Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,281 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

VIDEO: I Can't Marry Guy Who Have Small Dïçk, & Who His Dïçk Don't Rise - Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: I Can't Marry Guy Who Have Small Dïçk, & Who His Dïçk Don't Rise - Lady (1058 Views)

I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) / Portable Goes NÅKËD As He Finally Show Off Shape Of His Dïçk As He Perform Zazu / Bobrisky: BBNaija 2019 Guys Have Small Joysticks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: I Can't Marry Guy Who Have Small Dïçk, & Who His Dïçk Don't Rise - Lady by scholarshipNet: 9:06pm On Feb 24
VIDEO: I Can't Marry Guy Who Have Small Dïçk, & Who His Dïçk Don't Rise - Lady Say {WATCH}

In a recent viral video circulating on social media platforms, a woman's candid remarks about her standards for marriage have ignited a storm of debate and discussion. In the footage, the unidentified woman boldly asserts that a prerequisite for her potential husband is his ability to satisfy her sexually, emphasizing the importance of his virility and performance in bed.

The controversial statement made by the woman has drawn both criticism and support from viewers worldwide. Many have condemned her unabashed focus on sexual prowess as shallow and inappropriate for discussing such intimate matters publicly. Conversely, some have defended her right to express her personal preferences and argue that honesty about one's desires is essential for a successful relationship.

Adding fuel to the controversy, the woman further elaborated on her criteria, stating that she could not envision marrying a man who struggles with erectile dysfunction or lacks the physical attributes to please her sexually. She candidly mentioned her own anatomical characteristics, claiming to have a "small" vagina, which she described as "juicy."

Social media platforms have been abuzz with reactions to the video, with users sharing their opinions on the woman's candid remarks. While some have applauded her for being forthright about her needs and desires, others have criticized her for perpetuating harmful stereotypes about gender roles and prioritizing physical attributes over emotional compatibility and mutual respect in a marital relationship.

Psychologists and relationship experts have weighed in on the discussion, emphasizing the importance of open communication and mutual understanding in any romantic partnership. They caution against reducing the complexity of a committed relationship to purely physical aspects and stress the significance of emotional intimacy, trust, and shared values in building a lasting bond.

As the video continues to circulate and provoke debate, it serves as a reminder of the diverse perspectives and expectations individuals bring to their search for a life partner. While some may resonate with the woman's candid approach, others may find her criteria for marriage narrow and superficial. Ultimately, the ongoing discourse sparked by the video underscores the complexities of modern relationships and the diverse ways in which individuals navigate the journey to finding love and companionship.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO

Re: VIDEO: I Can't Marry Guy Who Have Small Dïçk, & Who His Dïçk Don't Rise - Lady by shortgun(m): 9:10pm On Feb 24
True, I agree with her. If a man doesn't perform well down there it always spells doom for the marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: I Can't Marry Guy Who Have Small Dïçk, & Who His Dïçk Don't Rise - Lady by EreluRoz: 9:11pm On Feb 24
Nothing is wrong with what she said afterall men have preference too.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: I Can't Marry Guy Who Have Small Dïçk, & Who His Dïçk Don't Rise - Lady by garriAndsugar: 9:17pm On Feb 24
Glad to hear that
Re: VIDEO: I Can't Marry Guy Who Have Small Dïçk, & Who His Dïçk Don't Rise - Lady by Bmaster(m): 9:20pm On Feb 24
una mind go touch ground las las.,but e go tey.... tongue
Re: VIDEO: I Can't Marry Guy Who Have Small Dïçk, & Who His Dïçk Don't Rise - Lady by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:02pm On Feb 24
shortgun:
True, I agree with her. If a man doesn't perform well down there it always spells doom for the marriage.

This is absolutely true
Re: VIDEO: I Can't Marry Guy Who Have Small Dïçk, & Who His Dïçk Don't Rise - Lady by Jewessgratitud3: 10:37pm On Feb 24
garriAndsugar:
Glad to hear that

Like say your own big undecided.
Re: VIDEO: I Can't Marry Guy Who Have Small Dïçk, & Who His Dïçk Don't Rise - Lady by Jewessgratitud3: 10:39pm On Feb 24
Yes I agree with her. Men are not to be pitied so giving them conditions is the only way to match their wickedness.
Re: VIDEO: I Can't Marry Guy Who Have Small Dïçk, & Who His Dïçk Don't Rise - Lady by garriAndsugar: 11:02pm On Feb 24
Jewessgratitud3:

Like say your own big undecided.
I don't really understand you. How can you be churchy and still like Mamba?

Re: VIDEO: I Can't Marry Guy Who Have Small Dïçk, & Who His Dïçk Don't Rise - Lady by eepeepook: 11:31pm On Feb 24
…but nobody asked. ROFLMAO.
Re: VIDEO: I Can't Marry Guy Who Have Small Dïçk, & Who His Dïçk Don't Rise - Lady by Fisiryorh(m): 12:23am On Feb 25
This kind body wey breeze no dey touch the kpekus...

Iced fish... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: I Can't Marry Guy Who Have Small Dïçk, & Who His Dïçk Don't Rise - Lady by EreluRoz: 4:56am On Feb 25
garriAndsugar:

I don't really understand you. How can you be churchy and still like Mamba?
So being churchy automatically stops blood from flowing in her veins? It's like she's saying the truth about you kikikikiki.
Re: VIDEO: I Can't Marry Guy Who Have Small Dïçk, & Who His Dïçk Don't Rise - Lady by talk2hb1(m): 7:09am On Feb 25
Now when Men want Virgin as standard, we will be seen as shallow minded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: I Can't Marry Guy Who Have Small Dïçk, & Who His Dïçk Don't Rise - Lady by garriAndsugar: 7:14am On Feb 25
EreluRoz:
So being churchy automatically stops blood from flowing in her veins? It's like she's saying the truth about you kikikikiki.

At least it's not a crime, so far as I can use it well and it's way over average, I'm also sweet in other ways.

She's churchy and it will be funny for her to start asking a churchy man approaching her if he has black mamba.
Re: VIDEO: I Can't Marry Guy Who Have Small Dïçk, & Who His Dïçk Don't Rise - Lady by TANID(m): 8:18am On Feb 25
with her body type she really deserve big long things
Re: VIDEO: I Can't Marry Guy Who Have Small Dïçk, & Who His Dïçk Don't Rise - Lady by BigYash: 8:19am On Feb 25
As long as she is coming as a virgin,no problem at all. You don't carry loosed and infection filled pussy looking for such enjoyment. God no go let you see..
From her looks sef,she go smell no be small. There is a saying that says black is beautiful, but this her black is dirty..
Re: VIDEO: I Can't Marry Guy Who Have Small Dïçk, & Who His Dïçk Don't Rise - Lady by DevilsEqual(m): 10:18am On Feb 25
How humans think their opinion matters on general issues baffles me a lot

There are 8billion people in the world, who and what u can marry is no one's business...

You're just irrelevant in the grand scheme of things and your choices is useless to us all

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: I Can't Marry Guy Who Have Small Dïçk, & Who His Dïçk Don't Rise - Lady by Creamypie(m): 12:48pm On Feb 25
Men too shouldn't marry woman with an overused borehole. In fact, na only virgin, and not borehole. and with full and rounded chest and not bathroom slippers chest Its a win win

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Artists And Lyrics Here / If Rapture Takes Place On Valentine's Day: / Do You Know This Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.