Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader (22972 Views)

Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) / Gunmen Kill Anthony Oreh, Delta Community Leader (Photos) / Bandits Kill Kaduna Imam, Community Leader For Condemning Kidnapping, Rustling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by richeeyo(m): 5:00pm On Feb 25
God1000:
Insecurity in Nigeria today is really worrisome, the current government hasn't shown the willingness to tackle the problem
No be ur peaple dey hail gunmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by jogojogo: 5:01pm On Feb 25
post=128621901:

Source: https://punchng.com/just-in-gunmen-kill-anambra-community-leader/
The reason we say southeast is the most peaceful is that na we dey kill ourselves but in other Regions na outsiders they kill them
Una see the difference??,
Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by Chibuzoripob: 5:02pm On Feb 25
sad IPOBIDIENTS UGM,ESN TERRORISTS sad. STOP ✋️ killing una parents angry angry

1 Like

Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by jogojogo: 5:04pm On Feb 25
Jennyclay:
Rip to the departed soul.

I think south south is the safest place to stay right now in Nigeria even though their men are so ugly especially Edo men undecided.

These gunmen and herdsmen are just terrorizing the north and south east and it’s getting too much undecided
Are they uglier than you?
Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by jogojogo: 5:06pm On Feb 25
God1000:
Insecurity in Nigeria today is really worrisome, the current government hasn't shown the willingness to tackle the problem

I can't wait for the creation of state police
And who proposes the said State Polixe?
Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by Desusi: 5:06pm On Feb 25
A whole president general was killed? For what? Political or self glory reason? Men should be aware of the association they get involved and the kind of honor bestowed on them.The Bible says a Man's enemies are people from his own home.See how this man life was wasted for nothing. Hmmm,life is vanity.

1 Like

Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by yarimo(m): 5:07pm On Feb 25
tutudesz:
undecided there is nothing like family affair anymore. Killing news is coming out from every state everyday
Oh you know that

3 Likes

Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by Chibuzoripob: 5:07pm On Feb 25
angry IKENGA angry.Tell the CP, those BASTARDS BANDITS angry are IPOBIDIENTS TERRORISTS cool. They hate PEACE sad. VAWULENCE is their motto embarassed angry.
Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by Chibuzoripob: 5:10pm On Feb 25
sad jealousy won't let those BANDITS see front.
Desusi:
A whole president general was killed? For what? Political or self glory reason? Men should be aware of the association they get involved and the kind of honor bestowed on them.The Bible says a Man's enemies are people from his own home.See how this man life was wasted for nothing. Hmmm,life is vanity.
Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by coputa(m): 5:13pm On Feb 25
Jennyclay:

I think south south is the safest place to stay right now in Nigeria even though their men are so ugly especially Edo men undecided.

These gunmen and herdsmen are just terrorizing the north and south east and it’s getting too much undecided
Why are you particular about men,are you still single

2 Likes

Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by Abagworo(m): 5:24pm On Feb 25
Nothing has taken innocent lives more than Ezeship tussle, Chieftaincy tussle and Town Union leadership tussle in rural Igboland. Many people view them as do or die affair to take lives for

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by frankson1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25
The North-East and South-East have somethings in common lipsrsealed
Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by Davicl: 5:56pm On Feb 25
NaijaPrince18:
Ever since the obi has been running around pretending to be our messiah nothing good has come out of anambra state!

Seun should have where he check IQ before registering on nairaland to avact this kind of comment
Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by Deziwealth: 5:57pm On Feb 25
Confirm4real:
How I wish our Polithiefcians get rid of this way for putting Nigeria in a mess undecided

No1 candidate Peter obi
Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by Krankhead: 6:02pm On Feb 25
DRUG BUSINESS GONE WRONG
Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by chickenfoot: 6:12pm On Feb 25
Sad one, rip to him.
Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by chudez0147(m): 6:15pm On Feb 25
Too many killings in Anambra
Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by chudez0147(m): 6:18pm On Feb 25
Cassandraloius:
So disheartening, he's still very young. cry
Very young. May his soul rest well
Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by chudez0147(m): 6:19pm On Feb 25
post=128641268:
Only Almighty God will help us out in Anambra
Any news on the Umuawulu masquerade issue ?? Any update ??
Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by pasol4real(m): 6:53pm On Feb 25
Antipob777:
Worse tragedies happening in Anambra, Peter obi has never tweeted nor said a word but he is more interested in things happening in other regions.

I swear, Peter obi can never be president. The man a big pretender and hypocrite.

Stupidity at its peak
Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by yommen: 7:02pm On Feb 25
Jennyclay:

Is it safety you really want or prick?
Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by Coly2012(m): 7:05pm On Feb 25
Information in this report is not correct, as the man wasn't shot,he was beating to death right inside his room with hand and leg broken and body dump in his bathroom barth.
Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by papiwyte(m): 7:16pm On Feb 25
Obi will never condemn or sent condolence on this news from his house grin grin grin
Eye service man
Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by Torg77: 7:18pm On Feb 25
Hi
Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by BBIA: 7:19pm On Feb 25
Torg77:
THIS WOMAN IS A RITUALIST nd threatened to kill me. I have also posted her on Facebook and Instagram. . Help me repost
Why you go fvck her daughter?
Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by Benwallt(m): 7:39pm On Feb 25
They kill for fun over there
Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by We4all: 8:44pm On Feb 25
Why are these people killing their sons unprovoked? I just don't get it.
Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by AllenSpencer: 8:52pm On Feb 25
Adamux:
It's about time we try state policing.

It will be a point of no return that will come with regrets just like Brexit.

Just imagine what elections will look like. Imagine what state sponsored hoodlums will become. With corruption at its highest, you just need to pay up and eliminate your enemy. Everything ends at the state level. The influence of the powerful will sporadically increase.
Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by Chukwuka319(m): 9:14pm On Feb 25
Really unfortunate.RIP to the dead.
His death was orchestrated by friends, and close associates, because a total stranger could not plan the hit , knowing his house address and his every moves.
Sincerely I don't blame men who don't keep friends except female ones.
I know of a man who has almost no male friends.His friends are predominantly female.
Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by Morphinne: 9:42pm On Feb 25
Who did he vote for?

I just wanted to know how it feels like to be an obidi@t. Very despicable set of people animals
Re: Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader by arsenal33: 10:13pm On Feb 25
Jennyclay:

edo has the most handsome governors grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Parade Islamic Teacher For Raping 5-year-old Female Student In Gombe / Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin / Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.