Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State (12279 Views)

President Buhari Hosts ECOWAS Heads Of State In Aso Rock (Photos) / Twitter Ban: SERAP, 176 Nigerians Drag Buhari To ECOWAS Court / Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State by Coldkev17: 2:05pm On Feb 24
Lorechino:
I will comment later someone should quote me
Re: Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State by JONSYN7154: 3:42pm On Feb 24
Goodlady:
Space booked for fights!
I m jobless today n won't mind fighting here!
hungry dey land no fight o
Re: Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State by lexy2014: 4:16pm On Feb 24
andy244:
Gowon is just feeling important... gerrrrat old man

are u not aware that he is one of the founders of ECOWAS?
Re: Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State by etisa: 4:26pm On Feb 24
Our Leaders has failed
Re: Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State by bitbillionaire: 5:11pm On Feb 24
Gowon is not getting it. Those countries' military junta must restore democracy to their country before their suspension from ECOWAS and all the sanctions levelled against them by ECOWAS can be lifted.

Military coup must be discouraged by all reasonable means. So I am with ECOWAS on this. ECOWAS has no justification for its continued existence if it cannot ensure there is consequence for military coup.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State by donzira: 5:12pm On Feb 24
General with class
Re: Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State by adekola4258: 5:23pm On Feb 24
Thanks for sharing. Hope those countries ll work together.Thanks for sharing. Hope those countries ll work together....
Re: Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State by HeroicMeastro: 5:47pm On Feb 24
Racoon:
General Gowon will surely continue to feel the heat of his action.
What action?
Re: Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State by Goodlady(f): 5:51pm On Feb 24
sekundosekundo:

You're not a woman.
Na you create me?
Re: Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State by malaria(f): 6:35pm On Feb 24
Cindypresh:

Spaghetti is #17,000 this morning... except this letter will reduce the price of foodstuffs then it's a welcome development.

I don't normally do swallow n soups sad
Swallow and soup don cost self
Re: Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State by crossbreedwears(m): 8:43pm On Feb 24
If your parents were born during the civil war , kindly ask them who threatened to go to war or stated the war. You can also read more about the civil war then come back and tell me who was wrong back then.
Stevenson20:
Foolish old man that will never find peace.

Millions of innocent souls you murdered will continue to hunt you and your likes.
Re: Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State by crossbreedwears(m): 8:44pm On Feb 24
How can he stop terrorism in his states as ex head of states. What power does he have now oga? Too many daft people on NL. When Gowon left power, your parents might never been born then
sekundosekundo:

He stopped Ojukwu but couldn't stop terrorism in his home state.
What a coward.
Re: Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State by crossbreedwears(m): 8:45pm On Feb 24
Did you say begining of his fall? Are you aware General Gowon will be 90 years this year?
Tochj:
Mass murderer
Those innocent babies you murdered are waiting for you after Iife
You formed Ecowas to kill innocent people
This is the beginning of your Fall
Both you and your Ecowas
Re: Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State by Tochj(m): 9:22pm On Feb 24
crossbreedwears:
Did you say begining of his fall? Are you aware General Gowon will be 90 years this year?
And his Ancestral land has been taken over by the same people who pushed him to commit Mass murder.
He lived that Long to see the reward for his wickedness
Re: Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State by aribisala0(m): 9:28pm On Feb 24
I understand many Iboes feel bitter with him
He kept Nigeria together at difficult time and defeated the rebel Ojuiku led Biafran renegades
A truly great Nigerian
Re: Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State by 7upnigeria: 11:16pm On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
This man became a head of state in his late 20's and modern young men are wasting away in crypto while the old ones have monopolized power and has refused to let the younger generation take over.

Na for women body their strength Dy, Oya ignore my comment and go take back power from these old men that have been toying with your future.

When you see what's going on on social media, you'll understand that these generation of MILLENIALS will rarely have anything meaningful to offer NIGERIA. They know close to nothing about governance, but they want to elect a yes Daddy president. They're ready to kill anybody that doesnt support anything they dont support.
Re: Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State by crossbreedwears(m): 11:17pm On Feb 24
Lol lol lol you obviously don't know about the war! How did his people pushed him to civil war? If
you've ever served in the army or any of your family members, please kindly ask them what it means to be a General and a sitting Head of states. If you find out what it means then you won't be saying rubbish! How can your junior in the army be threatened to overpower you when you've allies else where that can support your mission. How can an officer decides to push his own men to war because of little misunderstanding? In the armed forces you're
loyal or pledge your allegiance to the Head of state and if you're not satisfied with some certain policy, it is either you stage a coup or express your opinion in a polite manner and not threatened your boss.
Tochj:

And his Ancestral land has been taken over by the same people who pushed him to commit Mass murder.
Re: Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State by crossbreedwears(m): 11:19pm On Feb 24
There was no way Ojukwu would have won the civil war. A sitting Head of states commands the entire armed forces. Why did Ojukwu go into exile?
Tochj:

Re: Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State by Litmus: 12:38am On Feb 25
I hope Niger, Mali, Bukina etc remain resolute in thire new federation aims and reject ECOWAS.
Re: Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State by 96ACE: 5:43am On Feb 25
boxypane:

Your wordings are irrelevant.
I’m not responsible for what you want to understand, this is a free platform and you should be sensible enough to ignore what’s not relevant to you but unfortunately you’re not grin
Re: Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State by 96ACE: 5:57am On Feb 25
Re: Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State by sekundosekundo: 11:02am On Feb 25
crossbreedwears:
How can he stop terrorism in his states as ex head of states. What power does he have now oga? Too many daft people on NL. When Gowon left power, your parents might never been born then

I know you have kiiids as parents. Good LOCK to you.
Re: Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State by boxypane(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25
96ACE:

I’m not responsible for what you want to understand, this is a free platform and you should be sensible enough to ignore what’s not relevant to you but unfortunately you’re not grin
How do we then grow? When as graduates, we cannot read articles and speak to issues. Whether the current situation is a bane on one or not, we should not forget the fact that we owe ourselves a responsibility of personal discipline.
Re: Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State by gawu1: 3:57pm On Feb 25
The Lefulendum people would not like this noble action from Yakubu Gowon.
They are still pained by the way he dealt with their fathers to keep them safe in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tight Security In Maiduguri As Senate President Visits / Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) / SERAP Asks Buhari To Stop Governors From Borrowing ₦17Trn From Pension Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.