Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Hold Or Sell Of Your USDT - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hold Or Sell Of Your USDT (623 Views)

Cotp The Fastes And Sure Usdt Trading Platform To Teade Your Usdt. / Use 100k To Buy Bitcoin And Hold Or Not? / Buy Or Sell Bitcoin From A Reliable Merchant Pufftech Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hold Or Sell Of Your USDT by HazardAwka(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25
Good day guys. I've got like 700 USDT which I bought at the rate of 1700. Should I keep or sell now that it's depreciating fast?
Re: Hold Or Sell Of Your USDT by AgbadoDie: 1:52pm On Feb 25
Nigger, I will strongly advice you to sell. Look a today, it is at 1.5k now. I just dey para because I bought mine when it was 1.8k

2 Likes

Re: Hold Or Sell Of Your USDT by AgbadoDie: 1:53pm On Feb 25
My target was for it to reach like 2.5k per dollar then I will sell them. But I don't think it will even reach 2k again

1 Like

Re: Hold Or Sell Of Your USDT by TrennixGLOBAL: 3:05pm On Feb 25
HazardAwka:
Good day guys. I've got like 700 USDT which I bought at the rate of 1700. Should I keep or sell now that it's depreciating fast?

Hold if you can but you will get your profit by next year if you are patient enough.

MARK THIS POST...

2 Likes

Re: Hold Or Sell Of Your USDT by TrennixGLOBAL: 3:10pm On Feb 25
AgbadoDie:
My target was for it to reach like 2.5k per dollar then I will sell them. But I don't think it will even reach 2k again

This is just a greedy mindset/mentality and in crypto trading, we call it F.O.M.C (Fear.Of.Missing.Out)

You just rush to buy the coin without any questions or analysis cos it was going up and those who already bought were cashing out and now its coming down.

No advice will help you now except you put that greed mindset to make profit and that pain mindset to take loss leave you.

I know what next for the naira.

2 Likes

Re: Hold Or Sell Of Your USDT by Ogarexmas: 3:11pm On Feb 25
Keep your money, this dip is temporary.

1 Like

Re: Hold Or Sell Of Your USDT by ogawisdom(m): 3:17pm On Feb 25
Sell and buy back later

The future is unpredictable cut your loses now

1490 already

Could be 1300 soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hold Or Sell Of Your USDT by TrennixGLOBAL: 3:19pm On Feb 25
Ogarexmas:
Keep your money, this dip is temporary.

Seconded...... but he should sell if he doesn't have the mind to keep it wch i doubt he does.
Re: Hold Or Sell Of Your USDT by TrennixGLOBAL: 3:21pm On Feb 25
ogawisdom:
Sell and buy back later

The future is unpredictable cut your loses now

1490 already

Could be 1300 soon

Bro dere is nothing done yet by the FG in the country to make naira appreciate again so dis fall is just temporary and due to speculation.

1 Like

Re: Hold Or Sell Of Your USDT by ogawisdom(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25
TrennixGLOBAL:

Bro dere is nothing done yet by the FG in the country to make naira appreciate again so dis fall is just temporary and due to speculation.

Temporary is relative and no one is sure of when it will start rising again. Best to cut loses and aim to jump in again when it's bullish.

Restricting access to Binance plus few other reforms can slow things down temporary.

1 Like

Re: Hold Or Sell Of Your USDT by Badadvisor: 6:38pm On Feb 25
ogawisdom:

Temporary is relative and no one is sure of when it will start rising again. Best to cut loses and aim to jump in again when it's bullish.

Restricting access to Binance plus few other reforms can slow things down temporary.
Very likely to end up 1600 to 1700 by Tuesday
Re: Hold Or Sell Of Your USDT by Hoelujohn: 8:02pm On Feb 25
AgbadoDie:
I think it will reach 5k before march ending. Hold on tight

1 Like

Re: Hold Or Sell Of Your USDT by BannedUser: 9:58am On Feb 26
HazardAwka:

It hasn't been up to 24 hrs since your post, and usd has almost fully recovered.
Re: Hold Or Sell Of Your USDT by Elliotwaveforec: 12:36pm On Feb 26
USDT can never cross 1802 again! Binance and FG deal.

As a fundamental trader, you should read news between the lines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hold Or Sell Of Your USDT by Konquest: 2:14am On Feb 29
HazardAwka:
Re: Hold Or Sell Of Your USDT by Konquest: 2:15am On Feb 29
AgbadoDie:
Nigger, I will strongly advice you to sell. Look a today, it is at 1.5k now. I just dey para because I bought mine when it was 1.8k
Re: Hold Or Sell Of Your USDT by Konquest: 2:15am On Feb 29
AgbadoDie:
Re: Hold Or Sell Of Your USDT by kingar(m): 8:30am On Feb 29
Don’t sell. In March you’ll be in profit
Re: Hold Or Sell Of Your USDT by DenreleDave(m): 2:10pm On Feb 29
grin grin
AgbadoDie:
grin grin grin

Àgbàdo dollars dey die na

1 Like

Re: Hold Or Sell Of Your USDT by imagrg(m): 3:34pm On Feb 29
Sadist. Na una dey kill Nigerian Naira.
AgbadoDie:
Re: Hold Or Sell Of Your USDT by Seunpapa65: 5:45pm On Feb 29
Tinubu ah Omo the don close everything even express ah my money

(1) (Reply)

At Last! Just What You've Been Looking For! / Question About Shares / Social Media Is Killing You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.