Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

High Cost Of Building Materials And The Igbo Punishment! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / High Cost Of Building Materials And The Igbo Punishment! (193 Views)

High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers / The New International Building Materials Market In Enugu South LGA (Pictures) / How To Produce Emulsion Paint(1drum Materials And Measurements) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Cost Of Building Materials And The Igbo Punishment! by TVTM2023: 5:01pm On Feb 23
[left]I don't hate Igbos,but their bitterness against the Yoruba for voting in BAT is shown clearly in their own sweet sabotage and revenge in the increase in the cost of building materials they are selling in Yorubaland.
It is clear and very glaring as things are increasing on a daily basis.
This has nothing to do with the dollar only but we know that our south eastern brothers are benefitting massively from the turn out of the economic downturn that is being experienced.
From Household electronics,to plumbing ,to steel to,plastics and rubber ,to shoes and leathers and clothing lines and also automobile market eg spare parts see the upsurge in prices and you will discover this is not only about the dollar but the Igbos paying us back in our own coin for not voting in Peter Obi.
Yorubas are also guilty of not voting in Peter Obi ,but aside this tribal sentiment pls this thread is not to make or generate hate .
It is just to point out who is truly a brother.
The bible says "love your neighbor as yourself and not "love your neighbor MORE THAN YOURSELF!
The Yoruba attitude of betrayal,division,hate wickedness and enmity among themselves,conspiracy and sell out of each other is on balance with the Igbos pride,greed ,avarice,dominance and economic sabotage in their host states .
I keep wondering why the Yoruba only love pleasure and wastage after any little hardwork they do!
They won't support one another and also they will never learn one good thing from the Igbo.
On the other hand,the Igbos ingratitude behaviour to their host and selfish behaviour has made them to continue to covertly punish the Yorubas by increasing that cost of their goods.
It's now or never the Yorubas should wake up and start investing in electronics ,plumbing,iron and steel and other businesses that the Igbos have taken over in Yoruba states.
Kudos to the Igbos for their hardwork and kudos to the Yoruba for patronizing them.
In truth,if Yorubas stop patronizing the Igbo ,what so you think will happen?
I know Nigeria is already finished ,but for clarity sake I plead with all our Igbo brothers and iam on my knees saying "NO VEX!!!!
I never even voted during the last election and I understand their pains also but the point where we are now I beg "this is no longer about business anymore !
Before Nigeria breaks ,let's forgive one another so we can DEPART IN PEACE!!
IT WILL BE FOOLISH TO BREAK IN PIECES AND REPEAT THE MISTAKES OF THE 1966-1970 CIVIL WAR!!!
Let's put an end to the politics of bitterness and aggressive behaviour and be considerate without giving economic situation a tribal coloration based on sentiment and now taking vengeance on one another.
What would we teach out generation to come??
Re: High Cost Of Building Materials And The Igbo Punishment! by immortalcrown(m): 5:02pm On Feb 23
The cost of everything has increased nationwide. Why do you act as if only the items sold by Igbo people became expensive and as if the rising cost affects only your region? Most of the building materials are even cheaper in your region because of wharf.
Re: High Cost Of Building Materials And The Igbo Punishment! by thesicilian: 5:08pm On Feb 23
TVTM2023:
[left]I don't hate Igbos,but their bitterness against the Yoruba for voting in BAT is shown clearly in their own sweet sabotage and revenge in the increase in the cost of building materials they are selling in Yorubaland.
It is clear and very glaring as things are increasing on a daily basis.
This has nothing to do with the dollar only but we know that our south eastern brothers are benefitting massively from the turn out of the economic downturn that is being experienced.
From Household electronics,to plumbing ,to steel to,plastics and rubber ,to shoes and leathers and clothing lines and also automobile market eg spare parts see the upsurge in prices and you will discover this is not only about the dollar but the Igbos paying us back in our own coin for not voting in Peter Obi.
Yorubas are also guilty of not voting in Peter Obi ,but aside this tribal sentiment pls this thread is not to make or generate hate .
It is just to point out who is truly a brother.
The bible says "love your neighbor as yourself and not "love your neighbor MORE THAN YOURSELF!
The Yoruba attitude of betrayal,division,hate wickedness and enmity among themselves,conspiracy and sell out of each other is on balance with the Igbos pride,greed ,avarice,dominance and economic sabotage in their host states .
I keep wondering why the Yoruba only love pleasure and wastage after any little hardwork they do!
They won't support one another and also they will never learn one good thing from the Igbo.
On the other hand,the Igbos ingratitude behaviour to their host and selfish behaviour has made them to continue to covertly punish the Yorubas by increasing that cost of their goods.
It's now or never the Yorubas should wake up and start investing in electronics ,plumbing,iron and steel and other businesses that the Igbos have taken over in Yoruba states.
Kudos to the Igbos for their hardwork and kudos to the Yoruba for patronizing them.
In truth,if Yorubas stop patronizing the Igbo ,what so you think will happen?
I know Nigeria is already finished ,but for clarity sake I plead with all our Igbo brothers and iam on my knees saying "NO VEX!!!!
I never even voted during the last election and I understand their pains also but the point where we are now I beg "this is no longer about business anymore !
Before Nigeria breaks ,let's forgive one another so we can DEPART IN PEACE!!
IT WILL BE FOOLISH TO BREAK IN PIECES AND REPEAT THE MISTAKES OF THE 1966-1970 CIVIL WAR!!!
Let's put an end to the politics of bitterness and aggressive behaviour and be considerate without giving economic situation a tribal coloration based on sentiment and now taking vengeance on one another.
What would we teach out generation to come??
I don't understand this part.
Is there any indication that the prices of building materials sold by Igbos in the West is higher than the prices in the East?
Re: High Cost Of Building Materials And The Igbo Punishment! by LionTiger(m): 5:31pm On Feb 23
So the Igbo's are also responsible for the upsurge in foodstuff and other fumbling aspects of the economy? Or the Igbo's are also responsible for high cost of foodstuff? Pls try to emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Re: High Cost Of Building Materials And The Igbo Punishment! by emeths: 5:53pm On Feb 23
This OP just wasted This whole space writing HATE Speech.
The mallam in my street that is selling one small egg for 200 and big egg for 250 is an igbo.
The market women that are selling tomatoes and peppers are all igbo.
I don't know what you guys gain from hating any tribe. If we channel all this energy to positive use,our country will be great.
SHALOM.
Re: High Cost Of Building Materials And The Igbo Punishment! by mymadam(m): 6:08pm On Feb 23
Personally, this is the worst post/thread I've seen on Nairaland in the last 12 years. Shocking!
Re: High Cost Of Building Materials And The Igbo Punishment! by TVTM2023: 11:01pm On Feb 23
Elaborate more,in the place where IAM I witnessed prices of of steel increasing and plumbing materials astronomically.
It's Igbos selling these things but apart from economic hardship,the increase is just too much.
Are you saying the increase is only tied to dollar.
Hausa too would imitate now ,or what do you expect.

thesicilian:

I don't understand this part.
Is there any indication that the prices of building materials sold by Igbos in the West is higher than the prices in the East?
Re: High Cost Of Building Materials And The Igbo Punishment! by TVTM2023: 11:02pm On Feb 23
Don't be shocked ,you haven't seen anything yet,it's where it bites hard that the people feel the itch.
One is a producer but the consumer feels it most.
Igbos are producers and Yorubas are consumers .shikena

quote author=mymadam post=128611429]Personally, this is the worst post/thread I've seen on Nairaland in the last 12 years. Shocking![/quote]
Re: High Cost Of Building Materials And The Igbo Punishment! by TVTM2023: 11:04pm On Feb 23
Who Is benefitting more.from.the economic hardship ,be sincere and you will understand where IAM.coming from.

(quote author=immortalcrown post=128610363]The cost of everything has increased nationwide. Why do you act as if only the items sold by Igbo people became expensive and as if the rising cost affects only your region? Most of the building materials are even cheaper in your region because of wharf.[/quote]
Re: High Cost Of Building Materials And The Igbo Punishment! by immortalcrown(m): 11:06pm On Feb 23
TVTM2023:
Who Is benefitting more.from.the economic hardship ,be sincere and you will understand where IAM.coming from.
You should answer the question.

(1) (Reply)

Men's Sneakers For Sale / How Small Businesses Can Thrive During Unproductive Times / Call For Pure Honey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.