Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Corps Member Gifted ₦1M For Dance Passion (Pics, Video) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Gifted ₦1M For Dance Passion (Pics, Video) (28053 Views)

Peter Ifagbuyi: LASU Graduate Shines At NYSC Competition, Wins ₦1M Cash Prize / Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila / A Corps Member In Dire Need Of A PPA In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Gifted ₦1M For Dance Passion (Pics, Video) by Liammm: 11:45pm On Feb 25
I think this gesture by the old boys association is a misplaced priority. I know it's good news for the said corper but the association should have first addressed immediate concerns of the school. I say this because I know how nonchalant these associations can be when matters relating to school upgrade are tabled before them.
Re: Corps Member Gifted ₦1M For Dance Passion (Pics, Video) by Ibkay32(m): 11:55pm On Feb 25
ChristianMuslim:
I dance for 1year for owerri nobody gimme shishi..NYSC na big scam.. Endangering people's children life.. So many life wasted to this nonsense scheme

Yourself no hear the name of the school he dance for? Kings college
Wetin be the name of the school you serve lol

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Gifted ₦1M For Dance Passion (Pics, Video) by Mayoisemj4real(m): 12:13am On Feb 26
Just do what you like doing and do it best you will be amazed how far the world will marvel
Re: Corps Member Gifted ₦1M For Dance Passion (Pics, Video) by Thislifee: 12:28am On Feb 26
EmekaBlue:
1 million

I fit burn that money in 1 week if i behave well... If not na just to be left with crumbs after 3days
liar
Re: Corps Member Gifted ₦1M For Dance Passion (Pics, Video) by Abee79(m): 12:46am On Feb 26
Magnificent! 👍
Re: Corps Member Gifted ₦1M For Dance Passion (Pics, Video) by yetunsbay(m): 1:45am On Feb 26
CyracksMrBlogger:
Rewarding mediocrity, that's why we keep underdeveloping. Just look at the kind of topics that makes homepage
how is home?
Re: Corps Member Gifted ₦1M For Dance Passion (Pics, Video) by cerpvad(m): 2:07am On Feb 26
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Imagine if it were an Hilda Bacci
Duelee:
Would have been many more millions if it was a female..
Re: Corps Member Gifted ₦1M For Dance Passion (Pics, Video) by enemyofprogress: 3:09am On Feb 26
Him try no be small

Na this kind time dem dey sell family house/land🤏
Re: Corps Member Gifted ₦1M For Dance Passion (Pics, Video) by CapodeCapouti(m): 3:15am On Feb 26
My alma mater. Well done.
Re: Corps Member Gifted ₦1M For Dance Passion (Pics, Video) by HRMK: 3:20am On Feb 26
was this in osun state?
that was where a dancing senator was gifted the gubers bcs of his so called dancing skills!this is 9ja where anything can happen!
NIGERIA NI AWON OYINBO NPE IBI OOO.....
Re: Corps Member Gifted ₦1M For Dance Passion (Pics, Video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:22am On Feb 26
bro4u:
Something I did Wella during nysc days but nobody bin send me embarassed
You mean knacking that time bah
Re: Corps Member Gifted ₦1M For Dance Passion (Pics, Video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:25am On Feb 26
post=128646002:
Enjoy your 1 million naira, which is less than 500 U.S Dollars

Chaiiii
Re: Corps Member Gifted ₦1M For Dance Passion (Pics, Video) by sukkot: 4:00am On Feb 26
Liammm:
I think this gesture by the old boys association is a misplaced priority. I know it's good news for the said corper but the association should have first addressed immediate concerns of the school. I say this because I know how nonchalant these associations can be when matters relating to school upgrade are tabled before them.
its KINGS COLLEGE. there are no immediate concerns. that school is loaded. net worth of the alumni is trillions of naira
Re: Corps Member Gifted ₦1M For Dance Passion (Pics, Video) by Lifestone(m): 4:49am On Feb 26
CyracksMrBlogger:
Rewarding mediocrity, that's why we keep underdeveloping. Just look at the kind of topics that makes homepage
Bro you are the one with serious emotional problems here. He's rewarded not because of the dance, but because of his passion, commitment and the level of his involvement with his students.
Try and take it easy, live is not hard.
Re: Corps Member Gifted ₦1M For Dance Passion (Pics, Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:33am On Feb 26
What a talent...I got scared seeing him perform stunts with his chest.
Re: Corps Member Gifted ₦1M For Dance Passion (Pics, Video) by Josipov: 6:05am On Feb 26
Liammm:

But how sure are you that they have not been addressing the immediate concerns of the school before now?
Re: Corps Member Gifted ₦1M For Dance Passion (Pics, Video) by bablon20(m): 6:11am On Feb 26
Trust my fellow Nigerians, u will see many corps member following the trends online and they will call it Dance-a-thon. Congrats to the lucky guy.
Re: Corps Member Gifted ₦1M For Dance Passion (Pics, Video) by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 6:52am On Feb 26
Appletek:

That's why you remain a mediocre blogger. You can't even recognise greatness.

The KCOBA is the greatest Secondary school alumni association in Nigeria. That recognition is more prominent than what anyone in your lineage has achieved.
my lineage are saved. That's what is more important. What prominent? In the next one week the news will be forgotten. Then what? Nothing!
Re: Corps Member Gifted ₦1M For Dance Passion (Pics, Video) by albert2512: 8:27am On Feb 26
Gistmedia10:
A Nigerian male corps member who went viral after being seen dancing passionately with students has reportedly been gifted N1M by the old boys association of King's College, the school where the incident took place.

The unidentified corps member became a trending topic online after a video captured him energetically dancing to Diana Ross's 'He Lives in Me' while in his NYSC uniform.

He displayed his intricate dance moves, leaving many impressed with his agility and dedication to his national service.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAeEOUJQ6Kw

Some people wey no serve no know the value of service and the difference it makes.
Re: Corps Member Gifted ₦1M For Dance Passion (Pics, Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:56am On Feb 26
ChristianMuslim:
I dance for 1year for owerri nobody gimme shishi..NYSC na big scam.. Endangering people's children life.. So many life wasted to this nonsense scheme

So, people who don't serve don't die? Na wa for you ooo. So all the people that died in your community are Corp members? Eyaaa!
Re: Corps Member Gifted ₦1M For Dance Passion (Pics, Video) by JobZoneNews(m): 3:06pm On Feb 26
That is great. Interesting.
Re: Corps Member Gifted ₦1M For Dance Passion (Pics, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:44am On Feb 27
Thislifee:
liar
dey there

U no know my lifestyle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A: Important Changes For Prospective Corp Members / This Is How NYSC Select Pcms State :REVEALED / Unical Graduate Who Died While Serving In Ebonyi State Buried Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.