Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

How Do You Pay For Your Foreign Hosting And Domain Servers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do You Pay For Your Foreign Hosting And Domain Servers (399 Views)

Payment For Foreign Hosting. Please I Need Help / List Your Top3 Foreign Hosting Provider And Why? / Premium Foreign Hosting 50% Discount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Pay For Your Foreign Hosting And Domain Servers by Codedlobby: 11:04pm On Feb 25
Hello everyone. How do you pay for your foreign based hosting plan and domain names with all the restrictions Nigerians are facing from online transactions.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Pay For Your Foreign Hosting And Domain Servers by faceland: 11:07pm On Feb 25
Codedlobby:
Hello everyone. How do you pay for your foreign based hosting plan and domain names with all the restrictions Nigerians are facing from online transactions.

No be today o.
Just host with companies that focus on the Nigerian market. Their are India and South African hosting companies that has payment system for Nigeria... The US hosting websites don't.

I would recommend DomainKing (I have no afflictions with promoting them).
Re: How Do You Pay For Your Foreign Hosting And Domain Servers by Codedlobby: 11:12pm On Feb 25
faceland:

No be today o.
Just host with companies that focus on the Nigerian market. Their are India and South African hosting companies to has payment system for Nigeria... The US hosting websites don't.

India and South Africa hosting company is comparable to a Nigeria hosting company, they are unreliable and also the downtime.

Aside from SA and India, is there any other foreign (US) hosting and domain name company that tenders to the Nigerian market. What mode of payment do Nigerian use to keep the hosting and domain active.
Re: How Do You Pay For Your Foreign Hosting And Domain Servers by faceland: 11:26pm On Feb 25
Codedlobby:

India and South Africa hosting company is comparable to a Nigeria hosting company, they are unreliable and also the downtime.

Aside from SA and India, is there any other foreign (US) hosting and domain name company that tenders to the Nigerian market. What mode of payment do Nigerian use to keep the hosting and domain active.

Their is webafrica or similar SA host that is worst than Nigerian hosts. Indians are exceptional. I specifically called that company because it was Indian but sold to SA (professional, I don't think they have down times).
Re: How Do You Pay For Your Foreign Hosting And Domain Servers by faceland: 11:30pm On Feb 25
I would like to hear how other pay.

I suspect it is by getting a card for their domiciliary account (or 3rd party dealers).

I think someone here on Nigeria paid for a sub for me once.
Re: How Do You Pay For Your Foreign Hosting And Domain Servers by TripleLTD: 11:36pm On Feb 25
Godisgreat711:
Hi Please I need someone to create Gmail accounts for me I'm paying 500 per one. DM if interested. It's urgent

WhatsApp No: 0904five073119
scammer how far

U come here also

1 Like

Re: How Do You Pay For Your Foreign Hosting And Domain Servers by Codedlobby: 12:04am On Feb 26
TripleLTD:
scammer how far

U come here also

Thank you for calling the scammer out. I almost turned red seeing his post.
Re: How Do You Pay For Your Foreign Hosting And Domain Servers by Codedlobby: 12:06am On Feb 26
faceland:
I would like to hear how other pay.

I suspect it is by getting a card for their domiciliary account (or 3rd party dealers).

I think someone here on Nigeria paid for a sub for me once.

What 3rd party dealers do you recommended? Aside from Chipper and Grey. I am also considering a Dom account.

Also, also, who helped you pay for the sub?.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Pay For Your Foreign Hosting And Domain Servers by Codedlobby: 12:08am On Feb 26
faceland:

Their is webafrica or similar SA host that is worst than Nigerian hosts. Indians are exceptional. I specifically called that company because it was Indian but sold to SA (professional, I don't think they have down times).

So, technically, you are recommending domainking?, do you have any project you are hosting on domainking.
Re: How Do You Pay For Your Foreign Hosting And Domain Servers by TripleLTD: 12:11am On Feb 26
Codedlobby:

Thank you for calling the scammer out. I almost turned red seeing his post.
Ur welcome bro

1 Like

Re: How Do You Pay For Your Foreign Hosting And Domain Servers by STEVOMAX: 1:20am On Feb 26
Codedlobby:
Get a Virtual Dollar Card from Chipper Cash, for smooth payment, although it will take about 6hrs before your card is approved sha

1 Like

Re: How Do You Pay For Your Foreign Hosting And Domain Servers by STEVOMAX: 1:21am On Feb 26
If you need it urgently, I can assist with mine sha, I use it for all my dollar transactions both on namecheap and GoDaddy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Pay For Your Foreign Hosting And Domain Servers by SConnect: 7:14am On Feb 26
Codedlobby:

Hello,

Our offer might be of interest to you, Kindly check my signature.

Thanks.

Re: How Do You Pay For Your Foreign Hosting And Domain Servers by Codedlobby: 11:04am On Feb 26
SConnect:

Hello,

Our offer might be of interest to you, Kindly check my signature.

Thanks.

No thank you. I am looking for a reliable hosting provider.
Re: How Do You Pay For Your Foreign Hosting And Domain Servers by Codedlobby: 11:06am On Feb 26
STEVOMAX:
If you need it urgently, I can assist with mine sha, I use it for all my dollar transactions both on namecheap and GoDaddy

Thank you for the offer, you are really kind. Regarding the chipper cash, they always demand for BVN, is it advisable to give out such details to them.
Re: How Do You Pay For Your Foreign Hosting And Domain Servers by STEVOMAX: 12:56pm On Feb 26
Codedlobby:

Thank you for the offer, you are really kind. Regarding the chipper cash, they always demand for BVN, is it advisable to give out such details to them.

There's no issues with that, They are a reputable Fintech startup and I have been using them for almost 2years plus now and no issues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Pay For Your Foreign Hosting And Domain Servers by faceland: 10:08am On Mar 08
Codedlobby:

What 3rd party dealers do you recommended? Aside from Chipper and Grey. I am also considering a Dom account.

Also, also, who helped you pay for the sub?.

I did one transaction with these guys last year (had to search for his chat on my WhatsApp because I didn't save the name). I would use them again once it expires.

https://selopay.com

I think they re legit with secured payment and responsive/active customer care.

Good luck.

Re: How Do You Pay For Your Foreign Hosting And Domain Servers by Codedlobby: 9:29pm On Mar 08
faceland:

I did one transaction with these guys last year (had to search for his chat on my WhatsApp because I didn't save the name). I would use them again once it expires.

https://selopay.com

I think they re legit with secured payment and responsive/active customer care.

Good luck.

Lol
Re: How Do You Pay For Your Foreign Hosting And Domain Servers by SpencerJay: 4:46am On Mar 11
But for me, I have been using Truehost for about 4 years now. And I currently host about 11 domains without any issue whatsoever till date.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Assistant Needed (₦10k Per Week) / Numerous Ways You Duplicate Content Unknowingly As A Blogger / Cheap Bulk Sms Messaging Portal Set Up Offer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.