Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Profile Of Emem Usoro, Member Of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Emem Usoro, Member Of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) (13178 Views)

Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member / Profile Of Bala M. Bello, Member Of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) / 12 Members Of The CBN’s Monetary Policy Committee (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Emem Usoro, Member Of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) by Morbeta11(m): 4:49pm On Feb 23
This early hyping is the reason we are where we are........I remembered someone was hyped to be the master strategist and a magician that used his wad to build an economically viable state in 7days........oya see us today. GOD HELP THE TEAM.

Re: Profile Of Emem Usoro, Member Of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) by SIXFEETUNDER: 4:58pm On Feb 23
See better milf

I need her number walahi
Re: Profile Of Emem Usoro, Member Of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) by bewla(m): 5:07pm On Feb 23
Donchieli:
Naso so thiefs full this mpc
fun all the way

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Emem Usoro, Member Of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) by GenFunction: 5:14pm On Feb 23
welcome emem,coman eat ur own
Re: Profile Of Emem Usoro, Member Of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) by Maj196(m): 5:51pm On Feb 23
We don't need to know them, they should just get to work ASAP
Re: Profile Of Emem Usoro, Member Of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:08pm On Feb 23
eteebanky1:
She studied a pure medical course (biochemistry) in the university ....... How she transitioned into business administration for masters degree is what I don't know
It's possible
MBA is a management course

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Emem Usoro, Member Of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) by efemena5050(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23
nlfpmod:
Profile of Emem Usoro – Member of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ememusoro?originalSubdomain=ng

https://www.cbn.gov.ng/AboutCBN//TheBoard.asp?Name=Ms%2E+Emem+Usoro&Biodata=usoro
Animals always square pegs in round holes..yet you wonder why we continue to face thesame problems ....... biochemistry first degree ...y not economist.....useless brainless leaders ....two of the mpc member have gone Tru their profile don't HV the requisite for this jobs...
Re: Profile Of Emem Usoro, Member Of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) by efemena5050(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23
eteebanky1:
She studied a pure medical course (biochemistry) in the university ....... How she transitioned into business administration for masters degree is what I don't know
perhaps she had third class na....so she quickly run pgd to switch.....boss her educational qualifications from science to social science remains a puzzle cuz even me confuse
Re: Profile Of Emem Usoro, Member Of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) by efemena5050(m): 6:57pm On Feb 23
nlfpmod:
Profile of Emem Usoro – Member of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ememusoro?originalSubdomain=ng

https://www.cbn.gov.ng/AboutCBN//TheBoard.asp?Name=Ms%2E+Emem+Usoro&Biodata=usoro
see her like transgender....from science (biochemistry) to social sciences......wahala and confusion ....then the mumu leader now use her for Economics roles that is supposedly meant for macro economist
Re: Profile Of Emem Usoro, Member Of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) by sunsweet33: 8:18pm On Feb 23
Agbegbaorogboye:

It's possible
MBA is a management course

That’s what they can’t understand. Absolutely anybody can go into banking, not just those who studied economics. Tenacity and Problem-solving skills is what is needed and not a specific degree discipline.

In fact it’s even better to hire people from various educational backgrounds so you can get different perspectives on an issue. Not a boardroom filled with people who all studied exactly the same thing.
Re: Profile Of Emem Usoro, Member Of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) by frankson1(m): 11:40pm On Feb 23
eteebanky1:

School is not a scam so plan to get registered and start.
Re: Profile Of Emem Usoro, Member Of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) by eteebanky1: 12:30am On Feb 24
frankson1:

School is not a scam so plan to get registered and start.

Mumu

I have a sound bachelor's degree in Biochemistry
A fresh Graduate
Re: Profile Of Emem Usoro, Member Of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) by frankson1(m): 1:11pm On Feb 24
eteebanky1:

Mumu

I have a sound bachelor's degree in Biochemistry
A fresh Graduate

Mr. Fresh graduate, school is not a SCAM so get registered.
Re: Profile Of Emem Usoro, Member Of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) by eteebanky1: 1:23pm On Feb 24
frankson1:

Mr. Fresh graduate, school is not a SCAM so get registered.

Mumu

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi / Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader / Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.