Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, (17636 Views)

What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! / 6 Terrible Cooking Practices You Need To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by lexy2014: 4:26pm On Feb 26
Funkyswagzz:

I don't wish such that's my own

is it his wish that controls the price of dollar?

is it his prayer that is controlling price of dollar?

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:26pm On Feb 26
Everything don cost both the ones we dey manufacture locally and the ones imported but the local ones is even trying to overtake the imported ones. Mpiawa azu!
Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by ruffDiamond: 4:30pm On Feb 26
Arobaga:
Una must weep

Seems it’s only weeping that will teach y’all how to vote right next time

I pray dollar hits 10k before end of 2024 make suffer choke una well well
so who think they ought to vote next time?Peter Obi abi? LoL.. Don't mention...you wey dey enjoy, continue with your enjoyment and leave people alone with their weeping abi is it your weeping ?dem come beg you for food ni? Problem knows no tribe or person just like rain ..una no dey get sense, that's a fact!

2 Likes

Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by enemyofprogress: 4:31pm On Feb 26
This news dey sweet me for belle

Until you're legally married to a man, don't live with him. Visit and go back home so that others can also visit..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by Mayeldah(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26
THE LAMENTATIONS OF THE RONUs

Shout out to all yorubas that voted for PO and Atiku, you saw this coming

To the MU-MU apologists, your lamentations have just started

3 Likes

Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by BobbieZion(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26
Vischy:

Na statistics we go chop 😂😂😂😂😂

Even as l speak Teachers of lesson are now the learners, and they're wondering why the people they wanted to teach lessons are not learning. Is learning by force? 😂 😂 😂

Comrade.
Calm down......no vex.
The matter get as e be. I come dey pity people wey no get option.
The situation is bad.

Those guys defending government na heartless people.

2 Likes

Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by PastorOlokonla: 4:38pm On Feb 26
After complaining, they will still endure and next election will vote in rubish again or not vote.
In fact, I hate people who don't vote. They have no right to complain.

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by odenkirk: 4:38pm On Feb 26
i am weeping for this country, somebody should help me and beg tinubu to resign abeg embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by Illegal1(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26
omoh..........the hunger no be here ooh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by nedekid: 4:46pm On Feb 26
Greenback:
Been buying lots panla and crayfish and ponmo of late,beef is so damm expensive..a little cut and the next thing is,#10000!!!!
Just yesterday I said,mehn,I'm gonna help myself by myself and ditch buka for the weekend..got some okro and went to get a painter of G4 and was shocked when the girl said one paint is #2500!
Omoh I taya!
What is g4?
Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by Ewedegubbler: 4:46pm On Feb 26
Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by BBIA: 4:46pm On Feb 26
Goodlady:
Terrible o.. things too cost for Abuja. Wike o, Tinubu o, Kingibe o!
My throat is paining me o!
Goodlady I have missed you. cool
Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by Exceed15: 4:48pm On Feb 26
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy . Tinubu till 2098... Shiooor.
Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by PastorOlokonla: 4:50pm On Feb 26
Arobaga:
Una must weep

Calm down taylor. This hardship is affecting everyone.

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by Emma1Oj(m): 4:50pm On Feb 26
Arobaga:

Wetin dey even pain me be say when we speak up mods will either ban or delete your comment

They want everyone to be silent and die
Any mods wey go block me or delete my comments No Go See Better Within His or Her Family circle.. Violence nai go solve mata now.

2 Likes

Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by TemmyT002(m): 4:50pm On Feb 26
While the people are managing and cutting costs, the people in government and their family members and friends are living large and enjoy the lives.

2 Likes

Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by Scholace: 4:50pm On Feb 26
[quote author=tuoyoojo post=128658490]In Nigeria, the government wants to to suffer but not complain

Suffering and smiling

I knew this economic downturn was going to happen but it didn't know it would happen this fast[
/quote] are you serious? I thought this economy downturn is beyond the subsidy this clueless president remove though.

One thing about Nigerian politicians is that they will be telling the masses to bear with them, suffer the pain for tomorrow gain. What about them? Are they not supposed to bear the same pain and suffering? Seriously these politicians are heartless
Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by blazepascal(m): 4:51pm On Feb 26
Those people who supported tinubu during the election awfa would you still vote for him again in the next election
Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by Lumarstone: 4:51pm On Feb 26
All these people complaining here voted for BOLA AHMED TINUBU, so I'm happy because we warned them but bcuz of tribalism they all voted for a Man that has question mark in everything about his life.
Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by Scholace: 4:52pm On Feb 26
TemmyT002:
While the people are managing and cutting costs, the people in government and their family members and friends are living large and enjoy the lives.
reason why an average Nigerianns must lockdown this country with protest. These politicians do not understand what we're going through.

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by Haaland21: 4:52pm On Feb 26
Arobaga:
Una must weep

See first class dullard.
2027 would soon reach now....you would start begging for votes...
Emergency lovers of Nigeria want to force a religious bigot Yes Daddy on us.....

Go and face your 2 by 2 shop.
Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by Scholace: 4:54pm On Feb 26
BobbieZion:

Comrade.
Calm down......no vex.
The matter get as e be. I come dey pity people wey no get option.
The situation is bad.

Those guys defending government na heartless people.
fearyourcreator, yarimo and other Ronus. They no get sense. They like politicians pass their fellow masses.

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by killsmith(f): 4:54pm On Feb 26
The fools are still waiting for baba to fix the problem.
Them no know say baba na the main problem. Say baba don scam them.

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by onajo2000(m): 4:55pm On Feb 26
These responds are mainly from the west

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by Parrot69: 4:56pm On Feb 26
Spot the Difference and win N10k instantly.
Clue no 1: Check their mouths

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by killsmith(f): 4:56pm On Feb 26
Any igboman wey protest na fool.
You no protest when them kill igboman for lagos election.
You no protest when them demolish igbo people house for lagos. You wan help people wey hate you protest?
Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by Scholace: 4:57pm On Feb 26
Haaland21:

See first class dullard.
Emergency lovers of Nigeria want to force a religious bigot Yes Daddy on us.....

you still get mouth to talk guy? Shame no dey catch una? Look at the failure you guys imposed on us. You like these politicians over your fellow masses? If e red like this, these politicians get dual citizenship o. They can run to those countries. Where you and your family wan run go?

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by Akaujaa(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26
Tinubu doesn't care about anyone. He knows he doesn't have the mandate of Nigerians and so he's doing what he wants, mopping up more money for 2027. All he needs is enough money to rig himself into office again in 2027. He is a bribe giver. He has bought those that matters, including the opposition and even the labour unions. He's not perturbed.

2 Likes

Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by Parrot69: 4:59pm On Feb 26
Haaland21:

See first class dullard.

If na your kind of person vote Obidents dey look for, I pray make Obi no run for president again!
Shebi una vote Emilokan? Na that Emilokan go suffocate una to death.

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by Bullman(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26
Ofunaofu:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/02/transport-fare-terrible-garri-no-longer-snacks-nigerians-weep-lament-economic-hardship/amp/

Who is noticed how everyone is relying heavily on God??
I tell people God doesn't really interfere in the affairs of man dem no go gree hear . undecided
Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by ajimo54(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26
Arobaga:
Una must weep

Vote right, Vote right? I voted right! Voting against your candidate does not mean I voted wrong! It is selfish and idiotic to think your own candidate is better!
Re: Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, by wasi9ice: 5:08pm On Feb 26
Hmmmmmmmm
If you're single , l don't need to advise you o

Use your tongue to grin grin ;Dcount your teeth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Learn How To Advertise On Major Pedestrian (Footbridges) In Lagos State / How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) / How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.