Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

How True Is This About Islam From Aljazeera? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How True Is This About Islam From Aljazeera? (935 Views)

How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) / Slovakia Effectively Bans Islam From Country, Forbids Mosques - Voice Of Europe / Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is This About Islam From Aljazeera? by Difrent: 5:55pm On Feb 26
tctrills:

Oga you are the one mixing up Chinese for christians nah.
Take it easy, learn to read and understand.
Most Chinese are not religious. They are in no way affiliated to Christianity.
But if you are angry that christians are commenting then your problem is even bigger than I thought.

You clearly didn't go back to read the post all over. When you've done that you will get where you are mixing things up.
Re: How True Is This About Islam From Aljazeera? by tctrills: 6:20pm On Feb 26
Difrent:

You clearly didn't go back to read the post all over. When you've done that you will get where you are mixing things up.
It seems you are trying to coverup after realizing your mistake
Re: How True Is This About Islam From Aljazeera? by Difrent: 8:08pm On Feb 26
tctrills:

It seems you are trying to coverup after realizing your mistake

You said Im having issues with Christianity when the news is about what the Chinese said about islam.... That I should leave Christianity and face the topic to which I replied YES I have issues with Christianity and it's penchant for always looking for ways to denigrate Islam and faulted your reasoning that I leave Christianity out of it because it was a Christian that posted it and NOT A CHNIESE and the intention clearly was to denigrate Islam. [b][/b]

So now go back and read through again and point out where I said something else
Re: How True Is This About Islam From Aljazeera? by tctrills: 8:23pm On Feb 26
Difrent:

You said Im having issues with Christianity when the news is about what the Chinese said about islam.... That I should leave Christianity and face the topic to which I replied YES I have issues with Christianity and it's penchant for always looking for ways to denigrate Islam and faulted your reasoning that I leave Christianity out of it because it was a Christian that posted it and NOT A CHNIESE and the intention clearly was to denigrate Islam. [b][/b]

So now go back and read through again and point out where I said something else
You continue to go down the weird line.
So only according to your line of thinking, only people from Ogun state should post news from Ogun state since Christians are no longer allowed to post news from china or news about Islam.
Only people from Gaza should talk about Gaza. Boss, you have created a strange uncomfortable world for yourself but everyone to his own. If that's how you want your life to be no problem.
Re: How True Is This About Islam From Aljazeera? by Difrent: 4:02am On Feb 27
tctrills:

You continue to go down the weird line.
So only according to your line of thinking, only people from Ogun state should post news from Ogun state since Christians are no longer allowed to post news from china or news about Islam.

It's you who said I shouldn't talk about Christianity in the thread because it was the Chinese that made the insult against Islam
And I replied that your reasoning is wacked .
That if we are to go by your reasoning then it should be a Chinese man that will make the post and not a Christian.
And that the Christian man s reason for posting what the Chinese said is to denigrate Islam and I condemned Christianitys penchant for denigrating Islam.

Since I had to break it down for you like a taata for you to understand and get where you are mixing things up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr.bush Threw A Sucker Punch At Obama During One Of His Retard Speeches! / Zimbabwe's Mugabe Sworn In After Discredited Vote / Jesse Jackson Jr Was Wrong For Publicly Castigating His Father.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.