Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Dr. Ayo Expresses His Strong Opinion About Reno Omokri And Yakubu Gowon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Ayo Expresses His Strong Opinion About Reno Omokri And Yakubu Gowon (548 Views)

Reno Omokri And Daughter In Leah Sharibu-Inspired Outfit (Photo) / Reno Omokri And His Twin Sons At The Caribbean Paradise Of St. John / The Economist Features Reno Omokri And Theresa May, UK Prime Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Ayo Expresses His Strong Opinion About Reno Omokri And Yakubu Gowon by nlreserve: 5:53pm On Feb 24
If someone has or shows a great lack of intelligence or common sense...

The person is stupid.
That's the dictionary meaning.

Political correctness, timid diplomacy and oppressed kindness are all tools that serve no one but the evil elite ruling class.

So I have no time engage in them.

So when I point out that Gowon is a stupid old man.

It is a statement of fact. I am calling it as it is.

People where killed in Mangu, Jos in droves...

Gowon did not find his way to Aso Rock to speak to Tinubu concerning the incessant killings and ethnic cleansing of his fellow Plateau State indigenes.

Some of thought it was just spinelessness,

but his recent trip where he chose to use a genocide on Igbo, led by him as a motivational and encouragement piece for Tinubu,

confirms to every sane logic that he is worthless old man, he may have been head of state in this Country, but he definitely should be tried for war crimes.

Now if it bothers you and are unable to come to terms with the fact that an Octeganarian can show a great lack of common sense...

Well just consider that people like Reno too will grow old.

Reno will be an 85-yr old one day... Tell me how you want to expect him not to be a stupid one.

Anyone can fall within this trap of folly. Hatred, indiscipline and opportunism will make a full fool out of everyone/anyone.

Look at Ben Bruce. Look at FFK. It almost made a mess of a former CBN deputy Governor.

They have become beggars, no-gooders and court clowns for the amusement of lawyer-thieves and druggies.

Nothing preserves a man like Character, genuine love for humanity, Principle, Fairness and the fear of God.

Reno for example didn't change, he has always been stupid. He simply wore a disguise of education.

The higher you go with education the harder you will fall with lack of integrity.

It happened to a laureate, we all witnessed it.

I have taken the liberty to share videos of Reno eating good in one and vomiting it in the other,

his demons of greed forbids that he be nourished.

A full at 40 is a fool forever, the story of Reno and the absolute story of Gowon.

https://twitter.com/OluAyoola7D/status/1761297818742898766

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Ayo Expresses His Strong Opinion About Reno Omokri And Yakubu Gowon by successmatters(m): 5:54pm On Feb 24
I cannot blame Gowon for his foolishness. I hear that he wasn't aware that his people are being killed in their thousands in his own area, nobody cared to inform his senile mind.
They must have dragged him out of his sick bed and put a paper in his hand to utter a speeck of hate, a devise to steer the national discourse from hunger in the land to the favorite pastime of the elite in power, Igbo hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ayo Expresses His Strong Opinion About Reno Omokri And Yakubu Gowon by Tap0lane: 5:56pm On Feb 24
OP even you no get common sense na wetin story teller post you de share up n down NL. I swear foolishness need to bw flogged mercilessly off your medulla.

nlreserve:
If someone has or shows a great lack of intelligence or common sense...

The person is stupid.
That's the dictionary meaning.

Political correctness, timid diplomacy and oppressed kindness are all tools that serve no one but the evil elite ruling class.

So I have no time engage in them.

So when I point out that Gowon is a stupid old man.

It is a statement of fact. I am calling it as it is.

People where killed in Mangu, Jos in droves...

Gowon did not find his way to Aso Rock to speak to Tinubu concerning the incessant killings and ethnic cleansing of his fellow Plateau State indigenes.

Some of thought it was just spinelessness,

but his recent trip where he chose to use a genocide on Igbo, led by him as a motivational and encouragement piece for Tinubu,

confirms to every sane logic that he is worthless old man, he may have been head of state in this Country, but he definitely should be tried for war crimes.

Now if it bothers you and are unable to come to terms with the fact that an Octeganarian can show a great lack of common sense...

Well just consider that people like Reno too will grow old.

Reno will be an 85-yr old one day... Tell me how you want to expect him not to be a stupid one.

Anyone can fall within this trap of folly. Hatred, indiscipline and opportunism will make a full fool out of everyone/anyone.

Look at Ben Bruce. Look at FFK. It almost made a mess of a former CBN deputy Governor.

They have become beggars, no-gooders and court clowns for the amusement of lawyer-thieves and druggies.

Nothing preserves a man like Character, genuine love for humanity, Principle, Fairness and the fear of God.

Reno for example didn't change, he has always been stupid. He simply wore a disguise of education.

The higher you go with education the harder you will fall with lack of integrity.

It happened to a laureate, we all witnessed it.

I have taken the liberty to share videos of Reno eating good in one and vomiting it in the other,

his demons of greed forbids that he be nourished.

A full at 40 is a fool forever, the story of Reno and the absolute story of Gowon.

https://twitter.com/OluAyoola7D/status/1761297818742898766

Re: Dr. Ayo Expresses His Strong Opinion About Reno Omokri And Yakubu Gowon by nlreserve: 5:59pm On Feb 24
Tap0lane:
OP even you no get common sense na wetin story teller post you de share up n down NL. I swear foolishness need to bw flogged mercilessly off your medulla.

You see story teller, you no see social commentator. No be you f00lish pass? Because you belong to the group of Reno and Gowon. Truth is always bitter. What you saw, does it look like story to u? Mugu, you are not happy that he was not insulting the igbos as expected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ayo Expresses His Strong Opinion About Reno Omokri And Yakubu Gowon by babasolution: 6:02pm On Feb 24
I said this about Gowon, the man is strange,people that show no concern for their people are dangerously wicked,also people that support elite rule are dangerously wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ayo Expresses His Strong Opinion About Reno Omokri And Yakubu Gowon by successmatters(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24
Between Reno, Gowon and the white haired poet, who is more foolish?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ayo Expresses His Strong Opinion About Reno Omokri And Yakubu Gowon by nlreserve: 6:05pm On Feb 24
successmatters:
All of them are competing for first

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ayo Expresses His Strong Opinion About Reno Omokri And Yakubu Gowon by ceragon123: 6:18pm On Feb 24
This is normal. Many people are like Reno and General Gowon.

They will always bring up the fact that pogrom took place with certain brazenness. They will always want to remind people the lessons they taught them and why they should shut up and continue the relegation.

I have seen so many of such views to the point that I have taken it as normal in Nigeria. Things done with team work are always wonderful.

Let's continue to pray for Nigeria.
Re: Dr. Ayo Expresses His Strong Opinion About Reno Omokri And Yakubu Gowon by Taich(m): 6:25pm On Feb 24
Nigerians know the truth, but choose to support evil but turn around to expect a good outcome from a negative action.
Re: Dr. Ayo Expresses His Strong Opinion About Reno Omokri And Yakubu Gowon by ceragon123: 6:26pm On Feb 24
The Poet.

In 2004, I read his book on the state of nothingness and being. It really endeared me to him and made me suffer in reading his books especially the drama.

That man has been my idol. From his visit to Biafra during the war and the take over of a national radio station at gun point, his escape from Gen Abacha to his love for wine, I have always loved him.

For him to become quite and still quite with what is happening in the country right now shows that he is 1st position.

successmatters:

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Ayo Expresses His Strong Opinion About Reno Omokri And Yakubu Gowon by Tap0lane: 6:37pm On Feb 24
So a foolish soul with no job declare himself a social commentator n you foolishly believe that ?! What institution did he earn the qualifications to be a social commentator ?

So you will believe any lunatic with blue tag profile as social commentator just because he or she declared so on his fake profile ?!

I even think say person wey i de follow talk get sense i say make i reason with you but surprisingly na akamu you pack for head like many foolish obidient Ipob with such profile.

nlreserve:
You see story teller, you no see social commentator. No be you f00lish pass? Because you belong to the group of Reno and Gowon. Truth is always bitter. What you saw, does it look like story to u? Mugu, you are not happy that he was not insulting the igbos as expected.
Re: Dr. Ayo Expresses His Strong Opinion About Reno Omokri And Yakubu Gowon by nlreserve: 6:57pm On Feb 24
Tap0lane:
So a foolish soul with no job declare himself a social commentator n you foolishly believe that ?! What institution did he earn the qualifications to be a social commentator ?

So you will believe any lunatic with blue tag profile as social commentator just because he or she declared so on his fake profile ?!

I even think say person wey i de follow talk get sense i say make i reason with you but surprisingly na akamu you pack for head like many foolish obidient Ipob with such profile.

See this ode oo. Na your own school give am certificate as a story teller? Na rotten shit full your head oo

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ayo Expresses His Strong Opinion About Reno Omokri And Yakubu Gowon by FourQu: 7:11pm On Feb 24
Oh My goodness, what did I just read? shocked

This guy killed 2 birds with one stone in a very maniacal manner cry

I love it cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ayo Expresses His Strong Opinion About Reno Omokri And Yakubu Gowon by BeninRefugees: 7:17pm On Feb 24
Fatality cheesy

This just guy murdered Reno now and in the future grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ayo Expresses His Strong Opinion About Reno Omokri And Yakubu Gowon by Ibechris2: 7:19pm On Feb 24
successmatters:

Three of them are comparable fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ayo Expresses His Strong Opinion About Reno Omokri And Yakubu Gowon by nlreserve: 7:24pm On Feb 24
Tap0lane:

1diot, those what he wrote look like story? Was it only story teller u were able to see there? U tried to be smart but ended up disgracing yourself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hardship: Nigerian Invents Lamp Powered By Salt And Water (VIDEO) / Electricity Price Increase: Why Are Nigerians Now Running From Band A? / BREAKING: Dangote Crashes Diesel To N1,000 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.