Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member (13197 Views)

Profile Of Bandele A.G. Amoo, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member / Profile Of Aku Pauline Odinkemelu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member / Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by Kokomaster69: 7:12pm On Feb 23
Gather the best brains in the world to tackle economic woes of Nigeria . They have their boundaries to operate on.
Before Nigeria can move forward economically, government will have to step on big toes. Unfortunately, the head is very rotten and has zero political will to clean up the mess in Naija.

We should stop deceiving ourselves
Re: Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by Ogiame: 7:14pm On Feb 23
OnionBandit:
I am second. This dominance in your blood will be the end of you all. Anytime you are called to come and dine, you want to control how people food put in their mouth. Carry CBN governor go give am na.

Ungrateful souls
Keep crying ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:15pm On Feb 23
Na statistics we go chop!!
A cup of rice is now 400 in my place
Re: Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by badoh(m): 7:15pm On Feb 23
Ogiame:
The profile of this man is intimidating and fits the position of a CBN governor....

Unlike the current patch-patch CV CBN clueless governor that looks like Smeagol in Lord of the Rings.

Congratulations jare
Because he studied Economics abi?
Re: Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by Ogiame: 7:22pm On Feb 23
Tap0lane:
Igbos create the largest n most fake monicker on social media. Person wey him tribe celebrate Osu de call free born like me bigot.

Your head need to be flogged mercilessly for such comment.

Don't stop crying Bigot. ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by ghiloman28(m): 7:24pm On Feb 23
It crazy with all this people profile yet. It is still story at the end of the day. I pray thing turn around. With the sweet cv madam okonjo and those brilliant team as said then yet Nigeria was in mess then. Abeg no be cv we won chop

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by shagasha: 7:24pm On Feb 23
APC and hype. What can a man that has been active over forty years ago actually do?
They are the same old set of people!

Time will definitely prove me right or wrong!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by SSpeter(m): 7:29pm On Feb 23
na2016:

Have you cared to ask why his PhD was 9 years? Or is it tribe and those organisation that making you to talk?
if you are actively working you can do your PhD for 12 years. It is joblessness that makes people sit and do PhD for 3-4 years. When Sanusi wanted to do his PhD in risk management he resigned from UBA in order to pursue it full time (although that didn't work out) cos he moved to Fbn. He could decide to continue with his job as head of risk and take his time to do it. I have been doing my PhD for the past 5years but I have jobs and other important matters to attend to hence I gave myself a 10 year span for my PhD

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by Ykc2(m): 7:30pm On Feb 23
Ogiame:
The profile of this man is intimidating and fits the position of a CBN governor....

Unlike the current patch-patch CV CBN clueless governor that looks like Smeagol in Lord of the Rings.

Congratulations jare
check this guy supporting this man ,intimidating gbue gi dia

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by na2016: 7:33pm On Feb 23
SSpeter:
if you are actively working you can do your PhD for 12 years. It is joblessness that makes people sit and do PhD for 3-4 years. When Sanusi wanted to do his PhD in risk management he resigned from UBA in order to pursue it full time (although that didn't work out) cos he moved to Fbn. He could decide to continue with his job as head of risk and take his time to do it. I have been doing my PhD for the past 5years but I have jobs and other important matters to attend to hence I gave myself a 10 year span for my PhD

So part time PhD, has a maximum finish time of 9 years abi PhDs in your clime don't have a cap on maximum number of years that could be used for it? At 5 years, I will suggest you find another thing to do and just leave PhD. What will happen to your potential contribution to knowledge in those number of years? You would be doing the PhD while others in another place are publishing results? My friend, find something else and do!

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by manitoba(m): 7:44pm On Feb 23
Impressive!
Re: Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by Heffalump(m): 8:13pm On Feb 23
Ogiame:
Congratulations jare

He's suitable for either CBN governor or Minister of Finance
Re: Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by Okwyjesus(m): 8:32pm On Feb 23
Ogiame:

Congratulations jare

Am telling you. Very beautiful.
He deserves to be Minister of Finance or CBN governor
Re: Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by senatordave1(m): 8:32pm On Feb 23
Ogiame:

Congratulations jare

You just enjoy vomitting rubbish.what is patchy about his cv
Re: Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by spiSeyi: 8:44pm On Feb 23
We have this man and Cardozo olodo is the CBN governor undecided
Re: Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by Konquest: 8:51pm On Feb 23
nlfpmod:
Profile of Aloysius Uche Ordu โ€“ Member of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

https://businessday.ng/life-arts/article/meet-cbns-new-monetary-policy-committee-members/
Building on his knowledge and qualifications, Ordu then pursued a Ph.D. (Economics) at the University of Sussex from 1981 to 1990.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by stampo: 9:13pm On Feb 23
jeromestarks:
Who are these people we are meeting since?
Hope them get sense shaa?

Yes, I suspect they have sense ...

The problem is if they can use the sense.
Re: Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by middlebelter(m): 9:45pm On Feb 23
Ogiame:

Congratulations jare

Committing sin?!
Re: Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by SSpeter(m): 10:41pm On Feb 23
na2016:

So part time PhD, has a maximum finish time of 9 years abi PhDs in your clime don't have a cap on maximum number of years that could be used for it? At 5 years, I will suggest you find another thing to do and just leave PhD. What will happen to your potential contribution to knowledge in those number of years? You would be doing the PhD while others in another place are publishing results? My friend, find something else and do!
I am not an academic, I have been in management and technology consulting and I still work full full time. my PHD is in an evolving field ( I am working on integrating Quantum Machine learning approach to make Chatbots smarter and enable them respond to threats in real time). You don't do that in 5 years. I know the type of PHD dissertations you are acquainted with

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by toprealman: 11:49pm On Feb 23
So they knew competent Nigerians like this exist yet they choose to sign up lightweights like Betty et al. Miracle of Naira collapse.
Re: Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by na2016: 3:05am On Feb 24
SSpeter:
I am not an academic, I have been in management and technology consulting and I still work full full time. my PHD is in an evolving field ( I am working on integrating Quantum Machine learning approach to make Chatbots smarter and enable them respond to threats in real time). You don't do that in 5 years. I know the type of PHD dissertations you are acquainted with

I repeat, leave that thing and far your work. All I am saying is if whatever you are working on is interesting and a hot topic, with the length of time you are talking about, other people working of similar topic may even have finished that same work and so you your contribution/novelty would have been useless! A PhD is supposed to be time bound.
Re: Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by BigIyanga: 5:39am On Feb 24
Impressive CV. It seems southerners have more intimidating CVs than northerners๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by sulaak(m): 6:16am On Feb 24
Ogiame:

Congratulations jare

9 years to complete a Ph.D. from low-grade UK university is not intimidating

Ordu then pursued a Ph.D. (Economics) at the University of Sussex from 1981 to 1990
Re: Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by oluwabunmi61010: 6:18am On Feb 24
You're the only Bigot that mentioned the bolded in this thread.You're the only Bigot that mentioned the bolded in this thread....
Re: Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member by ufuosman(m): 10:03am On Feb 24
Good luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oronsaye Report: Tinubu May Stop Army Varsity, NDA Merger โ€“ Zulum / Wike Presents โ‚ฆโ€Ž1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS / Military Releases Detained Al Jazeera Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.