Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Women 'Curse' Mahmood Yakubu Over Election Consequences (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women 'Curse' Mahmood Yakubu Over Election Consequences (Video) (32329 Views)

Court Stops DSS, Police, CCB From Investigating Mahmood Yakubu Over Asset / The Moment Mahmood Yakubu Announced Postponement Of 2019 Elections (PICS) / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women 'Curse' Mahmood Yakubu Over Election Consequences (Video) by mclloyd22: 5:03am On Feb 26
hisgrace090:
Hope this are not among those praising mammuhd for giving them tinubu as president.
Apart from shamelessness of many nigerian many should've buried their head in shame for imposing tinubu on innocent Nigerians do to tribalism.

There's no peace for the wicked.

Starting here in Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Women 'Curse' Mahmood Yakubu Over Election Consequences (Video) by nairalanda1(m): 6:10am On Feb 26
Freestar:

There you go again, talking from both sides of your mouth.

The fact is, you do not even have any proof that Tinubu won. So starting your argument with " The fact is..." is a fallacy - even APC has no proof that Tinubu won - millions of blurred results on the IREV portal say so. That is why it was critical for them to have Yakubu declare Tinubu winner and then tell everybody to go to court because INEC was all set for the massive evidence tampering that followed.

Infact APC know that Tinubu did not, and could not have won the elections, hence they have been in a frenzy to buy anyone and everyone who mattered who might have said otherwise.

In addition to all of the above, it makes even more sense to note that if there was any vote splitting that was done, it took place between both APC an PDP and NNPP Simple reasons being that:

1. They represented the old order which the overwhelming majority of Nigerians were desperately trying to get away from and so were not likely to want to vote either APc or PDP.

2. Nigerians were just coming out of 8 years of ge worst government ever... Nobody really wanted anything to do with another APC government.

Which was why they opted for someone new, someone younger and more vibrant, in the person of PO. And he made choosing him easier because he didn't represent either of the PDP or APC, but a different party, LP.

In view of the foregoing, what the election results until they were tampered with, was:

PO first position with majority of votes in the SE, SS, MB, head to head with Tinubu in the SW with PO still in the lead, and sprinklings in the NE and NW.

Atiku Head to head with kwankwaso in the NE and NW, with sprinklings in the MB, and elsewhere in the country.

Kwankwaso with major wins in the NW, and sprinklings elsewhere in the country.

And of course, Tinubu a distant fourth, with most of his votes coming from the SW.

This is the actual reality. Also, that statement you often make about not voting for either APC, PDP or LP, is a fallacy too. It doesn't fool anybody. Your stance actually paints you an APC supporter, even if you didn't vote on the day.

Good evening.

Okay show me proof of your assertations then.

Until you do so, tinubu won. Doesn't make me happy, I wish Nigerians were more sensible, but there we are.

Also, I have never been happy with any Nigerian elections since 1999. Them elites always win.
Re: Women 'Curse' Mahmood Yakubu Over Election Consequences (Video) by Kusu12: 8:09am On Feb 26
Biafran, IPOB and Obirodent women.
Re: Women 'Curse' Mahmood Yakubu Over Election Consequences (Video) by Inosky: 8:55am On Feb 26
The earth, the air, the water and sea will work against him and his supporters for glaringly subverting the will of majority of Nigerians in 2023 election. It will not be well with them. There's no peace for the wicked says the word of God in Isaiah 48:22. And so shall it be for them.

1 Like

Re: Women 'Curse' Mahmood Yakubu Over Election Consequences (Video) by Freestar: 10:11am On Feb 26
nairalanda1:

Okay show me proof of your assertations then.

Until you do so, tinubu won. Doesn't make me happy, I wish Nigerians were more sensible, but there we are.

Also, I have never been happy with any Nigerian elections since 1999. Them elites always win.

First of all, Nigerians were/are. An Overwhelming majority of them. That was why Overwhelmingly, they voted for PO, who won the elections which were however delivered to Tinubu by INEC, Wike, the Supreme Court and Tinubu's lackeys in Lagos. That's the point that needs to be taken.

Secondly, why will the elite, so-called, not win when they do so by hijacking the system and using it to subvert the collective will of the the people, and then they have people like you (who didnt even go out to vote on election day, mind you) validating their 'win' so to speak by the statements you made that started this conversation, even when you know very well (and it is obvious) from the groundswell of anti government sentiments that he didn't and couldn't have won the elections?
Re: Women 'Curse' Mahmood Yakubu Over Election Consequences (Video) by nairalanda1(m): 10:37am On Feb 26
Freestar:

First of all, Nigerians were/are. An Overwhelming majority of them. That was why Overwhelmingly, they voted for PO, who won the elections which were however delivered to Tinubu by INEC, Wike, the Supreme Court and Tinubu's lackeys in Lagos. That's the point that needs to be taken.

Secondly, why will the elite, so-called, not win when they do so by hijacking the system and using it to subvert the collective will of the the people, and then they have people like you (who didnt even go out to vote on election day, mind you) validating their 'win' so to speak by the statements you made that started this conversation, even when you know very well (and it is obvious) from the groundswell of anti government sentiments that he didn't and couldn't have won the elections?

Elite does not hijack anything. That is whom most Nigerians want.

Sad, but here we are.

I've told people to vote for other parties than lp, apc and pdp. Guess what the response always has been.
Re: Women 'Curse' Mahmood Yakubu Over Election Consequences (Video) by riczy(m): 12:08pm On Feb 26
I hand the criminal to d tragedy of Psalm 109 in totality
Re: Women 'Curse' Mahmood Yakubu Over Election Consequences (Video) by AskNgige2: 1:23pm On Feb 26
Blackfire:
Mahmuuumu will always be having nightmares, which will increase his HBP

I come in peace

And he will die soon with that okoye festus
Re: Women 'Curse' Mahmood Yakubu Over Election Consequences (Video) by blueAgent(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26
chiiraq802:
Let them goan sit down one place. curse's no dey work on our Polithiefcians.

If it was by Cursing. 9ja for don develop pass China.

Is Nigeria itself not an evidence of Curse?
Clown
Re: Women 'Curse' Mahmood Yakubu Over Election Consequences (Video) by blueAgent(m): 2:55pm On Feb 26
comodo:
BAT 4+4. Any one wey no like am should wait for his turn. Please they should allow BAT to finish the lords work. Yakoobo was only a messenger sent to deliver BAT to Nigerians. When this tenure is over the survivors will be alright. We will all be united. This I have seen. " Before a David, there will be a Saul"

grin grin grin
Re: Women 'Curse' Mahmood Yakubu Over Election Consequences (Video) by blueAgent(m): 2:58pm On Feb 26
Freestar:

There you go again, talking from both sides of your mouth.

The fact is, you do not even have any proof that Tinubu won. So starting your argument with " The fact is..." is a fallacy - even APC has no proof that Tinubu won - millions of blurred results on the IREV portal say so. That is why it was critical for them to have Yakubu declare Tinubu winner and then tell everybody to go to court because INEC was all set for the massive evidence tampering that followed.

Infact APC know that Tinubu did not, and could not have won the elections, hence they have been in a frenzy to buy anyone and everyone who mattered who might have said otherwise.

In addition to all of the above, it makes even more sense to note that if there was any vote splitting that was done, it took place between both APC an PDP and NNPP Simple reasons being that:

1. They represented the old order which the overwhelming majority of Nigerians were desperately trying to get away from and so were not likely to want to vote either APc or PDP.

2. Nigerians were just coming out of 8 years of ge worst government ever... Nobody really wanted anything to do with another APC government.

Which was why they opted for someone new, someone younger and more vibrant, in the person of PO. And he made choosing him easier because he didn't represent either of the PDP or APC, but a different party, LP.

In view of the foregoing, what the election results until they were tampered with, was:

PO first position with majority of votes in the SE, SS, MB, head to head with Tinubu in the SW with PO still in the lead, and sprinklings in the NE and NW.

Atiku Head to head with kwankwaso in the NE and NW, with sprinklings in the MB, and elsewhere in the country.

Kwankwaso with major wins in the NW, and sprinklings elsewhere in the country.

And of course, Tinubu a distant fourth, with most of his votes coming from the SW.

This is the actual reality. Also, that statement you often make about not voting for either APC, PDP or LP, is a fallacy too. It doesn't fool anybody. Your stance actually paints you an APC supporter, even if you didn't vote on the day.

Good evening.

Well said

You dey mind that FOOl, he thinks he can fool his father's age mates grin

1 Like

Re: Women 'Curse' Mahmood Yakubu Over Election Consequences (Video) by blueAgent(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26
nairalanda1:
The fact is, tinubu won the election.

Now, before you abuse me, I did not vote for obi, tinubu or atiku. Have never voted for any of the major parties. If anything, I wish we voted out the three major parties last time and voted for the smaller parties

But tinubu won once Obi decided to split the opposition vote by going to lp.

Same thing happened in 2011. Buhari destroyed the ANPP to from cpc. He lost heavily as did the anpp.

APC had no business winning this election. But because obi split the vote and atiku was too proud to retire or compromise, we got tinubu and the apc winning again.

We got another apc rulership..more bad government.

When the opposition is divided, they always lose.

All that cursing for nothing.

Inec can't do nothing about that.

CLOWN.

You don dey, use style deny say, you no vote 4 ApC.

Hunger won Finnish U.
Re: Women 'Curse' Mahmood Yakubu Over Election Consequences (Video) by nairalanda1(m): 3:04pm On Feb 26
blueAgent:

CLOWN.

You don dey, use style deny say, you no vote 4 ApC.

Hunger won Finnish U.

k.
Re: Women 'Curse' Mahmood Yakubu Over Election Consequences (Video) by DaddyYankee: 8:01am On Feb 28
ogbe88:
Pls no one shld listen to this Ronu's he's just a clown.
Shut up!! You this 50 years old man way no get anything blaming the Govt for your wasted years all times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Grace Ladoja: "It Took Me 27 Years To Be Cool With My Dad' / Nigerians React As Dino Melaye's Recall Fails (Pictures) / #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.