Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

National Unity Forum Prays For President Tinubu, INEC Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Unity Forum Prays For President Tinubu, INEC Chairman (10127 Views)

Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States / Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC / Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Unity Forum Prays For President Tinubu, INEC Chairman by wayodude(m): 8:17pm On Feb 25
This country is finished.
Re: National Unity Forum Prays For President Tinubu, INEC Chairman by bluefilm: 8:30pm On Feb 25
These people want to put God into confusion.

Lemme quickly go and increase my curses so that at the end of the day, the Cursers will have it when the Senate in heaven decides...
Re: National Unity Forum Prays For President Tinubu, INEC Chairman by Dalohad: 9:08pm On Feb 25
nazicartel:
How can your cassock as a Christian leader be this dirty... Like very very dusty... Where are they bringing all these men from seff
grin grin

Charlatans are for sale everywhere in Abuja. grin

1 Like

Re: National Unity Forum Prays For President Tinubu, INEC Chairman by Jasonekah98: 9:38pm On Feb 25
No be these same men APC organize during campaign to tell us that both the Christian community and Islamic community were on board with Jagaban??... Funny how they did that and still got away with the the seat. Crazy country
Re: National Unity Forum Prays For President Tinubu, INEC Chairman by milcah5050: 9:50pm On Feb 25
God bless my fatherland πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬God bless my fatherland πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬...
Re: National Unity Forum Prays For President Tinubu, INEC Chairman by hstar: 11:10pm On Feb 25
Tntsi:
When the divinity is the one dealing with you, your prayer is an abomination.

Evil politicians and officials ganged up to desecrate our nation , remove the ancient landmark and by so doing brought curse and dearth on the land which is felt all over the length and breath of the land.

The hand of divinity is so heavy upon our nation.
The dearth in our nation is as a result of the desecration. Tinubu is operating with a cursed mandate.
If he likes let him employ angels, nothing tangible will happen.
It will be one step forward and 100 steps backwards.

Our nation needs healing and restoration.
We must repair the desecrated land, The ancient land mark must be restored. The descrators must pay the price and leave.

If the desecration and desecrators continue , forget Nigeria.
Those with clean hands and who rely on God will enjoy strange divine help.

Well said
Re: National Unity Forum Prays For President Tinubu, INEC Chairman by Brushstrokes20: 11:12pm On Feb 25
# clowns in cloaks πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ’―πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘
Re: National Unity Forum Prays For President Tinubu, INEC Chairman by cmikel: 11:52pm On Feb 25
FEBRUARY 25th

THE STOLEN MANDATE DAY grin grin grin grin grin
Re: National Unity Forum Prays For President Tinubu, INEC Chairman by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:57pm On Feb 25
IFSHA angry
Re: National Unity Forum Prays For President Tinubu, INEC Chairman by Countryson: 12:36am On Feb 26
Adamux:
God bless my fatherland πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Ameen

I’m plus one today
Happy Birthday to me
🎊🎊

Make I drop aza?
Re: National Unity Forum Prays For President Tinubu, INEC Chairman by Glassysea(m): 4:34am On Feb 26
Hungry dey everyone is trying to cash out
Re: National Unity Forum Prays For President Tinubu, INEC Chairman by Iamanoited: 5:23am On Feb 26
LORD. PLEASE LET OUR SUPPLICATIONS COME UNTO THEE. AMEN.

Orisa37
Re: National Unity Forum Prays For President Tinubu, INEC Chairman by okoroemeka(m): 6:18am On Feb 26
heniford2:
Everything na cruise for naija
this is the most stupidest and silliest group to ever existed,pray for what?God's intervention?when God gave us the opportunity to take our destiny in our own hands what do we do with it?God will not answer their prayers
Re: National Unity Forum Prays For President Tinubu, INEC Chairman by adenike21273: 10:47am On Feb 26
They need it, especially the corn-fused TinubuThey need it, especially the corn-fused Tinubu...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos To Demolish 50 Houses In Jakande Estate / FG Allocates N5.9tn To Education, Health, Defence, Infrastructure / Court Rejects Ex-minister, Nwajiuba's Bid To Void Tinubu’s Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.