Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

What God Showed Me About Nigeria's Woes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What God Showed Me About Nigeria's Woes (135 Views)

Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together / God Showed Me A New Vision Of The Night; Here's What Will Happen Next... / Blame Nigeria's Woes On Her Elites By Deji Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What God Showed Me About Nigeria's Woes by Dailymemoirs4: 8:20pm On Feb 23
What God told me about Nigeria's woes under APC

The solution to Nigeria's economic woes is not for the citizens to continue to make suffering adjustments. It is aimed at the citizens standing up to bad leadership and corruption by public servants and political figures. Nigeria would not be better simply by telling workers to work from home or work three times a week. The key issues relating to governance and the Nations constitution have to be addressed.
Tinubu's government will end up being more disastrous than Buhari's government in terms of insecurity and warfare of people. Nigerians will cry more than they did under Buhari. God is pushing Nigeria to the brink so they can deliberately deal with the structural issues of Nigeria's unity and constitution and corruption in government. No matter how Nigerians try to adjust the nation will face a kind of hardship where even the rich will no longer feel safe neither will the poor be able to adjust any further. Tinubu's government will be Nigeria's dooms day. Nigerians think adjustments is the way out of our woes. It will no longer be adjustment. It will be confrontation of the issue of corruption that has eaten deep into our system and leadership and also the need for Nigeria's restructuring. Until Nigerian are able to look into the eyes of their public office holders eye ball to eye ball.
The country cannot work under the current level of corruption and under the current structure. No economic plan will work if the issue of corruption and structure is not addressed.
What will happen is that things will get very bad that Nigerians will come together and says enough is enough. They will come together in unity to deal with bad politicians and the structural defects of Nigeria. Then Nigeria will be set free. I saw Nigeria get a new President in the midst of the terrible situation. A man would volunteer the steer the country out of the woes and will be heavily backed by the people. President Tinubu just like Buhari is wasting his time. If he thinks he will be able to turn the economic situation around. It will be like a plane that has been hijacked. He will sit on the chair of the presidency but he will not be able to fly the plane in the direction he wants. The plane will resits the direction until it gets to the point where it is programmed to get to. Nigerians will be compelled to address the issue of bad leadership and corruption

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Blunders Will End Up Harming Your Leadership Reputation – Former Minister W / United States Of Nigeria (usn): The Kind Of Restructure We Need Part 1 / Edo Assembly Initiates Impeachment Proceedings Against Edo Deputy, Philip Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.