Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,688 members, 7,851,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

If I Can Do It, You Can, Adekunle Gold Sends Heartwarming Message To Sickle Cell - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I Can Do It, You Can, Adekunle Gold Sends Heartwarming Message To Sickle Cell (238 Views)

Laycon Donates Money To Sickle Cell Patients In Nigeria / Frodd Focus! Nobody In The Bbnaija House Likes You,’ Esther Sends Heartwarming A / Adekunle Gold Sends A Heart Warming Message To His Wife Simi Mrs (kosoko) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Can Do It, You Can, Adekunle Gold Sends Heartwarming Message To Sickle Cell by 9jagist01: 9:14pm On Feb 25
“If I can do it, you can” – Adekunle Gold sends heartwarming message to sickle cell survivors

Watch video:
http://www.gistbae.com.ng/2024/02/if-i-can-do-it-you-can-adekunle-gold.html

Re: If I Can Do It, You Can, Adekunle Gold Sends Heartwarming Message To Sickle Cell by ManspaceBarber(m): 4:10am On Feb 26
Those who have been fighting since childhood aren’t survivors, they are warriors!

(1) (Reply)

Tsisi Quadri: Nollywood Actor Died After US Visa Was Approved – Show Promoter, O / Mr Ibu’s B0dy Leaving The Hospital To His Hometown | Mr Ibu's Last Word (VIDEO) / Five Deadly Powers Of Prophet Odumeje (exposed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.