Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,283 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February (26230 Views)

Building Wealth Together As A Couple - Surehome Marriage Seminar / Winning Together As A Couple. Surehome Marriage Seminar August Edition / Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February by georgeigbafen(m): 1:10pm On Feb 25
[quote author=free2ryhme post=128637978]

Not interested.

when are you placing below similar caveat on Christian forum

"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

Yes, I'm muslim and belive all of the above

[And so Who ask u]
Re: Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February by Teymanhenry(f): 1:32pm On Feb 25
Nawa4nl:
God gave Adam one Wife Eve!

Jesus said you and ur wife, Singular

Mat 19:5 KJV And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

The bible specifies one wife

Tit 1:6 KJV
If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.

So when the most peaceful religion on earth says you can have 4 wives,
it's shows the god of the religion of peace is not the God of The Bible

Not the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob.
And hence their god is not GOD.

Now you know why they hate Christians & Jews, their god is NOT our God
Yet God is creating more women than men. Does it mean all those single ladies are not meant to get married?
Re: Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February by AntiChristian: 1:50pm On Feb 25
grin
Re: Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February by Negroid001(m): 2:20pm On Feb 25
E be like konji dey catch everyone, even Church goers.
Re: Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February by BigBashiru: 4:04pm On Feb 25
The truth is that most women are not that sexually attractive by the time they want to get married. Within 5 years of the marriage she has lost 80-90% of the attractiveness. So let the Christians keep deceiving themselves with. Sex in marriage is not that great. The marriage partners both men and women have already had all their fun outside the marriage. Make una continue to dey deceive una self.
Re: Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February by NaijaCover(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25
Following The Thread
Re: Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February by seguno2: 5:45pm On Feb 25
babaRUNtinz:
Oya nah! CEO Nairaland!

When did he get married without our knowledge

1 Like

Re: Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February by dododawa1: 5:58pm On Feb 25
EBI PA WA

Go think

SEX.

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February by OneCandleAway(f): 6:02pm On Feb 25
babaRUNtinz:
Oya nah! CEO Nairaland!

That's his parents
Re: Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February by Betterworld001: 6:24pm On Feb 25
SECONDED. author=free2ryhme post=128637978]

Not interested.

[/quote]
Re: Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February by madfind: 6:26pm On Feb 25
Lol wetin go still crash
Re: Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February by Pastoshizzy(m): 6:41pm On Feb 25
georgeigbafen:
Not interested.

yuk! Keep your sh!t to yourself.

Re: Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February by hansomb: 7:29pm On Feb 25
Seun looks like Mummy. What advice is their for us that have not marry and don't want to fornicate ?
Re: Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February by paragon01(m): 7:31pm On Feb 25
God bless this family for helping other families
Re: Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February by Calitoscassius(m): 7:31pm On Feb 25
So churches has become sex shops. tongue
Re: Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February by Dpleaser: 7:45pm On Feb 25
Kindly explain to us why Abraham (the father of faith according to the Christian scriptures) has more than one wife, or you'll like to accuse him of infidelity.

There are other references according to the Bible but let's start with this first.

Nawa4nl:

Mat 19:5 KJV And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.

1 Like

Re: Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February by Nawa4nl: 8:07pm On Feb 25
Dpleaser:
Kindly explain to us why Abraham (the father of faith according to the Christian scriptures) has more than one wife, or you'll like to accuse him of infidelity.

There are other references according to the Bible but let's start with this first.
We are called CHRISTian ie followers of Christ not Abrahamans.

We follow Jesus not Abraham.

Jesus said one wife, the God of the religion of peace says 4.

Proof We dont worship the same God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February by BigBashiru: 9:05pm On Feb 25
Nawa4nl:

We are called CHRISTian ie followers of Christ not Abrahamans.

We follow Jesus not Abraham.

Jesus said one wife, the God of the religion of peace says 4.

Proof We dont worship the same God

Re: Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February by ilevic(m): 9:05pm On Feb 25
omenka1:
This one wey sex matter just dey hit front page anyhow this Sunday morning....I no understand again ooo. Abeg make una no corruption me ooo, na lent period we dey ooo

grin
Re: Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February by babaRUNtinz(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25
Was actually refering to the OP, not the person on the flyer
OneCandleAway:

That's his parents
Re: Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February by yelinco1(m): 2:14am On Feb 26
I missed the live session. How do we get the recording please?

Seun:
𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗥 | February 2024 𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.

𝗦𝗘𝗫 𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗔𝗚𝗘:
𝗧𝗜𝗣𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

When approached with reverence, tenderness, and a willingness to explore, sex becomes a journey of self-discovery, mutual growth, and boundless joy where marital intimacy and satisfaction flourish.

Join us this Sunday as we share tips for mutual satisfaction in marriage.

𝗦𝗲𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝘄:

👉𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘀: Mr. & Mrs. Samson & Victoria. Osewa
👉 𝗩𝗲𝗻𝘂𝗲: ZOOM (link: SUREHOMEONLINE)
👉𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗗: 839 9969 2719
👉𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗱𝗲: SUREHOME
👉 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲: Sunday 25th, February, 2024
👉 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 6:30 pm (Nigerian Time)

#SureHome
#MarriageSeminar
#MarriageCounselling
#TheOsewas

Sponsored Post
Re: Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February by naijanaso: 4:46am On Feb 26
Nawa4nl:

This is the problem we have in this country. Why try to make it a religious thing? I'm also a Christian and the last time I checked, most great men in the bible didn't have one wife. Abraham, Jacob, David, Solomon, Judah, Gideon, Samson, Elkanah. Let me stop here.
Is it not even better having 4 legal wives than having one and so many side chicks? Hypocrisy is a bad thing.
The earlier we stopped defending religion and focus on nation building the better for us.
Re: Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February by Nawa4nl: 7:00am On Feb 26
naijanaso:

This is the problem we have in this country. Why try to make it a religious thing? I'm also a Christian and the last time I checked, most great men in the bible didn't have one wife. Abraham, Jacob, David, Solomon, Judah, Gideon, Samson, Elkanah. Let me stop here.
Is it not even better having 4 legal wives than having one and so many side chicks? Hypocrisy is a bad thing.
The earlier we stopped defending religion and focus on nation building the better for us.
Prior the new testament or after?

Unless ur saying Jesus is mistaken
Re: Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February by Average9jaman: 9:02am On Feb 26
Seun:
𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗥 | February 2024 𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.

𝗦𝗘𝗫 𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗔𝗚𝗘:
𝗧𝗜𝗣𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

When approached with reverence, tenderness, and a willingness to explore, sex becomes a journey of self-discovery, mutual growth, and boundless joy where marital intimacy and satisfaction flourish.

Join us this Sunday as we share tips for mutual satisfaction in marriage.

𝗦𝗲𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝘄:

👉𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘀: Mr. & Mrs. Samson & Victoria. Osewa
👉 𝗩𝗲𝗻𝘂𝗲: ZOOM (link: SUREHOMEONLINE)
👉𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗗: 839 9969 2719
👉𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗱𝗲: SUREHOME
👉 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲: Sunday 25th, February, 2024
👉 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 6:30 pm (Nigerian Time)

#SureHome
#MarriageSeminar
#MarriageCounselling
#TheOsewas

Sponsored Post

Seun, pls I think you need to add a dislike button to NL comments for the sake of equity and fairness.

If there is the ability to like a comment, it's only fair that one should be able to 'dislike' an inappropriate comment also. Certain types of comments deserve dislikes.

I believe this would add more value to the site. You could even put it in a poll for nairalanders to vote
Re: Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February by naijanaso: 12:52pm On Feb 26
Nawa4nl:

Prior the new testament or after?

Unless ur saying Jesus is mistaken
Bible is one and it says they written by divine inspiration. Do not add or remove.
In today's Christianity, we just take what favours us. Example is taking tithe from old testament and keeping every other thing. Is tithe new testament? Meanwhile, no single person paid tithe in the bible but today's pastors are hammering on it like there's no tomorrow. What of incense? What of candles?
Meanwhile, if Peter's mother in-law didn't fall sick, we would have thought Jesus's disciples didn't get married.
God called himself God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Those names are from old testament. Why did he not change his name in the new testament?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? / Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak / Obituary Of A Man & His Mother Buried Same Day In Nsukka, Enugu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.