwanso, all political elites to turn out and vote that the BVAS was fraud proof before the umpire himself committed crime and broke the law of the land by not carrying out the elections in accordance with electoral act of 2023 like he promised every Nigerian before the elections. They even went ahead, polluted our judiciary to seal this illegality. The worst now is than it might take another twenty years to make Nigerians particularly young people have interest in voting again or ever see our judiciary as an impartial arbitrater and last hope of the common man

1 Like

Re: INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election by donmik: 3:09pm On Feb 23
Stupidity called electoral body
Re: INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election by Benekkk: 3:10pm On Feb 23
Naija for cruise!
Re: INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election by BluntCrazeMan: 3:16pm On Feb 23
InfoGuru118:

https://platinumtimes.ng/breaking-inec-releases-report-for-2023-general-election/
Trust me..

Nothing tangible is inside that report.

They kept pouring out data inside the report which translates to nothing.
Re: INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election by freshvine(f): 3:46pm On Feb 23
SIXFEETUNDER:
Make an Igbo man the head of inec

I wantu check something

Be fast with that

Even with guns and threats from the rulingj junta, Professor ABC Nwosu made sure MKO Abiola votes were counted.

1 Like

Re: INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election by JayPeeOham: 3:53pm On Feb 23
InfoGuru118:

The last time I checked the organisation INEC has been defunct since February 26, 2023. What we have now is NEC - National Electoral Commission

1 Like

Re: INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election by IGBOSON1: 3:57pm On Feb 23
Did they say what the ‘malfunction’ was that made them shut down the IREV midway during collation of presidential election results?
Re: INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election by Abuja91(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23
Na who don chop they read eyenec epistle
Re: INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election by Mrhonesty: 4:03pm On Feb 23
Labourerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

quote author=123yes post=128607444]Why releasing the list now. Shame on them after how many months of the election. It shows that INEC is incompetent. [/quote]
Re: INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election by yeshuasfootstep(m): 5:11pm On Feb 23
Trying to straighten a crooked walking stick.
For almost a year.

1 Like

Re: INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election by Tobex31(m): 8:41pm On Feb 23
[quote author=bestman09 post=128607709]Summary of the report?

Meanwhile, I copied this from a whatsapp group;

Is tinubu more yoruba than Obasanjo?

When Obasanjo was in office, Bola Tinubu was a thorn in his flesh and the Yorubas supported him. BAT criticized OBJ at every turn, he even proffered many solutions as the Master Strategist he is.

Now that Chief Asiwaju is there, we hope he can do those things he suggested to OBJ, to Yar'adua & to Jonathan? After all, he built Lagos & parted the Atlantic Ocean.

“Chukwuma, don’t ignore the World Bank, but don’t their biddings.” — Obasanjo to Professor Chukwuma Soludo (as the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria).

“The Economy feeds on politics. If the politics is depressing, the economy will even be more depressing." — Obasanjo.

OBJ was a globalist, but also a nationalist. He had the midas touch. He knew how to work the system. In the end, he never did the biddings of the World Bank & the IMF. He left Nigeria better than he met it.

He gave Nigerians the now disappearing middle class families. The Nigerian Passport had value; you could visit Dubai with N200,000. Obasanjo was the beginning of the Nigerian Exodus back to fatherland. Diaspora Nigerians returned home.

It was prosperity like no other. People could afford brand new (tear rubber cars) with their salaries. 2005 was the beginning of the Great Exodus back home.

People like Banky W, D’Banj, Don Jazzy, Ikechukwu, Naeto C etc, went back to Nigeria. That was the beginning of the boom in Entertainment Industry.

Nollywood & Afrobeats felt OBJ’s massive leap in the economy & began its journey to where they are today. Quite early on, OBJ met a depleted purse & a country in ruin, in 1999.

The military bequeathed a Nigeria on its knees to Aremu. But he made no excuses, he simply went to work.

Obasanjo did not only pay off Nigeria’s massive foreign debt, he attracted massive foreign direct investments, & started the now depleted Excess Crude Account (ECA).

He established the NHIS, the EFCC, the ICPC, the Pension Scheme, & so many other institutions now bastardized by “you know who.” GSM Liberalization & Bank Consolidation are credits to him.

Nigeria was a backwater before his ascension to power. Nigerians were coming out of the torture & the trauma. People tried to get on with their lives, there was a sense of a New Dawn that sort of hanged in the air.

My country Nigeria has seen BETTER DAYS.

No one could have re-engineered & reimagined that place like OBJ did. With a GDP growing at average 6%, he got the economy on its path to becoming “one of the fastest growing economies in the world.”

Nigeria was ranked in the same category with China at one point. He bequeathed a solid economy to Yar’Dua, & the later did his best until the cold wicked hands of death. 🕊

Fast-forward to 2024, the APC set Nigeria 50 years back. It started with Buhari. The “Clueless One” sent Nigeria 30 years back. His twini continued from where he stopped, & added 20 more years to that number.

It’ll take 50 years of meticulous planning, adequate security & corruption on its knees to reset back to 2015.

OBJ walked with World Leaders as equals. He got Nigeria’s Foreign Policy right. The brand Nigeria was a viable product, & the world paid attention. He hosted the world to Football Fiestas, & hosted Queen Elizabeth in Abuja at the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting; CHOGM.

At one point he wrote a strong-worded letter to Her British Strongwoman, Margaret Thatcher. As a man of letters, OBJ continued to write to this day even.

He handled the ECOWAS & Africa like his babies. At one point, he struck a deal for Charles Tailor to live out his asylum at Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar. He restored order in São Tomé & Principe, ECOMOG also felt his midas touch.

He was at the forefront of the restoration of South Africa away from apartheid; Nelson Mandela & Thabo Mbeki remained eternally grateful to OBJ. Africa had men who knew what to do, Obasanjo was one of them.

Now the road ahead is uncertain, but the end is clear. The “Cult of APC” gave Nigerians an age-long Somali-Pakistan Empire, & offered no apologies for that, YET MAJORITY OF THE YORUBAS SUPPORT HIM! 💔

Man, I respect you, you're intelligent!!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election by bayelsaowei(m): 7:40am On Feb 24
Useless and develish organisation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit / Only Those Doing Well Should Be Called ‘Excellency’ – Sanwo-olu / Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.