Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Is There Any Car More Efficient Than The Honda Civics? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is There Any Car More Efficient Than The Honda Civics? (705 Views)

Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car / The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe / Petrol Vs Diesel – Which Is The More Efficient And Recommended Engine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Car More Efficient Than The Honda Civics? by searchng4love: 12:32pm On Feb 25
I'm talking strictly about internal combustion engine cars.

With 57 litres I drove my 8th generation Civic over 740 km.... Ekiti to Abuja to and fro
Re: Is There Any Car More Efficient Than The Honda Civics? by searchng4love: 12:33pm On Feb 25
And such suggestions should be priced lower than 2 million naira
Re: Is There Any Car More Efficient Than The Honda Civics? by searchng4love: 12:33pm On Feb 25
No one should bring CNG powered cars up for discussion here
Re: Is There Any Car More Efficient Than The Honda Civics? by judatech: 12:52pm On Feb 25
Are the recent models that efficient too?
Re: Is There Any Car More Efficient Than The Honda Civics? by searchng4love: 2:46pm On Feb 25
judatech:
Are the recent models that efficient too?
Very

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Car More Efficient Than The Honda Civics? by nurey(m): 7:37am On Feb 26
I have done 184kms with 11L in a hyundai accent 2005 to 2011 model year I believe it was fitted with the 1.6L i4 with manual transmission. 80% highway 20% city driving. Dana spec grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Car More Efficient Than The Honda Civics? by fineboynl(m): 8:12am On Feb 26
Is the applicable to automatic transmission or just only manual transmissions?
Re: Is There Any Car More Efficient Than The Honda Civics? by searchng4love: 11:05am On Feb 26
nurey:
I have done 184kms with 11L in a hyundai accent 2005 to 2011 model year I believe it was fitted with the 1.6L i4 with manual transmission. 80% highway 20% city driving. Dana spec grin
Not possible. I have done Ekiti to Lagos with 19 litres... Peugeot 206 1.xL engine
Re: Is There Any Car More Efficient Than The Honda Civics? by searchng4love: 11:13am On Feb 26
fineboynl:
Is the applicable to automatic transmission or just only manual transmissions?

Manual transmission should be more efficient than the automatic gearbox
Re: Is There Any Car More Efficient Than The Honda Civics? by nurey(m): 11:59am On Feb 26
searchng4love:

Not possible. I have done Ekiti to Lagos with 19 litres... Peugeot 206 1.xL engine

wetin concern me with your pijo, deadbeat pijo for that matter. go and find out manufacturer rating for the vehicle besides the odo meter reading then was even less than 90k km true miles.
Re: Is There Any Car More Efficient Than The Honda Civics? by searchng4love: 12:01pm On Feb 26
nurey:

wetin concern me with your pijo, deadbeat pijo for that matter. go and find out manufacturer rating for the vehicle besides the odo meter reading then was even less than 90k km true miles.
Behave.
Re: Is There Any Car More Efficient Than The Honda Civics? by nurey(m): 12:07pm On Feb 26
searchng4love:

Behave.

CNG, CNG, CNG
Re: Is There Any Car More Efficient Than The Honda Civics? by searchng4love: 1:18pm On Feb 26
nurey:

CNG, CNG, CNG
Have a great life.
Re: Is There Any Car More Efficient Than The Honda Civics? by nurey(m): 1:53pm On Feb 26
searchng4love:

Have a great life.

Thanks, you too

(1) (Reply)

Car Lease Vs Buying / Check Out The Pictures Of The 116 Cars To Look Out For In The Year 2013 / Dodge Neon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.