Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate (2633 Views)

Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain / 130,000 People Unfollow Mbaka After Peter Obi Statement / COVID 19: Nigeria Custom To Share Seized Product To Nigerians.(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by Crimecity: 11:11pm On Feb 23
Two days ago: Peter Obi issues an Expo on how the Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) can maintain consistent customs duty. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Today: CBN instructs the NCS to do so asap!

Isn't it clear now?

9 Likes

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by Crimecity: 11:11pm On Feb 23
nlfpmod fp.

For others to see how an opposition leader is giving the FG expo on what to do πŸ˜‚

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by ruggedboych: 11:13pm On Feb 23
cheesy cheesy wink
Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by Crimecity: 11:13pm On Feb 23
LegendHero, Yarimo, Seunmsg, Madridguy FreestuffNG trutharena come ooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by fnep2smooth(m): 11:16pm On Feb 23
Obi to the world.

Since they lack idea , we have to help because if e fail e go pain us. Obi is talking from a businessman aspect.

This update don't come cheap, but we still need to help the country.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by Arobaga: 11:19pm On Feb 23
Deep down Tinubu dey Obi inbox steady dey beg for ideas

Monkey wey go thief motor wey he no sabi drive

Useless Tinubu

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by slivertongue: 11:19pm On Feb 23
obi is a true definition of a functional leader.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by Macphenson: 11:20pm On Feb 23
kj
Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by Chivisee: 11:20pm On Feb 23
Ipob and delusions!! grin grin continue make pant they wear you and obi.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by ElSudani: 11:23pm On Feb 23
Crimecity:
Two days ago: Peter Obi issues an Expo on how the Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) can maintain consistent customs duty. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Isn't it clear now?

The information was probably leaked to him somehow.
No government policy is formulated on the go like that.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by Crimecity: 11:23pm On Feb 23
Arobaga:
Deep down Tinubu dey Obi inbox steady dey beg for ideas

Monkey wey go thief motor wey he no sabi drive

Useless Tinubu

While they are forming busy replying Atiku, and doing as if they are ignoring Obi, they are secretly adopting and implementing his policy suggestions.

Copy and paste system of government.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by Crimecity: 11:24pm On Feb 23
ElSudani:

The information was probably leaked to him somehow.

You're a fuuuuul.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by ElSudani: 11:26pm On Feb 23
Crimecity:

You're a fuul

E pain you that much? Make una no drink sniper o.

It is obvious the information was leaked to him. Government should become more strict in guarding confidential information. Obi's moles are everywhere.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by Greatkenny2: 11:27pm On Feb 23
Obi teaching APC miscreants Economics 101

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by Crimecity: 11:28pm On Feb 23
ElSudani:

E pain you that much? Make una no drink sniper o.

It is obvious the information was leaked to him.

Pain ke? This one na bomboy.

You should be ashamed that the thing you support has nothing to offer.

It took a whopping 48hrs after the Obi you can drink sniper on his matter gave a policy suggestion, before your balablue hurriedly copied.

And all you could say is the information leaked?

So your master strategist isn't in charge again? The CBN governor is now an Obidient?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by HenryTimes: 11:32pm On Feb 23
Kudos to customs. A good speaker is the one whose listeners adhere to what he said

1 Like

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by Crimecity: 11:34pm On Feb 23
At this point Peter Obi should keep tweeting and rule by proxy make Nigeria no catch fire by this clueless mofos

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by ElSudani: 11:35pm On Feb 23
Crimecity:

Pain ke? This one na bomboy.

You should be ashamed that the thing you support has nothing to offer.

It took a whopping 48hrs after the Obi you can drink sniper on his matter gave a policy suggestion, before your balablue hurriedly copied.

And all you could say is the information leaked?

So your master strategist isn't in charge again? The CBN governor is now an Obidient?

We are not dumb like Obi. No government policy is formulated in 48hrs. He got wind of it and made a preemptive announcement to excite some morons.
There are leakages going on lately and I have no doubt that Obidients in the civil service are responsible.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by olisaEze(m): 11:38pm On Feb 23
Fogerrabourit joor this man has better oil on his head! The case of Nigeria is the same as giving a bicycle repairer an airplane to fix because it was argued that he built a wheelbarrow. cool

7 Likes

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by bigpriik: 11:39pm On Feb 23
ElSudani:

We are not dumb like Obi. No government policy is formulated in 48hrs. He got wind of it and made a preemptive announcement to excite some morons.
There is a leakages going on lately and I have no doubt that Obidients in the civil service are responsible.

you dey him mind abi to know abi?
osheyy mind reader

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by Crimecity: 11:41pm On Feb 23
ElSudani:

There is a leakages going on lately and I have no doubt that Obidients in the civil service are responsible.

You're dumb. Stop saying you're not dumb it is a mockery to yourself. Because all you just typed up there is dumb shit.

Your patch patch CV Central Bank governor should go take lectures from Okwute.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by ElSudani: 11:44pm On Feb 23
Crimecity:

You're dumb. Stop saying you're not dumb it is a mockery to yourself. Because all you just typed up there is dumb shit.

Your patch patch CV Central Bank governor should go take lectures from Okwute.

Obi is doing espionage on the government and he will eventually end up in jail. Mark my words.
All of his dumb followers will wail then just like they were wailing over Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by Crimecity: 11:46pm On Feb 23
ElSudani:

Obi is doing espionage on the government and he will eventually end up in jail. Mark my words.
All of his dumb followers will wail then just like they were wailing over Nnamdi Kanu.

Like I said earlier.

You're dumb. Next time, your Tinubu will be sued for Plagiarism. If CardiB fails to reference where he copied a policy from.

You should continue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by ElSudani: 11:48pm On Feb 23
Crimecity:

Like I said earlier.

You're dumb.

Did I answer you back? Silence is the best answer to dregs like you.
Obi is heading to Kuje.

1 Like

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by Crimecity: 11:49pm On Feb 23
ElSudani:

Did I answer you back? Silence is the best answer to dregs like you.

I guess it's your more dump self that made this reply.

Seems kuje is your maternal home

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by ElSudani: 11:51pm On Feb 23
Crimecity:

I guess it's your more dump self that made this reply.

Like I would waste my time with an illiterate who can't write a correct sentence. A beg shift.

1 Like

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by Crimecity: 11:52pm On Feb 23
ElSudani:

Like I would waste my time with an illiterate who can't write a correct sentence. A beg shift.

But you're still quoting me.

Pendulum, stop swinging from your words!! You reply is like the last tapum of my poo poo in the water closet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by JAMO84: 12:09am On Feb 24
Yes, Obi was also the one that told the Customs to sell 50kg rice for 10k.

We no go hear word again, Obi Obi from morning to night. Na so una push Nnamdi Kanu enter Buhari prison since 2021.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by Sirianese: 12:14am On Feb 24
Crimecity:

Isn't it clear now?

The earlier Nigerians realize they are being led by an unrepentant bunch of inept, corrupt junkie con-artists, the better for them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by aariwa(m): 12:16am On Feb 24
Obi! Obi would have fixed up a lot of things in Nigeria and everybody would have been rejoicing. He has the wisdom. He has studied Nigeria’s problem like a four year university course and now knows the pinch points and how to tackle it and move Nigeria forward. It is not rock science but nothing beats preparation and problem solving wisdom which Obi has but unfortunately bulaba and other Nigerian politicians with clogged brains do not have

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:38am On Feb 24
Crimecity:
LegendHero, Yarimo, Seunmsg, Madridguy FreestuffNG trutharena come ooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

A congregation of m0r0ns.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate by Splashme: 12:39am On Feb 24
Great man

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Not A Do Or Die Affair β€” Atiku / Breaking News : Jos Boils Again, Over 500 Killed In Reprisal Attack! / Jonathan Helping Ohakim To Cling On Desperately In Imo !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.