Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Elections Dont Have Consequences - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections Dont Have Consequences (87 Views)

First Reno Said Igbo Dont Have Beggars. Now He Tells Them To Stop Begging. / Killing Fulani Herdsmen Will Have Consequences ~ Gov Tambuwal / Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elections Dont Have Consequences by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25
Fine

I must have sounded stupid

Keep ur reply to urself then

I must be sounding rude now

But how many times must i hear it?

I have more enemies than friends

But u see

The way u react or not is not everything

So yeah

Am not here to win any argument

Just here 2 express myself

Life cannot make sense 2 me again

Just as death

Am just WAITING 2 DIE

The law does not control the rich

The rich control the law

The election is just part of the plans that the rich put 4ward just 2 show they are rich

It has no purpose cuz showing they are rich is not really a purpose

The election is where they waste money

Nigeria is at the top of such things

Not only the presidential election

Even the govs that made peter the occultist swear 2 worsen anambra at night and LG chairmen election

Mankind himself has no meaning anyway

The US cant give 1
Russia cant either

Most nay-gerians, afta reading this, must say , try sniper

Maybe that suggestion begins their own definition of positivity

However, may lugard not rest in peace,

Just as ojukwu 4 the sacrifice of infants,widows, the unemployed,under paid,etc

(1) (Reply)

NLC Protest: Obaseki Empathises With Edo People, Nigerians Over High Cost / Edo 2024: Ighodalo Receives Certificate Of Return, Confident Of Victory / The Poor Sense Of Judgment Of Nigerians To National Integration And Economic Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.