Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,688 members, 7,844,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement (4128 Views)

Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Professional CV + Cover Letter For ₦2,800 Only / What Is The Difference Between a Cover Letter And an Application Letter? / Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 11:16pm On May 09
Ready to land your dream job? I specialize in crafting resumes and cover letters that get results.
Let's make your career goals a reality!

Contact us at 07014089509 to get started.
Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 11:29am On May 10
People are not more qualified than you. They just put in more effort to get the job.
Keep this in mind when applying for positions blindly and feeling disappointed by the lack of interview invitations. Some individuals understand the importance of professional development and invest in tools like a well-crafted Resume and Cover Letter.

Consider this: who stands a better chance at securing an interview? Someone with a university degree and a basic resume or someone with the same degree and a professional resume showcasing their achievements in quantifiable terms? THINK ABOUT IT!

Reach out via DM or chat to 07014089509, and let's collaborate on rewriting, editing, and polishing your Resume/CV, cover letter, portfolio, and personal statements.

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 10:30am On May 11
People are not more qualified than you. They just put in more effort to get the job.
Keep this in mind when applying for positions blindly and feeling disappointed by the lack of interview invitations. Some individuals understand the importance of professional development and invest in tools like a well-crafted Resume and Cover Letter.

Consider this: who stands a better chance at securing an interview? Someone with a university degree and a basic resume or someone with the same degree and a professional resume showcasing their achievements in quantifiable terms? THINK ABOUT IT!

Reach out via DM or chat to 07014089509, and let's collaborate on rewriting, editing, and polishing your Resume/CV, cover letter, portfolio, and personal statements.
Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 9:52pm On May 11
Others might not be more qualified, just more determined. Remember this when you feel discouraged about job applications. Some individuals understand the importance of professional development and invest in tools like a well-crafted Resume and Cover Letter.

Think about it: who has a better chance at an interview? Someone with a university degree and a basic resume or someone with the same degree and a professional resume showcasing their achievements in quantifiable professional terms? THINK ABOUT IT!

Think it over! Message me on 07014089509 to upgrade your Resume/CV, cover letter, Statement of Purpose and more.

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 6:57am On May 12
Others might not be more qualified, just more determined. Remember this when you feel discouraged about job applications. Some individuals understand the importance of professional development and invest in tools like a well-crafted Resume and Cover Letter.

Think about it: who has a better chance at an interview? Someone with a university degree and a basic resume or someone with the same degree and a professional resume showcasing their achievements in quantifiable professional terms? THINK ABOUT IT!

Think it over! Message me on 07014089509 to upgrade your Resume/CV, cover letter, Statement of Purpose and more.
Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 12:58pm On May 12
Your resume is the first thing that speak for you when you are not there.
Get a top-notch resume today and land that dream job you've been eyeing.
It's easier than you think – let a professional handle it!

For expert help with CVs, resumes, cover letters, and statements of purpose, Contact me now!
Call/WhatsApp 07014089509
Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 8:35am On May 13
Your resume is an INVESTMENT! AND YOU WILL SEE A RETURN! Just be patient, trust the process and be clear with your goals!

For expert help with CVs, resumes, cover letters, and statements of purpose, Contact me now!
Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 3:55pm On May 13
Your resume is an INVESTMENT! AND YOU WILL SEE A RETURN! Trust the process and be clear with your goals
Secure that dream job with a top-notch resume today!

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 11:03am On May 14
Here's a review from a satisfied customer about the resume we crafted! Need a resume that resonates with recruiters and lands your dream job?

Remember, your resume is an investment that yields returns! Trust the process and define your goals clearly. Secure that dream job with a standout resume today!

For expert assistance with CVs, resumes, cover letters, and statements of purpose, reach out to me now!

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 9:28pm On May 14
Get a great resume today and land your dream job easily. Let a pro handle it! It's easier than you think.

Contact me for expert CV/resume writing, cover letter and statement of purpose services
Call/Whatsapp 07014089509
Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 7:05pm On May 15
Your resume is an INVESTMENT! AND YOU WILL SEE A RETURN! Trust the process and be clear with your goals

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 10:00am On May 16
Some people may not be more qualified, just more determined. Remember this when you feel discouraged about job applications. Some individuals understand the importance of professional growth and invest in tools like a well-crafted Resume and Cover Letter.

Unlock the potential of your career with ATS-optimized resumes and compelling cover letters.

Contact me to elevate your career and land your dream job today

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 9:12am On May 17

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 2:14pm On May 17
Qualified candidates often share similar skill sets.
Stand out by showcasing your unique accomplishments, not just job descriptions.

I am a professional writer and I specialize in Resumes, Cover Letters, Personal Statements, Portfolios—I've got you covered.
Call/WhatsApp NOW at 07014089509
Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 10:23am On May 18

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 12:49pm On May 18
"You almost got the job but your CV is a mess"

This is the main reason many get rejected for jobs because their CV does not portray the professional skills they claim to have.

Work on yourself and get a professional CV/Resume writer to help you craft a professional resume

List of benefits of a good resume
-- Edge over competitors:
-- A good image in the eyes of the recruiter
-- Higher chances of selection
-- Three fourth battle won
-- Worth the efforts put in

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 1:49am On May 19

This is the main reason many get rejected for jobs because their CV does not portray the professional skills they claim to have.

Work on yourself and get a professional CV/Resume writer to help you craft a professional resume

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 7:01pm On May 19

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by erubasa(f): 4:09am On May 20
Contact me for your videos and Manuals on how to answer your job interview questions. What'sapp 08138266280 or call 08052604268
Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 4:34am On May 20

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 4:34am On May 20

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 9:30am On May 20

Many candidates are rejected because their CV fails to highlight their skills and professional career achievements.
Enhance your career with a professionally crafted resume. Work on yourself and get a professional CV/Resume writer to help you craft a professional resume

Benefits of a great resume:
Stand out from competitors
Create a positive impression
Increase selection chances
Gain a significant advantage

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 3:03pm On May 20

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 9:47am On May 21
Only 2% of resumes make it past the first round.
Be in the top 2% today when your resume speak of the value you offer

Let me write you a professional resume and cover letter NOW!
Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 2:57am On May 22

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 11:34am On May 22

This is the main reason many get rejected for jobs because their CV does not portray their true professional skills.
Only 2% of resumes make it past the first round. Be in that top 2% with a professional CV that gives you an edge over competitors, impresses recruiters, and boosts your chances of selection.

For expert help with CVs, resumes, cover letters, and statements of purpose, contact me now!
Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 2:50pm On May 22

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 10:40pm On May 22

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 10:08am On May 23

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 7:11pm On May 23

Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 5:12am On May 24
"You almost got the job, but your CV needs work."

Many candidates are rejected because their CV doesn't effectively showcase their skills. Work on yourself and get a professional CV/Resume writer to help you craft a professional resume

- Edge over competitors
- Positive impression on recruiters
- Higher selection chances
- Significant advantage in the hiring process
- Worth the effort

For expert help with CVs, resumes, cover letters, and statements of purpose, contact me now!
Call/WhatsApp 07014089509.
Re: Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement by Tech01: 1:43pm On May 24
"You almost got the job, but your CV needs work."

Many candidates are rejected because their CV doesn't effectively showcase their skills. Work on yourself and get a professional CV/Resume writer to help you craft a professional resume

- Edge over competitors
- Positive impression on recruiters
- Higher selection chances
- Significant advantage in the hiring process
- Worth the effort

Call/WhatsApp 07014089509.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment In A Reputable Oil And Gas Company In Nigeria, 26th January / Rovedana Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (14 Positions) / Nim Results For Nysc Dec 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.