Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Join "Positive Thinking Campaign Group For Senator Monday Okpebholo". - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join "Positive Thinking Campaign Group For Senator Monday Okpebholo". (172 Views)

Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo / Tinubu 2023 Presidency: New Campaign Group Emerges / Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join "Positive Thinking Campaign Group For Senator Monday Okpebholo". by EdoGovernor2024: 2:12pm On Feb 23
Join "Positive Thinking Campaign Group for Senator Monday Okpebholo".

TAKE NOTE of the following:

1. Senator Monday Okpebholo is the APC Candidate for EDO State Governorship Election 2024.

2. "Positive Thinking Campaign Group for Senator Monday Okpebholo" will engage in GRASSROOTS MOBILIZATION (Door to Door and Person to Person) All Over Edo State for Senator Monday Okpebholo.

3. MOST ADVERTS by this group will be done on NAIRALAND because it is Nairaland that has been publishing my write ups to promote Senator Monday Okpebholo.

4. Senator Monday Okpebholo will be crowned the GRAND PATRON of this group.

5. Senator Monday Okpebholo has been MY STUDENT of Positive Thinking since 1984 (since 40 years ago). I was a Newspaper Columnist and Radio/TV Presenter of Positive Thinking from 1984 to 1990 at Observer Newspapers and Radio/TV Bendel in Benin City. He was also MY STUDENT (I was his teacher) at Ujabhole Grammar School, Uwessan-Irrua. He is from the same Uwessan community with me (I am his Elder in the community), so I know him from childhood.

6. I will be the Chairman of this group, utilizing my knowledge and experience as the former National Coordinator of Righteous Leadership Foundation in the Presidential Villa (Aso Rock) for seven years (2000 to 2007). I worked directly under Chief Dr. Gbolade Osinowo, former Senior Special Assistant (SSA) on POLITICAL MATTERS to Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo for eight years (1999 to 2007).

8. Patrons, Matrons, Vice-chairman, General Secretary, Treasurer, Organizing Secretary, Publicity Secretary and other positions are currently VACANT POSITIONS in this group. If you are interested in any of these positions, apply immediately before other persons take up the positions.

9. This group will have DIRECT LINK to Senator Monday Okpebholo who will Support and Reward the group members whenever it is necessary to do so.

10. However, we must SOW Our Resources first to SUPPORT Senator Monday Okpebholo before we can REAP from him. That is how PRACTICAL and Successful Political Support in Nigeria is done.

11. This group is SELF-FINANCING. That means members of this group will be contributing money to run this group until we get financial support from Senator Monday Okpebholo when our campaign activities are visible for all to see in EDO State.

12. The highest financial contributor to this group will be made the Treasurer or given the power to appoint a Treasurer.

13. Big Financial Contributors to this group will receive Big Rewards.

14. Anybody that rents or gives us office in Benin City to use as Campaign Headquarters of this group will automatically become the LIFE PATRON of this group.

15. Headquarters of this group shall be located in Benin City.

16. People from ALL OVER THE WORLD (natives, friends and well wishers of Edo State) are invited to join this group.

17. If you are interested to join this group, contact us through the WhatsApp number on my profile/signature here.
Re: Join "Positive Thinking Campaign Group For Senator Monday Okpebholo". by immortalcrown(m): 2:21pm On Feb 23
The same strategy all the time.

The youths being mobilized will be abandoned after the election.
Re: Join "Positive Thinking Campaign Group For Senator Monday Okpebholo". by EdoGovernor2024: 2:40pm On Feb 23
immortalcrown:
The same strategy all the time.

The youths being mobilized will be abandoned after the election.

By the HUMANE NATURE of Senator Monday Okpebholo and by my CLOSENESS to him, anybody that is an ACTIVE Member of our group will be adequately compensated.
Re: Join "Positive Thinking Campaign Group For Senator Monday Okpebholo". by immortalcrown(m): 2:47pm On Feb 23
EdoGovernor2024:

By the HUMANE NATURE of Senator Monday Okpebholo and by my CLOSENESS to him, anybody that is an ACTIVE Member of our group will be adequately compensated.
Are you saying he will be a governor to only the members of your group and not a governor to all in the State?
Re: Join "Positive Thinking Campaign Group For Senator Monday Okpebholo". by EdoGovernor2024: 3:20pm On Feb 23
immortalcrown:
Are you saying he will be a governor to only the members of your group and not a governor to all in the State?

He will be a Governor TO ALL.

Someone ask me how I can assure him that members of our group will NOT be working in vain.

So, I replied that anybody in our group will NOT work in vain because I have DIRECT LINK to him: I am a Community Elder to him because we are both natives of Uwessan community; I am his Old Secondary School Teacher; and his Positive Thinking Mentor. The Senator is a KIND Man.
Re: Join "Positive Thinking Campaign Group For Senator Monday Okpebholo". by immortalcrown(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23
EdoGovernor2024:

He will be a Governor TO ALL.

Someone ask me how I can assure him that members of our group will NOT be working in vain.

So, I replied that anybody in our group will NOT work in vain because I have DIRECT LINK to him: I am a Community Elder to him because we are both natives of Uwessan community; I am his Old Secondary School Teacher; and his Positive Thinking Mentor. The Senator is a KIND Man.
May it be so.

(1) (Reply)

Blaming The President On Everything Is Wrong / Ohuabunwa Chairs Committee For Establishment Of Council Of Igbo Business Leaders / I’m Not A Gun Smuggler, Ogun Businessman Petitions IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.