Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks (4683 Views)

Fraud Alert!! Cash Chain Investment Or Forex Trade Investment / Olympic Trade Investment Is A Big Scam / Chinese Business Conglomerate In Ondo For Investment Talks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by AngelGabbyShara(m): 7:34pm On Feb 23
*Cavista Holdings Chairman Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation to Nigeria for Trade and Investment Discussions*

As part of the ongoing efforts to bolster trade and investment ties between Nigeria and the United States, Chairman of Cavista Holdings and also Chairman of the Corporate Council on Africa (CCA) Board, Niyi John Olajide led a high-powered delegation to Nigeria to meet with H.E President Bola Tinubu, various ministers, and heads of government agencies in Abuja.

The purpose of the trade mission is to understand ongoing economic reforms, as well as expanding U.S.-Nigeria business and investment partnerships.

President Tinubu expressed satisfaction with the Corporate Council’s dedication to fostering business connections between the United States of America and Africa.

''I am happy that the Council is interested in various segments of Nigeria’s economy. We are right in the middle of a challenging stage of our reforms. We have headwinds, no doubt, but we are not going back.
''We are challenged, and we believe we will overcome the challenges. I have a can-do attitude that must be translated into a must-do attitude. We have a good team, and we must remain focused to get the goal accomplished,''
he said.

In her remarks, Ms. Florizelle Liser, President and CEO of the Corporate Council on Africa, urged President Tinubu to consider the CCA as a key partner in enhancing USA-Nigeria trade, business, and investment. She reiterated CCA's dedication to supporting Nigeria's economic growth across the priority areas outlined by President Tinubu's administration.

The CCA trade mission, which ends on February 26 will also include visits to the Cavista Holdings Head office in Lagos, as well as meetings with business leaders in the private sector.

https://gmartnews.com/cavista-holdings-chairman-niyi-john-olajide-leads-cca-delegation-to-nigeria-for-trade-and-investment-discussions/

6 Likes

Re: Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by miyagi01(m): 6:45am On Feb 26
Almost got my first person to comment for the first time ever on nairaland if not for the m*therfucker above me. We go harder next time😁
Re: Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by Danlami223: 6:48am On Feb 26
Story story??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by Putinofrussia: 6:48am On Feb 26
Ok.I read that that man his worth $2.1 billion but when I don't get it from Forbes or Bloomberg,I know it is fake.
Those two entities are the only authentic sources for wealth confirmation worldwide.
Re: Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by Dijita: 6:49am On Feb 26
Welcome Home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by Putinofrussia: 6:49am On Feb 26
Danlami223:
Story story??
Bad news merchant.
You are disappointed.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by futurehope81(m): 6:51am On Feb 26
Same govt will bring in foreign investors and till end up chasing them away with huge tax.
Do u think foreign investors will love to invest in a country with such in security issues.
Re: Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by Mankind2024: 6:53am On Feb 26
Yes
The bad news crooners are disappointed.

6 Likes

Re: Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by MichealOlajide: 6:54am On Feb 26
👍

1 Like

Re: Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by mycar: 6:54am On Feb 26
Government should invest in agriculture by themselves now and leave these capital flight investors
Re: Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by Putinofrussia: 7:03am On Feb 26
We have Nigerians in Texas that are in business and doing well for themselves and the country.
Mr Niyi John Olajide is one of them.
The govt should enable a conducive environment so they can bring their wealth home.
I know one of them that has a popular firm in Nigeria and another that has a bank in Dallas and has business in Nigeria also.

4 Likes

Re: Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by haybhi1(m): 7:19am On Feb 26
Almost all US representatives of African roots for these kinds of things are usually Yorubas. The other day, it was Kemi from UK too, I just hated that she once talked down on us. It's a wonderful testament we're doing well generally outside.
Dear Omoluabis, anywhere you find yourself, strive to be a force for development, never look or hold back, because if a lot of your kinsmen are representing well, you can do anything or get anywhere too. Keep soaring.

8 Likes

Re: Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by NairalandForumo: 7:26am On Feb 26
miyagi01:
Almost got my first person to comment for the first time ever on nairaland if not for the m*therfucker above me. We go harder next time😁

You are now the first to comment....
Re: Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by Olachase(m): 7:44am On Feb 26
Danlami223:
Story story??
by P-square or Which 😏😏

1 Like

Re: Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by theophorus(m): 7:49am On Feb 26
The USD has been on steady decrease, some people who prefer Bad News will never be happy about it.

This is another move that we hope will strengthen our economy but Children of Hate will be hoping it fails.

Well, wetin you Wish Me na Him Life go wish You.

3 Likes

Re: Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by bigdammyj: 7:50am On Feb 26
Noted.
Re: Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by basty: 8:22am On Feb 26
Whoever that wishes Nigeria well will succeed and whoever that wishes Nigeria doom will have his generations doomed for ever. Amen

What we need do now is to curse the enemies of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by twilliamx(m): 8:41am On Feb 26
Kk
Re: Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by twilliamx(m): 8:42am On Feb 26
miyagi01:
Na u be ftc.. call Seun for your price
Re: Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by HORLADY(m): 8:57am On Feb 26
They owns the concession for Ikogosi resort. What they are doing at that resort is commendable.
Instead of cursing the Nation and delaying her prosperity with your actions and inactions, its better to adopt a sit and watch posture or better still, roll your sleeves and join the rebuilding process.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by Haaland21: 9:17am On Feb 26
The noisemakers wont come here....
It is bad news that gives them joy.....

You can hate a country so much and you expect to prosper there.....ko le work

Money, they dont have to japa, and all what they do is to curse.....

2 Likes

Re: Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by Putinofrussia: 10:05am On Feb 26
haybhi1:
Almost all US representatives of African roots for these kinds of things are usually Yorubas. The other day, it was Kemi from UK too, I just hated that she once talked down on us. It's a wonderful testament we're doing well generally outside.
Dear Omoluabis, anywhere you find yourself, strive to be a force for development, never look or hold back, because if a lot of your kinsmen are representing well, you can do anything or get anywhere too. Keep soaring.
Kemi represented Britain but this is from the private sector..

CAVISTA HOLDINGS is a private firm in a number of nations.

1 Like

Re: Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by Ken91(m): 11:45am On Feb 26
Yorubas are use to hunger
That's why agege 🍞 was invented
Re: Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by Honestey: 11:45am On Feb 26
No much comment here for obvious reason
Re: Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by Putinofrussia: 12:17pm On Feb 26
Ken91:
Yorubas are use to hunger
That's why agege 🍞 was invented
Yorubas intentionally protested because there is hunger caused by high cost of living in Nigeria.
Yorubas have always been the tribe that always protest against previous govts when things are difficult,they did against Babangida,Abacha etc.
It will be bad and a grave tribalistic behaviour if they don't protest against Tinubu because he is a Yoruba man.
As for hunger,Igbos have always had increased hunger in their region.This is why they run and escape to the rich SW to sell gala,chewing stick,bra etc in the traffic.
Some of them begging their rich SW hosts for alms.

1 Like

Re: Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by aribisala0(m): 12:55pm On Feb 26
miyagi01:

That is not so easy to achieve these days considering the dollar exchange rate and inflation.
Re: Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by TundeEdnut35(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26
Putinofrussia:
Ok.I read that that man his worth $2.1 billion but when I don't get it from Forbes or Bloomberg,I know it is fake.
Those two entities are the only authentic sources for wealth confirmation worldwide.
alaye, you are talking of adebayo ogunlesi, this one is different
Re: Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks by Putinofrussia: 12:31pm On Feb 27
TundeEdnut35:
alaye, you are talking of adebayo ogunlesi, this one is different
No,I am talking about Mr Niyi John Olajide.
Not that I believe it sha.

(1) (Reply)

Us Stock Market 101 – Hot Stock Picks - Train And Get Good Hot Tips / Sure Way To Become A Millionaire / I BUY Giftcards ( Itunes, Amazon) Fast Cashout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.