Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga (21272 Views)

My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima / Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) / Wike: Mischief Makers Behind Presidential Campaign Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by lexy2014: 9:02am On Feb 25
KingKO22:

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜€ If you like bold or underline all your gibberish it doesn't take away the fact that you are just like a dog barking at the moon

Your wailing is sweetning our bele πŸ˜€
This is a sign of frustration as you are struggling to make pathetic unsolicited criticism of our darling daddy.

This is not a religious war yes daddy

No matter how terrible you wail on NL. Millions of your cry won't get to Asiwaju. 😜

is this the wailing you are talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUZ5eYhc4BM

1 Like

Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by ysg4real(m): 9:03am On Feb 25
Leaking official documents is unacceptable, irrespective of political leanings or the party in power. Such actions aimed at sabotaging the government must not be tolerated. They underscore a civil service that has grown excessively large, lacks discipline, and fails to uphold confidentiality despite its role. Honestly Heads should roll for this.

2 Likes

Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by Lexusgs430: 9:04am On Feb 25
Onanuga go explain tire........ No investment evidence........ πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Which right thinking person/entity, would currently invest in nigeria........ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by lexy2014: 9:04am On Feb 25
ElSudani:

Regarding this particular one, I suspected leakage and I mentioned it here on nairaland before any statement from the government. It is common sense, isn't it?

is the content of the "leakage" invalidated because it is a "leakage"?

1 Like

Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by ysg4real(m): 9:05am On Feb 25
Additionally, it's essential to approach document interpretation with objectivity, because when we let sentiments rule our reasonings, they cloud understanding.

I scrutinie the document carefully, and it certainly reveals that, it has nothing to do with Tinubu core official visit in itself and its not about Tinubu being snubbed, but its specifically involve certain activity by an arm of the govrnment or an association looking to collaborate with a ministry in Qatar.

We all fall prey to the first intepretation that makes sense, which may not necessarily be true.

We must learn to reduce this blindspot, and the importance of discernment, as intuition and emotion alone, when higher than objectivity can lead to deception.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by Alliswell248: 9:05am On Feb 25
DatIgalaDude:
After all the explanations: His proposed visit was rejected!

Who leaked the memo?
So our relations and interactions with countries now should be secretive?

Not his but the Nigerian business community who want to meet with their Qatarian counterpart.

He is still going.
Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by zebszebs: 9:05am On Feb 25
ElSudani:
The gloves should be off now for those who are doing the leaking. I suspect Obidients.

May God in his infinite mercies continue to bless those who keep leaking the correspondence of these barbarians in power.

Their international disgrace will be televised in technicolor.
Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by lexy2014: 9:05am On Feb 25
ysg4real:
Leaking official documents is unacceptable, irrespective of political leanings or the party in power. Such actions aimed at sabotaging the government must not be tolerated. They underscore a civil service that has grown excessively large, lacks discipline, and fails to uphold confidentiality despite its role. Honestly Heads should roll for this.

Is Tinubu not sabotaging Nigeria and his government himself?

does he need anyone to sabotage his government before he sabotages it himself?
Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by ysg4real(m): 9:07am On Feb 25
Lexusgs430:
Onanuga go explain tire........ No investment evidence........ πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Which right thinking person/entity, would currently invest in nigeria........ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
That is where you are very wrong, trust me, a lot of people are investing at this point. that I know from personal experience.
Its only short sighted people that would take only myopic and emotional view to what is happening right now instead of taking an investment position to make a killing at the right time.

1 Like

Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by Manager001: 9:07am On Feb 25
Arobaga:
Oh it was not even Qatar that debunked the news

It was Bayo Onanuga the chief mischief makergrin grin

Tinubu will do everything to make sure Qatar allows him in make he no cast

Very soon Nigerian states will be banning Tinubu from visiting and e go start from Rivers state

Since he get mind come my state come lick microphone
Abia go start am before Rivers
Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by Lexusgs430: 9:12am On Feb 25
ysg4real:

That is where you are very wrong, trust me, a lot of people are investing at this point. that I know from personal experience.
Its only short sighted people that would take only myopic and emotional view to what is happening right now instead of taking an investment position to make a killing at the right time.

Name those investing...... I dey wait o...... 😁

1 Like

Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by gucci20(m): 9:12am On Feb 25
[quote author=chokekachy post=128630179][/quote] Get your Qatar freelance visa within 5working days @molantravelsandtours 09038285500
Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by ivandragon: 9:13am On Feb 25
zebszebs:

The irony is always lost on them.

These are the same people who will migrate abroad and want all the privileges of natural born citizens, yet will discriminate against their fellow country men based on tribe and religion.

H-Y-P for the HYP for the HYPOCRITE.

It is sad.

The only thing I can think of is that such people are purposefully implanted to create and drive such divisions and narratives or they benefit from the corrupt system so they do everything to protect thier interest even if it means becoming racists.
Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by STYCNig(m): 9:19am On Feb 25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUZ5eYhc4BM

[quote author=chokekachy post=128630179][/quote]
Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by ysg4real(m): 9:30am On Feb 25
Lexusgs430:

Name those investing...... I dey wait o...... 😁

I laugh because, If you look at the official FDI trend, you would miss this point.

There are people (and I am one of them) carefully analyzing the trends and snapping up key prospects in different sectors with future growth opportunities because Naira is now cheap. Its all about positioning, delaying gratification and understanding the points of inflection.

There is money to be made in any market whether upturn or downturn. if you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by lapintoz: 9:31am On Feb 25
Ndo....sorry.....na like this e go dey be.....hatred all the way......☺️☺️☺️☺️

Arobaga:
Oh it was not even Qatar that debunked the news

It was Bayo Onanuga the chief mischief makergrin grin

Tinubu will do everything to make sure Qatar allows him in make he no cast

Very soon Nigerian states will be banning Tinubu from visiting and e go start from Rivers state

Since he get mind come my state come lick microphone
Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by Lexusgs430: 9:35am On Feb 25
ysg4real:

I laugh because, If you look at the official FDI trend, you would miss this point.

There are people (and I am one of them) carefully analyzing the trends and snapping up key prospects in different sectors with future growth opportunities because Naira is now cheap. Its all about positioning, delaying gratification and understanding the points of inflection.

There is money to be made in any market whether upturn or downturn. if you know, you know.

Explanation don enter o...... You go explain tire.... No evidence......
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by Preferito(m): 9:39am On Feb 25
H
Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by GodHimself: 9:40am On Feb 25
Nigerians and lack of comprehension

[quote author=chokekachy post=128630179][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by TemmyT002(m): 9:42am On Feb 25
ElSudani:
The gloves should be off now for those who are doing the leaking. I suspect Obidients.
I suspect Buhari's boys in Aso Rock
Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by AllahOfBlood: 9:48am On Feb 25
ElSudani:

Why is obident always ur problem?
Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by ceejay80s(m): 9:50am On Feb 25
Let's see the letter
Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by DatIgalaDude: 10:02am On Feb 25
Alliswell248:

Not his but the Nigerian business community who want to meet with their Qatarian counterpart.

He is still going.

It's alright. Then means the media spun the narrative in a way to get attention.
Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by ysg4real(m): 10:14am On Feb 25
HarunaWest:
Theres nothing embarassing about the letter. Nigerian chamber of commerce and Industry failed to make business contact with the qatari authorities. They wanted to just capitalize on President Tunubu's state visit to initiate business talk and the qatari side refused. If it were in Nigeria, such proposal would have been approved because we are opportunistic in nature. This is what eye service causes. When people that have no idea of their job functions are manning those positions.

@Harunawest I commend your objective explanation and comprehension of the core matter.
You perfectly understand how trips like this works and many add-on activities that try to capitalize on the main official visits.

It frustrates me sometimes to explain simple things to those who are just fixated on a confirmation bias.

This is not about party affiliation its about critical thinking and improving our reasoning so we can improve our lives and not be gullible to every news.

Tinubu would govern and go, someone else would be in that position in the next upcoming cycles, but what do we do as individuals to rule our lives and the quality of our reasoning? There in is the core problem of naija.

1 Like

Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by Eriokanmi: 10:15am On Feb 25
But why can't tinubu sit in one place? Use the energy to solve the problems at home..we have an ambassador in Qatar. Let him represent you in any meeting held over there and save us the dollars.

Abacha looked brutal to Nigerians but he knew whom he was targeting...the enemies of state who pretended to have loved democracy and Nigeria,not knowing they were fighting for their turn. We had the best economy when abacha was in power. He didn't travel throughout his stay in office and he didn't permit his people to attend meetings that would not benefit us anything overseas. Even though he was handed a travel ban, his ministers weren't.

Same people abacha was running after are those who have ended up destroying our economy and democracy today, even setting bad precedent. They stockpile private jets like no man's business, stashing their foreign accounts with dollars and their sons are wearing most expensive wearable.

People may say abacha looted. Who among Nigerian leaders didn't loot? Their sins are still covered because they're alive. By the time they die, abacha loot would be doing press up, compared to how much they have stolen. One of them.iwns 3 private jets. The cost of these 3 jets will swallow all whatever abacha had stolen.
Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by ysg4real(m): 10:19am On Feb 25
Lexusgs430:

Explanation don enter o...... You go explain tire.... No evidence......
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
So what have you said now other than quote someone else' popular phrase. And how has this improved your life ?
*shaking my head*
Brother (and I say that with all sense of respect), look at things critically and see forum like this as a way to learn not just catch cruise.
I learn from everyone. And I am learning from your response as well (on how not to engage in civil dialogue). 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by zoraro(m): 10:28am On Feb 25
franchasofficia:
Una go explain tire, no evidence cheesy

Nigerian failed Presidents should stop jumping around the world begging investors to come and invest in a dead country with high corruption rate, difficult forex policy that makes it impossible for foreign investors to repatriat their earned profits, zero electricity supply that make production cost so exorbitant, zero security that exposes investors' lives to danger, poor citizen's purchasing power that make patronage very low, and focus on improving these negative indices first and watch how investors will be begging to come into Nigeria.

Investors are not charity organizations, neither are they philanthropists looking for poor people to help, they go to where their investment would bring them maximum profit with little capital investment.

Stop traveling around the world wasting Nigeria's scarce resources in the name of going to bring investors that will never come.

Stay in Nigeria and work seriously on how to:

1.) Improve Nigeria's national security of lives and properties, and make Nigerian lives matter no matter the tribe or religion of who gets killed by bandits or Fulani terrorists or Boko Haram or kidnappers, etc

This can be achieved through State and LGA Police, and also make LGAs fully independent of state Governors, let their allowances come straight from FG and let the election of LGA Chairman and Counselors be held same day with Governors and President and NASS

2.) Improve Nigeria's FOREX liquidity and make it easy for legitimate business owners to send out money for business purposes

3.) Reduce corruption among government officials and civil servants by reducing human interferences through digitalizing most if not all government processes.

4.) Improve electricity supply by seriously implementing the Policy or law that empowers LGAs, States, licensed private individuals and companies to start generating and distributing electricity and selling to interested Nigerians ready to patronize them but at a government regulated rate.

5.) Increase minimum wage of civil servants to like NGN100,000 and create a special wage for healthcare workers like Doctors, Nurses, Lab scientist, Pharmacists, etc

6.) Improve our electoral law by making sure every voting process is directly uploaded from polling units to iREV portal and any polling unit whose result is not uploaded to iREV 2 hours after election is concluded in that polling unit must be canceled.

Do these things and watch investors beg to come into Nigeria to invest without Nigerian President or Governor traveling around the world to beg investors to come into Nigeria

Beautiful write up. I wish I could give you a thousand likes. Please those that don't have a blueprint, here is an excellent and doable blueprint. Free of charge for you, come and borrow, please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by Exceed15: 10:29am On Feb 25
ElSudani:

So those also shouting ebin pawa o are also obidient abi..?
Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by egoldman(m): 10:30am On Feb 25
Fujiyama:

^^^
There is.

There is!

The first embarassment was the rejection of the request for a business meeting...but the real twist of the knife was in the reasons for the rejection.

Within the entire bureacracy of Nigeria's Foreign Affairs ministry, not a single official could figure out that there isn't a treaty between both countries on investment promotion and protection? undecided

The Qataris said their Commerce & Industry minister would be busy outside Qatar during BAT's visit and as such, would not be able to attend the BIF meeting. undecided Which of course raises the question of why the BIF was not scheduled at the same time as the State visit? It is noteworthy that the Qataris did not even entertain the possibility of a stand in for the Minister.

The third reason for rejection (and the most damning of all) is that "the State of Qatar will be hosting a web summit during the suggested period and the State's authorities will be preoccupied with this event". Note that the reference is to the State of Qatar... and not the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (which would have been responsible for the BIF meeting if it were to hold). Which then raises the question: Why would the Qataris allow a state visit by BAT and then issue a statement saying the State of Qatar would be 'busy' with a web summit during the same period?

This is the dictionary definition of see finish.

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

1 Like

Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by Nato008(m): 10:30am On Feb 25
Alliswell248:
Tinubu would still go to Qatar...but the business men from Nigeria won't be able to meet with Qatar business people because they would be engaged in another program during the period. March 2 to 3.

Headless mob and intelligent can't stay together.
Go there to do what exactly.....no one has said what he is going for?
Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by slowice(m): 10:31am On Feb 25
You go explain tire werey bigot
Re: Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga by Nato008(m): 10:32am On Feb 25
zoraro:

Beautiful write up. I wish I could give you a thousand likes. Please those that don't have a blueprint, here is an excellent and doable blueprint. Free of charge for you, come and borrow, please.
How do u think the would do the last one, how would the now rig elections....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks / Police Detain Yahaya Bello’s ADC, Security Details / Nigeria Road Shame Makes Yahoo Homepage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.