Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel (31111 Views)

IMSU Suspends Dr Desmond Izunwanne For Slapping Students / ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) / FUTO Gives N1,000 Each To Best Graduating Students At The Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by jumper524(m): 8:10pm On Feb 25
Trust me those boys must have been a nuisance to the student community and the ABU academic society at large.
Trust me, if it's ABU Zaria, it's not just an hungry man raid mostly done in some southern school.
The school are very much involved and they are operating very legally.
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by godofuck231: 8:19pm On Feb 25
This is why every nigerian should be armed
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by Jimmybenzon231(m): 8:29pm On Feb 25
Bacteria8:
Yahoo boys irritate me with passion... So I don't give two fvcks!

One Yahoo wiped away my sister's retirement savings.

And I always cringe when I see our society turning Yahoo yahoo into a joke... something they're supposed to frown at with all seriousness.
sorry about that, and one Yahoo boy can still Mary your siblings and change the story of your family
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:39pm On Feb 25
Bacteria8:

Mumu, are those guys the only ones on campus ??
Why don't you ask your dumb ass self why EFCC went straight to her particular rooms. Anu.
shut your damn mouth โ€˜fore you dropped, nigga
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by Bacteria8: 8:44pm On Feb 25
Jimmybenzon231:
sorry about that, and one Yahoo boy can still Mary your siblings and change the story of your family

Lol ๐Ÿ˜…
Not everyone is from a wretched family like you waiting for a phantom fraudster to come save them...you know ๐Ÿ˜…

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by Bacteria8: 8:45pm On Feb 25
Hndrrxxx:
shut your damn mouth โ€˜fore you dropped, nigga

Lol ๐Ÿ˜…
Stupid boy... keyboard warrior.

Continue with your fruadulent lifestyle...you will die lonely inside EFCC prison after they fed you with watery beans for years
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by spencekat(m): 9:03pm On Feb 25
easyfem:
and this idiot can never slap emefiale the formal cbn governor , they always show muscle on harmless nigeria
They no born am well.
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by NotCool: 9:08pm On Feb 25
Bacteria8:

Mumu, are those guys the only ones on campus ??
Why don't you ask your dumb ass self why EFCC went straight to her particular rooms. Anu.

And how your sister take jam with yahoo boy if no be sugar boy she go find? Abi she be illiterate? Ive only ever heard of yahoo boys scamming the western guys and not some black ass sisters. If you know how this white guys are scamming africa through cryptocurrency, you too go run go start yahoo. Stop being senseless bro.
I no be yahoo boy sha n im not encouraging yahoo but if anyone knows how to run naija politicians yahoo, walai i'll join you with my full chest. Thanks
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by phonny22: 9:14pm On Feb 25
Fearurcreeator:

Are you justifying fraud cus of badt government? And that your opinion na yeye opinion ..
Ok, am sorry for my yeye opinion please forgive me๐Ÿ™
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by Chukwuka319(m): 9:16pm On Feb 25
That's why they will keep meeting terrible and untimely death .
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by Bacteria8: 9:21pm On Feb 25
NotCool:

And how your sister take jam with yahoo boy if no be sugar boy she go find? Abi she be illiterate? Ive only ever heard of yahoo boys scamming the western guys and not some black ass sisters. If you know how this white guys are scamming africa through cryptocurrency, you too go run go start yahoo. Stop being senseless bro.
I no be yahoo boy sha n im not encouraging yahoo but if anyone knows how to run naija politicians yahoo, walai i'll join you with my full chest. Thanks

Another hungry kid looking for every way out of his misery.
Don't worry, you will die lonely in a Police cell, ewu.
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by CartelKenneth: 9:29pm On Feb 25
Fearurcreeator:

You cant learn forex trading , web design ,data analysis ... Na that fast money and life go kee many of you

Something must kill a man na๐Ÿ˜‚
Its better to die after enjoying and chop belle full than to finally die after incredible suffering
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by cescky(m): 9:32pm On Feb 25
TheGift:

Yet, many Nigerians in the Diaspora, even those with Passports of their resident countries, desire to return home. Maybe it has to do with the level of unfortunateness you experienced in Nigeria, but Dangote, Elumelu, and Otedola, like many others, are not thinking of how to Japa.

There is nowhere in the world right now without some unfortunate crisis or issue to deal with., Ultimately, there is No place like home.

person whey never taste anything but fufu all his life....CAN NEVER HAVE AN IDEA WHAT QUALITY FOOD IS LIKE, God go help you, youll uderstand some day
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by NotCool: 9:40pm On Feb 25
Bacteria8:

Another hungry kid looking for every way out of his misery.
Don't worry, you will die lonely in a Police cell, ewu.
We are in this together bro, there's no escaping for both of us. Nigeria will happen to you soon and your eyes go clear then.
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by Bacteria8: 9:43pm On Feb 25
NotCool:

We are in this together bro, there's no escaping for both of us. Nigeria will happen to you soon and your eyes go clear then.

Bad things happen to good people everywhere in the world...not just in Nigeria. It is just normal imbalance in nature.

But the real tragedy is for moral decrepit like you...who goes about hungry and desperate. Your end will be lonely and pityful. Uzo.
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by Badadvisor: 9:49pm On Feb 25
Jimmybenzon231:
So you created an account just to reply to this comment

1 Like

Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by jojothaiv(m): 9:49pm On Feb 25
It's glaring, the system, the leadership and everything about this country is off key...
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by Bacteria8: 10:04pm On Feb 25
Jimmybenzon231:

So you actually created another account just so you could boast of your fraudulent ways... Don't worry we will find you and you will face the law. No one will be there to save you. You will die lonely inside EFCC prison...and the spirit of those you have defrauded will still torment you heaven. See you soon motherfvcker
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by MisfitHPG: 10:17pm On Feb 25
phonny22:
What does the government expect from young lads especially in this current economy?
to earn an honest living like everyone else
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by rapheal5(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25
Bacteria8:
Yahoo boys irritate me with passion... So I don't give two fvcks!

One Yahoo wiped away my sister's retirement savings.

And I always cringe when I see our society turning Yahoo yahoo into a joke... something they're supposed to frown at with all seriousness.
Are you sure your sister didn't fall for loving you from a sugar boy.... te anti e ninu, how the guy take get her account details..
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by NotCool: 10:40pm On Feb 25
Bacteria8:

Bad things happen to good people everywhere in the world...not just in Nigeria. It is just normal imbalance in nature.

But the real tragedy is for moral decrepit like you...who goes about hungry and desperate. Your end will be lonely and pityful. Uzo.
No curse pass ''may nigeria happen to you and your generation''. I don finish talk with you aje, i dey reply you now bcuz ill be too busy during week days. Ibete ka
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by Ogunleti01: 10:46pm On Feb 25
nlfpmod:

Voice of Hausa

Shared by Sarkin Mota:

Video https://twitter.com/SarkinMota_AMF/status/1761728827179291140
Nigerians can be unnecessarily aggressive whenever they see security personnels. Most of all these assaults that are been reported everyday on social media were triggered. I am not absolving the security personnels too oo! because this idea of seeing on self as alpha and omega who can trample on peoples right dey always dey their blood too but still we need to accord each other that respect!
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by Godsonkemz(m): 10:54pm On Feb 25
There's no smoke without fire.
EFCC don't visit houses if there's no cause for that.
Even houses harbouring yahoo boys are not often visited except there's an intelligent report.
EFCC is not like police. Otherwise I know houses that ought to have been raided long ago.

How can a student whose parents are struggling to foot his academic bills suddenly own a large boutique?

If you like keep defending them until you fall into their trap. Dem go chop you without mercy.
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by Bacteria8: 11:27pm On Feb 25
NotCool:

No curse pass ''may nigeria happen to you and your generation''. I don finish talk with you aje, i dey reply you now bcuz ill be too busy during week days. Ibete ka

Lol Well done dangote ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:42pm On Feb 25
EFCC harassing guys in the North?... Lol... This is new... Northern boys better not give them chance before they develop more wings o... Those days when they dared not turn a gun at a northern youth cos those ones weren't scared of dying but will definitely take others with them ... Probably southern boys that went to school in the North

Northern youths no dey gree for intimidation o, no matter who you are... Their motor then was, "instead of you to harass me, one of us must go down, if not me, then you"... Reason why security personnel those days no dey carry their madness and harassment reach North
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by nedekid: 12:18am On Feb 26
Omo, if you have video evidence of the assault ie cctv, phone recording etc do not dull, be focused. Some sharp guy will get his paddy to make the injuries more pronounced (if you know you know). Take lots of pictures of your damaged properties, some will also "enhance" the damage.
Go to a government hospital and get a treated, if possible make sure you are admitted. Get medical report. Go and incident or report it at a police station. Next is to get a good lawyer. Some processes will happen eg writing to the agency that assaulted you and destroyed your whole house filled with personal effect worth "huge" amount. Making certain demand from them or they face legal issues. All this is to "build" case. Finally, it is to land heavy law suit especially for breach of fundamental human rights. If I recall right, such cases have a 3 months time frame for adjudication.
Who knows, this assault may be your bus pass or meal ticket out of poverty. cool
Nb: omo, I just saw the video of the slap, aka abara, the sweeping kick, aka ifase.
If this is not a cleanout in millions of hot cash, I wonder what it is. See potentials grin
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by Juju70(m): 12:20am On Feb 26
Students really dont know their rights! Dem no born soja not even under Abacha make dem try this nonsense.talk less of this school boys in uniform Area go scatter
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by nedekid: 12:32am On Feb 26
Godsonkemz:
There's no smoke without fire.
EFCC don't visit houses if there's no cause for that.
Even houses harbouring yahoo boys are not often visited except there's an intelligent report.
EFCC is not like police. Otherwise I know houses that ought to have been raided long ago.

How can a student whose parents are struggling to foot his academic bills suddenly own a large boutique?

If you like keep defending them until you fall into their trap. Dem go chop you without mercy.

While agreeing with you, you must realize that in Nigeria, things make no sense, if you ever visited the UK embassy those days when they did one to one interview you will hear oyinbo tell you to state your income as it is, both the coded and legit ones, because they know Nigerians always have "other means" of income, especially goverment officials.
You ask how a student from a struggling home can own a boutique, I will ask you how a man without any known industry, business, factory etc can have billions and trillions of money, can own jets, have 10 pounds mansion in London, France, $3m flats for young student kids, also become oga at the top.
Same what you will ask how those security people that raided the hostels can live the lifestyle they do, own properties, drive exotic cars, fly abroad on vacations etc based on their salaries.
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by Abee79(m): 1:30am On Feb 26
Good job. Next, pickup the REAL swindlers in Nigeria. EFCC, you know ALL of them!
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by yinkeys(m): 2:40am On Feb 26
I thought this was rare up north
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by Diligence: 4:23am On Feb 26
This set of EFCC dey behave like criminals!
Re: EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel by AntiWailer: 6:35am On Feb 26
phonny22:
What does the government expect from young lads especially in this current economy?

They expect them to be fraudsters

Duping people

Destroying the countryโ€™s image.

I hope that answers your question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter / Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment / The Craziest Thing A Student Had Ever Told You As A Teacher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.