Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,918 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads (22492 Views)

Soludo Tasks Ndi Nnewi To Vote APGA Candidates, To Restore It's Glory / Soludo Tasks Ndi Anambra To Use The Yuletide Season To Remember The Downtrodden / Dapo Abiodun: I’ve Constructed More Roads Than Amosun, Daniel, Osoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by Ubanz: 5:20pm On Feb 24
That's a good one. This will give the city a facelift.
All those Onitsha landlords are just after rent.
You will see 3 story buildings from 1970's without renovations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by Konquest: 6:27pm On Feb 24
Charming1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inu8ixAkeiM

Residents of Fegge, Onitsha South Local Government area have poured encomiums on the Governor of Anambra state, Professor Chukwuma Soludo CFR, for what they tagged 'Solution Giant Strides in Onitsha'.

They gave the commendations when the Governor attended a town hall meeting with Fegge Landlords Association and residents held last Friday at Fegge.

The Chairman of the Onitsha South chapter of All Progressive Grand Alliance, (APGA), Chief Uche C. Umennakenyi, said that the governor has made them proud by constructing the Port Harcourt road and other roads in Fegge and urged him not to relent in making the state a better place to live in.

He vowed that those who dump refuse into the drainages and block the road would not go unpunished adding that the governor's achievements would speak for him come 2025 gubernatorial election.

The Governor of Anambra State, Prof. Chukwuma Soludo has vowed to offer #10 million to the first street in Onitsha to complete their repainting from February 1 to March 10 this year.

The Governor made this vow through the Commissioner for environment, Mr Felix Odimegwu during an interactive session with Onitsha landlords at Onitsha South Local Government Area Secretariat on February 5.

According to him, the runners up will receive #5 million while the third position will smile home with #3 million.

"We are here for the follow up of the last visit here where our governor sent his deputy to come and interact with the Fegge landlords on degeneration and facelift of Onitsha.

"We want to do this thing in three folds; repainting, where the governor brought out a challenge 'Ka Anambra Chakee' which prompted him to set a cash gift to any street that comes together, discuss and embark on this initiative, paint from street end to street end.

"It is the wish of the governor to embark on this initiative. He said that he would be here on Friday for you to see him and hear also that he is the one that sent us here. This is an agenda that is not hard to do and also it is for our health benefit.

"Another one is cleaning of drainages. Onitsha was last rated as the dirtiest place in West Africa but this government since it came, is deliberate to change Onitsha from the present narrative and place it on the right direction it should be.

"Since solid roads constructions are going on, it will be an eyesore that the environment, buildings within these roads are dilapidated, we all know that paints help in protecting houses, so we are here to appreciate the governor.

"Fegge is well planned, when we painted all our houses, plant trees, it will make your properties valuable, appreciate naturally and also conducive for foreign investors and businesses."

Impressive.
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by immortalcrown(m): 6:36pm On Feb 24
DWickedLandLord:
Let's post our account balance if na man you be
I wanted to say you are wicked but I realized that the fool deserves the hard knock from you.🀣 You silenced him big time.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by MasterTeeUSA: 6:37pm On Feb 24
This is impressive...the Govs don't need to spend money...just challenge our people and regulate and they will do their own roads sef

Charming1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inu8ixAkeiM

Residents of Fegge, Onitsha South Local Government area have poured encomiums on the Governor of Anambra state, Professor Chukwuma Soludo CFR, for what they tagged 'Solution Giant Strides in Onitsha'.

They gave the commendations when the Governor attended a town hall meeting with Fegge Landlords Association and residents held last Friday at Fegge.

The Chairman of the Onitsha South chapter of All Progressive Grand Alliance, (APGA), Chief Uche C. Umennakenyi, said that the governor has made them proud by constructing the Port Harcourt road and other roads in Fegge and urged him not to relent in making the state a better place to live in.

He vowed that those who dump refuse into the drainages and block the road would not go unpunished adding that the governor's achievements would speak for him come 2025 gubernatorial election.

The Governor of Anambra State, Prof. Chukwuma Soludo has vowed to offer #10 million to the first street in Onitsha to complete their repainting from February 1 to March 10 this year.

The Governor made this vow through the Commissioner for environment, Mr Felix Odimegwu during an interactive session with Onitsha landlords at Onitsha South Local Government Area Secretariat on February 5.

According to him, the runners up will receive #5 million while the third position will smile home with #3 million.

"We are here for the follow up of the last visit here where our governor sent his deputy to come and interact with the Fegge landlords on degeneration and facelift of Onitsha.

"We want to do this thing in three folds; repainting, where the governor brought out a challenge 'Ka Anambra Chakee' which prompted him to set a cash gift to any street that comes together, discuss and embark on this initiative, paint from street end to street end.

"It is the wish of the governor to embark on this initiative. He said that he would be here on Friday for you to see him and hear also that he is the one that sent us here. This is an agenda that is not hard to do and also it is for our health benefit.

"Another one is cleaning of drainages. Onitsha was last rated as the dirtiest place in West Africa but this government since it came, is deliberate to change Onitsha from the present narrative and place it on the right direction it should be.

"Since solid roads constructions are going on, it will be an eyesore that the environment, buildings within these roads are dilapidated, we all know that paints help in protecting houses, so we are here to appreciate the governor.

"Fegge is well planned, when we painted all our houses, plant trees, it will make your properties valuable, appreciate naturally and also conducive for foreign investors and businesses."

Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by afube: 6:40pm On Feb 24
yarimo:
Robbery and kidnapping alert nairalanders

see this nomadic mallam with his ever present mat and kettle wandering all over nairaland looking for progressive igbo threads to invade with his incipient jihadi hatred!Oga waka comot here before we send ESN to question your presence in Alaigbo threads without visa.........How these futa djallon refugees ended in Nigeria is beyond me!

oga we are not one with you genotypically, phenotypically,religion wise nor culture wise..............carry your hatred back to Guinea where you come from!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by KanuSE: 6:52pm On Feb 24
Lanruze:

I doubt if the person you knack 2x2 for head is from Anambra bro.

Anambarians that venture into any form of business either skilled or unskilled are always very successful. TVC news did a full edition documentary on Nnewi and discovered that they have the highest per capita billionaires in Nigeria.

Its better you are guided on some statements.

Lol πŸ˜‚ una don come again with diz nonsense.

Noise makers. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by DWickedLandLord: 7:17pm On Feb 24
yarimo:
Robbery and kidnapping alert nairalanders

Every failure has an excuse

If 20 million left your account wetin go remain πŸ˜’

Take this one hold body. No be by mouth
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by DWickedLandLord: 7:25pm On Feb 24
jamafa:

An empty barrel makes most noise, if you really you care about your people. Go and empower them. Stop bragging...

See Pharaoh advising Moses

Oya show where you dey give ordinary 100k

Abi you no get people πŸ€”πŸ˜’
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by EmekaA125(m): 7:29pm On Feb 24
StraightGaay:
When will Hebadan initiate such?
They should start with re-roofing, too many brown roofs in that state. Tufia?
Lol
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by EmekaA125(m): 7:34pm On Feb 24
marticeus:
What is painting a house, Soludo should go to Alex Oti and learn one or two things about governance.
Very important message.
Otti is Otti and Soludo is Soludo. There's no basis for comparing the two governor.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by Jcoleworld911: 7:46pm On Feb 24
EmekaA125:

Otti is Otti and Soludo is Soludo. There's no basis for comparing the two governor.

God bless you
No mind those envious soul
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by chatinent: 7:47pm On Feb 24
DWickedLandLord:

Screenshots not necessary, uncle. Make dem no track you cos the narrations can lead to you.
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by MrGerald(m): 8:05pm On Feb 24
FOXDOSSIER:
Owerri is generally a dirty slum and a glorified village. Stop mentioning Owerri when we are discussing actual development. Most imo indigenes live in Onitsha, they know Owerri is a village

Lol they live in Onitsha because they are businessmen, Owerri is more like civils, though I'm sure you are not even from SE, Owerri one of the finest city in Nigeria
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by FOXDOSSIER: 8:58pm On Feb 24
Owerri is a slum there’s nothing fine or civil about Owerri. Owerri is among the worst places in Nigeria, that’s why imo indigenes don’t even live there. Owerri pictures below

MrGerald:
Lol they live in Onitsha because they are businessmen, Owerri is more like civils, though I'm sure you are not even from SE, Owerri one of the finest city in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by MrGerald(m): 9:08pm On Feb 24
FOXDOSSIER:
Owerri is generally a dirty slum and a glorified village. Stop mentioning Owerri when we are discussing actual development. Most imo indigenes live in Onitsha, they know Owerri is a village

Looks like I'm chatting with a small boy
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by FOXDOSSIER: 9:27pm On Feb 24
I am stating the fact . So stop deceiving yourself . Any little discussion you ediots would find a way to smuggle Owerri into it

MrGerald:
Looks like I'm chatting with a small boy
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by Panda7(m): 9:56pm On Feb 24
I believe there is proper drainage in the case of draught
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by Excelll: 10:18pm On Feb 24
DWickedLandLord:

Personal challenge from Ikenna from Onitsha

Let's post our account balance if na man you be

This one no be attachment or hiding behind tribe

1 v 1 face to face πŸ˜’ How far

Watch you tuck your tail n run away πŸ™„
Thank you Nnwannem. As them no wan get sense.
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by yarimo(m): 10:37pm On Feb 24
DWickedLandLord:

Every failure has an excuse

If 20 million left your account wetin go remain πŸ˜’

Take this one hold body. No be by mouth

kikikikiki audio online millionaire and billionaire grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by Debest49ja: 5:30am On Feb 25
Tell us your state I want to check something pls.

tiswell:
The scam of a governor...

Ndi Anambra really entered 'one chance"

Tueh!
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by Chasito(m): 6:16am On Feb 25
yarimo:
Millionaires and billionaires to repaint old houses instead of building new ones grin grin
do you have sense at all?
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by LekkiG: 6:52am On Feb 25
onez:
This is good. All worn out houses should be repainted. This is the best initiative to come out from Soludo. Planting of trees makes neighborhood serene.

What of those area boys that come for settlement when you want to pain your house??
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by jazzman7711: 8:41am On Feb 25
I WILL NOT BE HAPPY TILL I SEE THOSE GUTTERS COVERED AND THEY HAVE SIDEWALKS FOR PEDESTRIANS ON EVERY STREET.

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE NICE PAINTED HOUSES AND THEN ON THE STREET, OPEN GUTTERS. NO.

WE MUST HAVE COVERED DRAINAGE. JUST LIKE IN ABUJA AND OTHER CIVILISED PARTS OF THE WORLD.

BUT GOOD STUFF WE'RE SEEING SO FAR.

MORE GREASE TO THEIR ELBOWS.
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by tiswell(m): 10:01am On Feb 25
Debest49ja:
Tell us your state I want to check something pls.

I'm more Anambra than you sir
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by Bfly: 1:17pm On Feb 25
What is soludo saying about naira? They digged the tunnel
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by Franky9584(m): 1:24pm On Feb 25
Person never see money chop belle full na to come go paint house jux because governor talk am...Akiko!
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by jamafa: 6:37am On Feb 27
DWickedLandLord:

You wey no fi give people 10,000.

U dey brag of #100k

Even if u give people 100k dx time, which business can u start with 100k??

Afo fun!
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by DWickedLandLord: 10:24pm On Feb 27
jamafa:

You wey no fi give people 10,000.

U dey brag of #100k

Even if u give people 100k dx time, which business can u start with 100k??

Afo fun!

4 days to buy data abi
Dude fk off with this old rubbish

I posted receipts of giving millions!!! No be by bumping gingivitis infested gums

You're a small boy that only fit argue with me on the internet. #Superfacts
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by jamafa: 5:01pm On Mar 06
DWickedLandLord:

4 days to buy data abi
Dude fk off with this old rubbish

I posted receipts of giving millions!!! No be by bumping gingivitis infested gums

You're a small boy that only fit argue with me on the internet. #Superfacts

Broke ass

Empty barrel

Wealthy people no dey post receipt because they are used to it.
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by DWickedLandLord: 5:12pm On Mar 06
jamafa:

Broke ass

Empty barrel

If not for being anonymous, would you dare have a voice? Pardon me I no dey do mouth like the rest of you. I post receipts.

Don't tell me about wealthy people you ignoramus. Wetin concern meπŸ€” Who are YOU n wetin YOU getπŸ™„

My father is an Industrialist from Anambra. An Onowu titled man. A man that sent all 5 children to United States. No be today

Driver picked me from primary school. We're not the same you dumb fvck
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by DWickedLandLord: 5:25pm On Mar 06
jamafa:

Broke ass

Empty barrel

I have sisters that can feed you comfortably.
You dey hustle rubbish 😠
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by OduduwaYoruba: 5:45pm On Mar 06
Nice one from Soludo solution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Ex-Police IG, Tafa Balogun Celebrates Wife's 60th Birthday / 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) / Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.