Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member (15825 Views)

Profile Of Bandele A.G. Amoo, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member / Ned Nwoko Meets Sharon Ikeazor For Collaboration With Ministry Of Environment / Fani-kayode Congratulates Sharon Ikeazor, Gbemi Saraki On Ministerial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by nstore: 4:21pm On Feb 23
Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by omoredia: 4:21pm On Feb 23
Na profile we go chop. High profile crooks
Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by Idaytesj29(m): 4:23pm On Feb 23
betshopagent:
Personally, I think all these people are not qualified to pull-out Nigeria out of the mess APC pushed us into Except people like this. Don't we have Enough Nigerians in diaspora again? The calibre of Dr Okoboji iweala and Co whom would tell you the solution without minding party affiliations. All I see are APC members and nothing more.

Everybody cannot be Okonjo, so relax. Will the country not run her economy after Okonjo leaves this world galantly? These people have started anything, you are already give a scorecard on them. Oga relax, wether you support or not, Nigeria must work, cos I never get anywhere to run to.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by kellybently(m): 4:23pm On Feb 23
betshopagent:
Personally, I think all these people are not qualified to pull-out Nigeria out of the mess APC pushed us into Except people like this. Don't we have Enough Nigerians in diaspora again? The calibre of Dr Okoboji iweala and Co whom would tell you the solution without minding party affiliations. All I see are APC members and nothing more.

When Okonjo advice Jonathan Government from 2011 to 2014 to safe for raining days, 36 state governors insisted to share the excess crude oil account revenue..

Nigeria issue, state government are also to be held responsible. They are not productive, the comite a lot of financial crime becos nobody pays attention to them

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by rasputinn(m): 4:24pm On Feb 23
what are we going to do with their profiles ?
Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by betshopagent(m): 4:29pm On Feb 23
Idaytesj29:

Everybody cannot be Okonjo, so relax. Will the country not run her economy after Okonjo leaves this world galantly? These people have started anything, you are already give a scorecard on them. Oga relax, wether you support or not, Nigeria must work, cos I never get anywhere to run to.
Okonjo is retired so I was not talking of her personally. I was just making reference. We need people with her quality and we have them.
Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by Mccullum: 4:32pm On Feb 23
His patriotism, God fearing and personal discipline will make him work for the betterment of Nigeria on this assignment given to the committee which he is one of the its members.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by betshopagent(m): 4:33pm On Feb 23
Nauttyprof:

See reasoning. So, being in diaspora is a criteria for resolving the economic issues facing Nigeria?

We have a long way to go in this country.
You should quote me completely. I didn't say so
Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by Idaytesj29(m): 4:34pm On Feb 23
betshopagent:
Okonjo is retired so I was not talking of her personally. I was just making reference. We need people with her quality and we have them.

Corruption and insincerity is the problem, otherwise their profile is okay. But will they be patriotic and truthful and not be greedy? That's where the problem lies.
Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by emmi14: 4:34pm On Feb 23
Raheembrothaa:
Brilliant
Brilliant as how? Peter Obi have better CV
Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by emmi14: 4:35pm On Feb 23
Mccullum:
His patriotism, God fearing and personal discipline will make him work for the betterment of Nigeria on this assignment given to the committee which he is one of the its members.
Under a corrupt group of apc
Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by Morbeta11(m): 4:35pm On Feb 23
BreconHills:

Senior Ikeazor! ๐Ÿ‘

This early hyping is the reason we are where we are........I remembered someone was hyped to be the master strategist and a magician that used his wad to build an economically viable state in 7days........oya see us today. GOD HELP THE TEAM.

Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by xynerise: 4:40pm On Feb 23
All these profiles are irrelevant. No be today we don dey read profiles. We want results
Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by Izuchukwu70: 4:44pm On Feb 23
betshopagent:

I beg. Okonjo sef follow steal.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by Image123(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23
betshopagent:

The same Ngozi that was borrowing to pay salaries or complaining of headaches about Nigeria? The same one that said clearly that Nigeria's economy was going in for very tough times? Some of you don't understand that Nigeria's problem don pass university level.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/182495-search-for-funding-for-nigeria-giving-us-hypertension-okonjo-iweala.html

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by betshopagent(m): 4:45pm On Feb 23
Izuchukwu70:

I beg. Okonjo sef follow steal.
You are mistaken her for deziani madueke
Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by goodconsience77: 4:59pm On Feb 23
The only profile they don't have is patriotism. Ur country first b4 ur interest.
Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by Mccullum: 5:06pm On Feb 23
emmi14:

Under a corrupt group of apc

Tell the party that is not corrupt in Nigeria?

Corruption is a societal problem in Naija.
Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by GenFunction: 5:13pm On Feb 23
Welcome mr philip come nd eat ur own
Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by ppogba: 5:21pm On Feb 23
Nauttyprof:

See reasoning. So, being in diaspora is a criteria for resolving the economic issues facing Nigeria?

We have a long way to go in this country.

You go laugh tire for Nairaland now.
You no Sabi before?

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by ppogba: 5:23pm On Feb 23
emmi14:

Brilliant as how? Peter Obi have better CV

Una sha wan bring Peter Obi into every conversation.

Which better CV Peter Obi get?

Make you no disgrace yourself oo

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by BreconHills(m): 5:52pm On Feb 23
Morbeta11:

This early hyping is the reason we are where we are........I remembered someone was hyped to be the master strategist and a magician that used his wad to build an economically viable state in 7days........oya see us today. GOD HELP THE TEAM.

Hyping my senior at school? Is working at CBN the only reason worth respecting a person?
Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by senatordave1(m): 6:08pm On Feb 23
mrvitalis:
Them swear for APC not to ever appoint an experienced macro economist abeg

This people are just rewarding those bankers that have helped them secure loans over the years

What is this na

Which macro experience does this one have to advise on monetary policy?

It's like allowing a pharmacist to perform surgery

Or allowing a surgeon formulate drugs in the lab na

Na wah naira #2500 here we come

What double speak and hypocrisy.you wanted an economist.now you got one and you are still ranting and blabbing endlessly

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by mrvitalis(m): 6:18pm On Feb 23
senatordave1:

What double speak and hypocrisy.you wanted an economist.now you got one and you are still ranting and blabbing endlessly
U wanted a medical professional to operate on you and they gave u a med lab scientists would u complain?
Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by senatordave1(m): 6:22pm On Feb 23
mrvitalis:

U wanted a medical professional to operate on you and they gave u a med lab scientists would u complain?

Oga,all these people have the requisite experience.was lamido or Joseph sanusi economists? The fact is that you are still pained over the polls
Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by Morbeta11(m): 6:41pm On Feb 23
BreconHills:

Hyping my senior at school? Is working at CBN the only reason worth respecting a person?

Hyping before the work at hand oooooo....whether your senior in school or bible class....pls be careful..allow his output to do the Hyping..

Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by chuk65276: 7:20pm On Feb 23
Senior Ikeazor! ๐Ÿ‘Senior Ikeazor! ๐Ÿ‘...
Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by BreconHills(m): 7:40pm On Feb 23
Morbeta11:

Hyping before the work at hand oooooo....whether your senior in school or bible class....pls be careful..allow his output to do the Hyping..

Ok.
Re: Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by emmi14: 11:39am On Feb 26
ppogba:

Una sha wan bring Peter Obi into every conversation.

Which better CV Peter Obi get?

Make you no disgrace yourself oo

Don't ask you knew it....

(1) (2) (Reply)

FRSC Closes Lokoja-abuja Highway For Road Users Safety / ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili / Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.