Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

"Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi (19186 Views)

#endsars: Northern Elders Disown Ango Abdullahi Over Statement Against Igbo / 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi / Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by itsene: 7:27pm On Feb 25
They are up about northern power.
Don't be fooled by these vultures.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by peterboro: 7:28pm On Feb 25
Despite the fact that Tinubu came in fraudulently with the help of majority Northerners and so called northern elders with their stupid mentality of always thinking Nigeria belongs to the North alone.
I will not support what this stupid Northern elders forum are now saying.

Why didn't you say all this when Buhari was in power nothing and destroying the country for good 8years?
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by Sirianese: 7:29pm On Feb 25
Racoon:
Nigeria has failed, must be reformed – Northern Elders Forum chair

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/671537-nigeria-has-failed-must-be-reformed-northern-elders-forum-chair.html?utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitte

Did he just realize this?! Nigeria failed more than eight years ago dummy
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by Steep: 7:33pm On Feb 25
franchasofficia:
I am fully ready to help Nigeria revamp its economy and governance and turn around the fortune of Nigeria within a short period of time.

I am not asking to be made President of Nigeria before I can do this. I am willing to work with President Bola Tinubu's team to achieve this. I am open to discussion, I have a blueprint to get Nigeria to work for all Nigerians but before I can release my full blueprint, the President must give me 100% power to implement my blueprint and I must report directly to the President and no other person.

Below is just a hint of what I have in my economic and governance blueprint for Nigeria's prosperity for all Nigerians.

First, Nigerian Presidents and Governors must stop jumping around the world begging investors to come and invest in the current state of Nigeria with high corruption rate, difficult forex policy that makes it impossible for foreign investors to repatriat their earned profits, zero electricity supply that make production cost so exorbitant, zero security that exposes investors' lives to danger, poor citizen's purchasing power that make patronage very low, and focus on improving these negative indices first and watch how investors will be begging to come into Nigeria.

Investors are not charity organizations, neither are they philanthropists looking for poor people to help, they go to where their investment would bring them maximum profit with little capital investment.

Stop traveling around the world wasting Nigeria's scarce resources in the name of going to bring investors that will never come.

Stay in Nigeria and work seriously on how to:

1.) Improve Nigeria's national security of lives and properties, and make Nigerian lives matter no matter the tribe or religion of who gets killed by bandits or Fulani terrorists or Boko Haram or kidnappers, etc

This can be achieved through State and LGA Police, and also make LGAs fully independent of state Governors, let their allowances come straight from FG and let the election of LGA Chairman and Counselors be held same day with Governors and President and NASS

2.) Improve Nigeria's FOREX liquidity and make it easy for legitimate business owners to send out money for business purposes

3.) Reduce corruption among government officials and civil servants by reducing human interferences through digitalizing most if not all government processes.

4.) Improve electricity supply by seriously implementing the Policy or law that empowers LGAs, States, licensed private individuals and companies to start generating and distributing electricity and selling to interested Nigerians ready to patronize them but at a government regulated rate.

5.) Increase minimum wage of civil servants to like NGN100,000 and create a special wage for healthcare workers like Doctors, Nurses, Lab scientist, Pharmacists, etc

6.) Improve our electoral law by making sure every voting process is directly uploaded from polling units to iREV portal and any polling unit whose result is not uploaded to iREV 2 hours after election is concluded in that polling unit must be canceled.

Do these things and watch investors beg to come into Nigeria to invest without Nigerian President or Governor traveling around the world to beg investors to come into Nigeria
The solution is not increase in minimum wage.
In all your solution nothing like increasing production and encouraging export. This is where we get it wrong in Nigeria money does not come from tin air, it is generated through production and export.

Solve insecurities problem, massively encourage agriculture in all state infact it should be made mandatory for all state to venture into agriculture, encourage production and manufacture, the youths should undergo massive training in any field and employed, curb corruption fix light issue and then encourage sales of electric vehicles, all these would curtail the destructive destination this country is headed.
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by Brush1: 7:43pm On Feb 25
That country needs to split up like Malaysia and Indonesia did. They are both doing great.
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by Thomasankara(m): 7:46pm On Feb 25
[/color]sir Nigeria didn't jettison the parliamentary system, the khaki boys abolished the system and were the fulcrum of the pains we bear today[color=#770077]
Racoon:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/671537-nigeria-has-failed-must-be-reformed-northern-elders-forum-chair.html?utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitte
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by Exceed15: 7:59pm On Feb 25
Make una dey chop same faith tickets nah... Op north has learnt in a hard. Way?
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by Afrobasic(m): 8:20pm On Feb 25
chiiraq802:
All of a sudden, Northerners are now woke. bt dem been dey sleep for the past 8 years.

Nonsensical Hypocrites

Same way yoruba, who were super woke during Jonathan's tenure, are planning to sleep for the next 8 years.

Everybody na tribalist. Country is finished.
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by Ikpunekenwa(m): 8:25pm On Feb 25
I so much love How Tinubu is putting these scalawags in the state of jeopardy, at least en fit lead to breakup, at least they have their capital Niger. The bastard before tinubu made sure of that.

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by umbo: 8:36pm On Feb 25
Nigeria is organised in a dis -organised manner
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:56pm On Feb 25
BECAUSE A NORTHERNER IS NOT IN POWER? IDIOTS.
WHEN BUHA WAS borrowing BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WITH OUR CRUDE,HE DIDNT BUIld REFINERY OR STABLE POWER,BUT BUSY LOOTING WITH HIS TRIBAL BIGOTS,UNA NO TALK,NA NOW HIS EVIL HANDOVER IS CAUSING HARDSHIP N CITIZEN,YOU PPL DONT STILL FACE YA MONSTER BUHA, STAUNCH TRIBALIST AND UNREPENTANT REGIOUS BIGOT. angry
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by Dikegodspower(m): 9:16pm On Feb 25
Oga nothing is wrong with me, but with you tribal bigots that sacrifice good leadership on that altar of ethnicity .
Mtcheeeeeewwwwwww
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by isaachi4u: 11:03pm On Feb 25
Ok . It's now you want reform. Ogun go kill una there. Why that you fools did not say that during buhari region. Nde Ara . Now that power go out of the north. You want reform. You thinks everyone is a fool like the north.
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by Bjteensdes24: 11:06pm On Feb 25
Na now daybreak for your own side. Since when has Nigeria failed? If Nigeria will be great again, it starts from us all and numbed 1 problem which is government
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by searchlight: 11:10pm On Feb 25
Racoon:
sad Good morning oga. Nah now day break for your side abi? Your people ruled especially as military HOSs to drag this nation backward, una dey enjoy am. Sudden Nigeria have failed only after the disastrous 8 years Buhari inflicted upon this nation. Everyone go chop breakfast walahi. We all die here.
What Ojukwu saw about 40 years ago is what our Funali brothers and their sophisticated waste products are just seeing because of hunger.

At this point, I can say that hunger is the best teacher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by Onebigman(m): 11:24pm On Feb 25
I hate it when politicians, religious leaders or any faction from the north comes out with their smelling mouth to criticize the present government...I'm not a supporter of the current state of the nation but where were this hypocrite when buhari was destroying this nation...news like this should not even make front page cause it's an insult to a sane Nigerian
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by nothingspoil70: 11:30pm On Feb 25
Nigeria will be reformed after our eight years as president.
When it is your turn in the North, you can do what you want then. Please bear with us for now
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by Ilekokonit: 11:48pm On Feb 25
Racoon:
sad Good morning oga. Nah now day break for your side abi?

Evil thrives when men of good conscience do or say nothing.

Our so called elders have failed unborn generations of Nigeria just because of what they will gain. Now a bigger thief than all of them combined has grabbed Nigeria's treasury by the neck and they are suddenly finding their voices. Where have they been since 1960 apart from being part of the looters or apologists for the looters in a twisted mindset that as long as their own children school abroad and come back to hand picked juicy government jobs, then they will be OK.

But their corruption and dishonesty combined with that of the current thief occupying Aso Rock is about to SINK NIGERIA and their ill gotten wealth will not save them and their children when THE SHIT REALLY HITS THE FAN IN NIGERIA as it is currently looking.

SHORT OF A MIRACLE (which really does not exist) Nigeria seems gone.

How sad.
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by poseidon12: 11:55pm On Feb 25
franchasofficia:
I am fully ready to help Nigeria revamp its economy and governance and turn around the fortune of Nigeria within a short period of time.

I am not asking to be made President of Nigeria before I can do this. I am willing to work with President Bola Tinubu's team to achieve this. I am open to discussion, I have a blueprint to get Nigeria to work for all Nigerians but before I can release my full blueprint, the President must give me 100% power to implement my blueprint and I must report directly to the President and no other person.

Below is just a hint of what I have in my economic and governance blueprint for Nigeria's prosperity for all Nigerians.

First, Nigerian Presidents and Governors must stop jumping around the world begging investors to come and invest in the current state of Nigeria with high corruption rate, difficult forex policy that makes it impossible for foreign investors to repatriat their earned profits, zero electricity supply that make production cost so exorbitant, zero security that exposes investors' lives to danger, poor citizen's purchasing power that make patronage very low, and focus on improving these negative indices first and watch how investors will be begging to come into Nigeria.

Investors are not charity organizations, neither are they philanthropists looking for poor people to help, they go to where their investment would bring them maximum profit with little capital investment.

Stop traveling around the world wasting Nigeria's scarce resources in the name of going to bring investors that will never come.

Stay in Nigeria and work seriously on how to:

1.) Improve Nigeria's national security of lives and properties, and make Nigerian lives matter no matter the tribe or religion of who gets killed by bandits or Fulani terrorists or Boko Haram or kidnappers, etc

This can be achieved through State and LGA Police, and also make LGAs fully independent of state Governors, let their allowances come straight from FG and let the election of LGA Chairman and Counselors be held same day with Governors and President and NASS

2.) Improve Nigeria's FOREX liquidity and make it easy for legitimate business owners to send out money for business purposes

3.) Reduce corruption among government officials and civil servants by reducing human interferences through digitalizing most if not all government processes.

4.) Improve electricity supply by seriously implementing the Policy or law that empowers LGAs, States, licensed private individuals and companies to start generating and distributing electricity and selling to interested Nigerians ready to patronize them but at a government regulated rate.

5.) Increase minimum wage of civil servants to like NGN100,000 and create a special wage for healthcare workers like Doctors, Nurses, Lab scientist, Pharmacists, etc

6.) Improve our electoral law by making sure every voting process is directly uploaded from polling units to iREV portal and any polling unit whose result is not uploaded to iREV 2 hours after election is concluded in that polling unit must be canceled.

Do these things and watch investors beg to come into Nigeria to invest without Nigerian President or Governor traveling around the world to beg investors to come into Nigeria

Your plans do not include resource control by States. So in your plans, the States will still be going to Abuja every month to beg the FG for funds to run their States. No progress will be made without resource control.
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by poseidon12: 12:06am On Feb 26
sheeda995:

It's Igbos that act like cry cry narcisist child. Very selfish people

Tribalist. Igbos don't have your useless time.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by faceland: 12:24am On Feb 26
Arobaga:
Imagine North having bragging rights because they don see who Buhari better pass

Tinubu God will punish you

Like he is giving excuse for a takeover.
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by faceland: 12:26am On Feb 26
itsene:
They are up about northern power.
Don't be fooled by these vultures.

That's all he cares about. Power going back to North
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by okoloto: 12:40am On Feb 26
Not until every state is made to control their resources and bring like 10% to the table in abuja, Nigeria will not move forward. All governor's just seat and wait for that monthly allocation. The north plays bad selfish politics and that's why Nigeria can't move forward. They enjoy the high population given to them by northern military leaders.
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by seunayantokun(m): 12:47am On Feb 26
Solution is back to regionalism. If that happens, in 2 years, Nigeria will be super. But those who have a fulanisation agenda won't agree to that, because they want to conquer and subjugate others. Anything about their own interests must catch a jihad fire.
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by paskal16: 1:21am On Feb 26
Let everyone go their way, disband the country

The almagamated ethnic regions would thrive in their own separate government
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by JoeEeL(m): 2:35am On Feb 26
Austineva:
My Odogwu ✊. I wish I can like and share this comment of urs 1million times. You are indeed a man of wisdom.
The funny thing is that the 'Obvious' is staring right on their faces. No matter what they can't shy away from it or pretend not to know about itπŸ˜‚. The fast roaming disaster is imminent and all the pretentious animals in the zoo are running kiti kataπŸ˜‚. Imagine this shameless disaster of a professor that has bn quiet during the disastrous reign of Buhari Suddenly realized that Nigeria a.k.a the zoo is a failed stateπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Bro, enjoy ur day as we watch how the inevitable disastrous and precipitous collapsed of the zoo unfolds

Weldone bro. Many of us are just hypocritical in this country. We just keep running away from the obvious, and I don't know why people fear change so much; not just d so-called fake "elites" but even the citizens. I realise whatever the average nigerian is born into, they just decide that gotta be the status-quo and only very few ever begin to think outside that perimeter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by TalkingBird: 5:39am On Feb 26
Hypocrisy is one reason human governments have failed and will continue to fail.

Humans selfish tendencies and desire to and efforts to cover evil when it favours them.

Speak when in pains and
Keep mute when it favours you.

The circle continues untill he who has the legal right takes over world over for the good of mankind.
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by saintnegroid(m): 7:40am On Feb 26
Racoon:

You should have suggested this when Buhari was in government. So wait till another northerner comes up before you bring this idea
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by middlebelter(m): 10:04am On Feb 26
Racoon:

If you say Nigeria has failed, it means the North has failed Nigeria after producing leaders like Buhari, Abacha, IBB etc that destroyed Nigeria.
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi by Austineva(m): 12:42pm On Feb 26
JoeEeL:

Weldone bro. Many of us are just hypocritical in this country. We just keep running away from the obvious, and I don't know why people fear change so much; not just d so-called fake "elites" but even the citizens. I realise whatever the average nigerian is born into, they just decide that gotta be the status-quo and only very few ever begin to think outside that perimeter.
I'm telling you, my Boss. You too much ✊

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Igbos, Buhari Needs Your Support To Succeed" - FCT Minister, Musa Bello / Military Men Attack Ondo Residents, Burn Houses - Punch / Sanwo-olu Wishes Ambode Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.